French class || Nick Robinson...

Autorstwa aestheticnick

❝this class isn't bad after all.❞ Więcej

Characters
o n e

t w o

40 1 0
Autorstwa aestheticnick

Jayme's pov

I walked to my next class every teacher was just introducing themselves and stuff.

//

It was finally lunch time I went to my locker since I don't eat school lunches I think it's disgusting especially when they serve pizza everyday, nobody knows how old that pizza can be and they are still serving that.

I shivered by the thought of it and grabbed my lunch bag and went to the cafeteria. I texted Kendall and Layla where they at so I can sit with them.

I got no response.

"Weird." I said to myself.

I walked around and I spot them with Nick and his friends. I'm shook why are they ignoring me and hanging out with fuckboys.

I walked up to them and crossed my arms.

"I texted you guys why haven't you text back?" I asked.

"Oh sorry jay my phone died in class!" Layla said.

*ring ring*

"I think you should answer your phone." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Did your phone die too Kendall?" I asked.

" I uh um..." she stutters.

I rolled my eyes and walked away slowly. Right when I spot a empty seat I hear one of the fuckboys talking about me.

"What a bitch!" I turned around to see who said that.

I walk back over to their table.

"Who said that cause clearly I was only talking to Kendall and Layla that's it." I sassed

"Oh feisty that's a turn on." one of the fuckboys said to me.

"You know what? who ever said that doesn't have a pair to say it to my face!" And with that I walked away. I'm the background all of the boys were "ooooing" I rolled my eyes and sat down and ate my lunch.

Nick's pov

When Jayme came to our table I was kinda happy for her to sit here but my 'friends' always want to start stuff.

I'm not gonna lie Jayme is hot af. I mean look at her she looks like a model. I bet I'm wayyyy out of her league but I got my ways.

I felt kinda bad for her to eat alone and for her friends to ditch her for these fools that I call my friends.

My thoughts got cut of by my 'girlfriend' kissing my cheek. Me and Clair well I don't know what we are she thinks I'm dating her but I'm just her fuck buddy.

"Hey babe I missed you this whole summer." She said then winked at me.

"Mhm really?" then the bell rings.

Thank god I have french twice I really want to be friends with Jayme.

Jayme's pov

It was French class again. I sighed then stomped my feet to my desk I put my head down then drifted of to sleep.

.

I woke up to someone tapping my shoulder.

"Jay, jayme school is over and class!" It was Nick.

"Oh thanks for waking me up!" I gather my things and stood up. Me and nick stood there kinda awkward looking at each other.

"Nick?" I said

"Yes?!" His face was like a light bulb going on.

"Uh you're in my way..." I chucked.

"Oh uh sorry." He moved away and I walked out until I here my name again.

"Jayme wait!?!" Nick said.

"Whattt!?!?" I rolled my eyes then looked at him.

"I uh was wondering if you want to hang out later?" I was shook (shook is my fav word rn) Nick asking me to hang out it.

"Oh Um okay where?" I asked.

"Right now." He said then gives me a cheesy smile which caused me to smile at him.

"Okay lets go to my babe first." I said

"Babe?" He asked

"Yeah my car my Range Rover silly." I chuckled.

"Woah you got a Range Rover?!?" He looked shocked.

"Yeah I actually work hard for my things... what car do you have?!" I asked while opening the school door and leaving school grounds.

"Well I had a Audi but my parents took my car cause I came home really late I was at a party..." he looked embarrassed.

I chuckled "your parents take your things still?" I asked.

"Hey does it matter." He asked

"Not anymore here's my baby." I presented my car.

"Damn well I was thinking we should hang at your place if that's okay." He asked.

"Uh okay my parents work from 2-12pm so yeah lets go!" I said

We hopped in the car and put our seat belts on and we drove off.

.

The car ride was kinda awkward but it wants that bad I learned some things about Nick like he was 18 and that he lives like 5 blocks down from my house.

"Here's my casa, my home, my babe!" I said sarcastically.

He chuckles

"You call everything babe do you." He said

"Yeah babe I do." I winked at Nick which caused him to laugh.

We got inside my house and I went straight to the kitchen and whipped out Nutella and strawberries.

"You want some?" I offered.

"Yeah sure!" He came to the kitchen and took a bit out of my strawberry.

"Hey I'm gonna kick you out don't eat my food!!" I said.

He starts laughing which causes me to laugh.

After a good 5 mins of laughing we stared at each other for a little.

"You have beautiful eyes." Nick says which causes me to blush.

"Thanks." I chuckled.

Nick starts to lean in but I didn't want to kiss him I just met this kid.

"Nick I'm sorry but no..." I said which causes him to move back a little.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"Nick it's just I thought we were gonna hang out as friends but you are pulling that fuckboy move." I said

"It works for most girls." he savagely says.

"As cheesy it sounds but I'm not like most girls nick." I sighed

"I'm sorry jay... I just want to get to know you better but I forgot how.." he said looking down.

"What do you mean you forgot?" I asked.

"It's kinda a long story." He says

"I got time and food, start." I said

"Well I used to live in New York an–" I quickly interrupted him.

"Aye sameeee okay go on." I said

"Okay so I had all the friends it was very easy for me to make a friend but when I moved out here to cali I guess people in high school likes my looks so I never had the chance to make a real friend and when I try to those fools that I hang out with always scares them away..." he said he looked really upset so I gave him a hug.

"Aww Nick I'm so sorry you have to listen to those fools." I let go of him but he didn't let go.

"Uh Nick..." I said

"Oh sorry I just..." I says

"It's okay I get it." I said then touched his soft nose.

.

We watched a movie and we are basically on our phones but talking at the same time. Nick is a cutie but that doesn't mean I like him.
.
.
.
1199 words 🌸

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

297K 17.3K 18
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
456K 26.8K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
265K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...