The NCC Camp

By Pixie_land

For those who don't know what NCC means It means National Cadet corpse which is a basic course of milatry tra... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
NOT A CHAPTER!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

32 5 0
By Pixie_land

Hope u enjoy the story.....

**********************

I wiped the sweat from my forehead when we were given a ten minutes break from Marching and sat on the sidewalk path. Only one thing was going through my mind. WATER...

I looked around and saw everyone in a similar state. When Sakshi came after filling her bottle I eagerly snatched it from her and gulped it down my parched throat.

She said amused,"Your most welcome."

I smiled with out shame and handed her the bottle back. As she sat down between me and Sansa I asked," Hey guys where's Rachel?"

"Oh she has gone for firing."

"Really? How cool." Sansa said.

"I know right. Firing a gun is not an easy task and she had been chosen for it." Sakshi replied brightly.

"Yeah.."

I looked towards the scorching sun and sighed audibly.

"Can't we do this under some shaded place? The sun is directly hitting us." I groaned.

"Exactly. Look I am sweating buckets." Sakshi said tiredly

"Yeah... We have been doing it non stop for the last forty five minutes." I said.

"I didn't thought it would be so exhausting." Sansa said.

"You know guys your words to an outsider will sound a little sexual...." Rose said wiggling her eyebrows as she came to stand in front of us.

"ROSE!!" We all said blushing.

"We...we didn't mean it like that."Sansa said.

"Mean like what?" Sakshi asked confused.

"Nothing absolutely nothing." Rose said being cheeky.

"We were just...just talking...."
"About lesbian stuff." Rose finished Sansa's sentence.

"You could join us if you want, we wouldn't mind." I said smirking.

Both Sansa and Rose looked towards me with horror.

"You mea...mean yo.... You were actually.."

"Jeez I was just kidding." I said.

"Damm you got me there." Rose said as she laughed with us.

I looked towards Sakshi to see her still a little confused. Before I could explain to her anything our break was over. We started to form the files again.

******************

After the torturous Marching we all went to our room and tried to relax a little. Just then Rachel came through the doors and stood their glaring.

"It's our theory class. So quickly grab your notebook and pen and meet me downstairs."

"What? But aren't we supposed to have a thirty minutes break?" Nikki asked.

"Look at the time, it's ten twenty-five."

"What? Already!!!" Someone groaned.

"No more complains." Rachel snapped," Amy make sure everyone of them is present."

"Okk.... Yeah I won't let anyone bunk this class." I replied.

"Good." Then she turned and walked away.

After some time Di spoke," Who does she think she is?"

"Your commander." I replied calmly.

"Oh don't give your crap, I am not going cuz I am too tired." She declared while some girls nooded in agreement.

"Well if you girls have kept your phones away from you, you could have functioned properly." I snapped getting a little angry.

"Oh so you want to fight?" Tia one of Di's friend asked.

"No I want you to pick up your lazy asses and attend the theory class." I said in a bitch voice.

'Damm Zoé is rubbing off me' I thought.

"But it's sooo boring and stuffy there." Sakshi whined.

I sharply looked towards her which made her shut her face. I can be scary when I want.

"Can we atleast change from these uniform? They are suffocating." Haroop asked.

"Yeah please." Sarah and Tasha said backing her up.

"You were planning on wearing them?" I asked with a straight face.

Everyone squealed and started taking off their clothes.

My eyes widened before I shut them quickly,'' Yeah yeah change here only don't mind me and my eyes." I said sarcastically.

I heard a little giggling before it turned into laughter. With my eyes still closed I asked why are the laughing?

"Aww Amy you are soo innocent." Sakshi said pinching my cheek.

I slapped her hand away and grumbled,"If I don't want to see you guys half naked that doesn't mean I am innocent." I pouted while folding my hands

Every one just laughed more.

*****************

I think I am gonna die because of asphyxiation. It felt like I can't breathe properly. The only thing I can smell was sweat. Gross.

In the small classroom at least sixty to seventy girls were sitting on the floor to attend the theory class. The whole room was packed and I started to feel claustrophobic. I tried to pay attention as to what the teacher was teaching but like Sakshi said it was soo boring and I was sitting at the very back.

From what I can tell so far they are trying to teach us about army map and compass. And in future we are going to give a theory exam in which these things will come.

As the officer drowned about the subject yesterday's sleepless night started to affect me and I started to become sleepy. I scold myself internally and tried to pay attention but the lecture was too boring for me.

Suddenly a whistle sounded and a break was announced for us. I smiled a little and got out of the class to see lime water. I hurriedly got a cup for myself.

After the small break we were again seated into the stuffy classroom and this time I chose to go to the very last where I can sit against the wall.

**************

"Well wasn't that theory class just delightful." Sarah asked cheerfully.

"Ha ha very true Sarah." Tasha said.

"Shut up guys." I groaned.

"Lol looks like you didn't enjoy it Amy." Sarah snickered.

I gave her a dead pan look and she had the grace to look sheepish.

"Nobody like that class. Don't stress it." Rachel said tiredly.

"You got that right. But at least we can rest for now." Tasha said.

"Uh huh huh nope not now it's time for lunch." Sakshi said.

"Not that crappy food again." Sansa groaned. Other girls nodding in agreement. I rolled my eyes. What a bunch of sissies.

We grab our utensils and went for the lunch. I also grabbed my water bottle to fill it on the way.

***************

After eating the inedible food as Sansa put it nicely our group decided to take a bath. We called Mrs. Rose and pleaded her to allow us to bathe in the showers. After much persuadation on our part she finally allowed us.

We grabbed our clothes and other necessities quietly and sneaked out from the back door. When our group consisting of me, Rachel, Sakshi, Sansa and Sarah reached the pool showers a problem aroused.

Girls section have three showers only and we were five. After much deliberation and discussion it was decided that Rachel and Amy will take a bath in boys section. Yay for me!! Not.

Thank the God school was over so nobody was there except for a swimming teacher.

When I entered the boys section I expected to get overwhelmed by the scent of axe deo that will make us sneeze and an untidy area. But it was actually quite opposite. The showers were cleaner than the girls ones, also it was more spacious and completely tidy.

'Hmmm..... So that's why the guys go to the washrooms after every period.'

"Don't peak." I said cheekily while stripping.

Rachel turned around while laughing," You wish."

***************

After the divine shower and change of fresh clothes I felt alive. I never thought that I would find a shower that soothing and good. This camp just changed my perspective of bathing. Who would have thought that I Amy Scarlett would appreciate showers, huh.

************

What do you think of the story so far?
Point out any mistakes politely.

Wht do you think about Sansa?

Any suggestions to make my story more intresting?

Oh and last I was thinking of changing my username. Should I?

Pixie_land.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1.2K 21
your friends and yourself were people who didn't believed in ghosts. so one day , you guys decided to explore the abandoned castle lived by the late...
20.5K 415 22
Na Jaemin was just your average everyday college student with a part-time job as an intern at a big company who was known for his flirtatious persona...
91K 3K 37
[COMPLETE] "This mission was fucking suicide, I wish I never took it." She said with tears in her eyes, from a variety of emotions. From the betrayal...
HIKE By 🌙

Fanfiction

183K 13.8K 30
NCT DREAM - 00 LINE / ❝how are we going to survive this weekend?❞ Best friends Donghyuck, Jaemin, Renjun and Jeno have set themselves up to fail. Or...