The Life as a Princess

Bởi Princess_Janiz

In this story Marinette is an actual princess staying in Paris , France with her aunt and uncle after her par... Xem Thêm

Moving for safety
Going to hell- I mean school
❗️I knew it❗️
Photo shoot with a guest
Just how close are you ?
We're dating!
Paparazzi
First Sleepover
Sleepover part 2 ( the battle of voices)
Repentance
HELP !
Horse back riding and a phone call
Change of screen
SPOILER
Visiting my mom
The arrival
Meeting my mom
Thank you !
We meet again
Moving the occasion
The attack
Training
Interrogation
Coronation
The Break
The note
He's here
New Story !
Party Crasher
⚖The Trial⚖
A little sneak peak at the next chap.
The night
Wedding preparations
The DAY (part 1)
Extra Chapter(with & diva)
Wedding (part two)
Ze reception
Epilogue
New Story
Sequel !!!!!!
Change of plans
New cover

My hidden heritage

12.1K 367 370
Bởi Princess_Janiz

Adrien's P.O.V.

I finally finished my photo shoot and went home . Father told me that he has something to tell me . I wonder what could it be . It must be really big.

When I stepped into the mansion , I saw my father talking to a stranger. I didn't want to interrupt them so I stayed quiet . Their conversation was so quite I could over hear anything. It took a few moments for both of them to realize that I was there.

"Adrien, why didn't you tell us that you were here?" , asked father

"I saw that you were busy so I didn't interrupt "

He nodded , "Adrien , this is Mr. William "

I shook his hand . "Nathalie said you wanted to speak with me ."

Sir William looked at my Father ,"you still haven't told him?"

"I didn't know how or when to " , he replied.

He nodded in understanding, "I see , well , l will leave you two to talk this through then ." And he left .

"Father what did he mean ?" , I asked.

"Sit down Adrien , we have a long talk ."

I sat down across to him . What is going on ? What did Sir William mean that he had not told me yet ? Well one things for sure . I'm going to find out. "It's about your mother." I was now at the edge of my seat. I haven't seen mom for what feels like forever.

"Your mother was actually English Adrien. She has the most kindest and sweetest heart anyone could have and we fell in love . We got married and had you . She was so happy and I was too. Until she had to go back home . You know that because of my work , I have to travel a lot , I actually wanted you to stay with her because I was worried something bad would happen to me ."

He paused and got up . He went to the bookshelf behind him and picked out what I presume is a scrap book . He went back to me and gave me it . I took it and saw my mom with someone who looks like Marinette, her mother and mine knew each other ?

"Dad what is this ? Mom knew the late queen of China?"

"Yes, they were the best of friends . They knew what the other was thinking and how she feels , they were really close ."

"How ? How did they know each other ?"

"Your mother was also of royal blood "

What ? I whipped my head to my father who was looking out the window. I tried to wrap my head at the thought. My mom was royalty ? But what does that make me ? And why didn't Father tell me sooner ? There were so many questions going through my head right now.

"They were childhood friends until they were pulled apart by their duties . They made contact from time to time , and their bond grew back . And when we had you , your mother thought through about your entire life and when queen Sabine and King Tom had Marinette, they both had the same idea ."

"And what was that ?" Though I had a thought , I had to be sure.

"An arranged marriage between both of you ."

Yup. I was right. And I am now freaking out ." Why wasn't I informed about this ?"

"Your mom didn't want you to be crowded with all the stress , so I had to raise you the way I did . Fencing , the shoots , being home schooled, and mandarin , I had to do those . For your future . Every one in England knows who you are , they just think that you followed me because I needed the company."

I chuckled. If I remember something about my mom , is that she is persuasive and stubborn. I wonder if I could ever see her again .

"Sir William is actually here to take you to her , I informed your teachers and they excused you for the next 2 weeks ."

I still have a hard time to believe that I am actually a prince . But the thought of actually seeing my mom soon made me feel as if my heart did a dance . But what about Marinette? I don't want to leave her . I wonder if it's okay to bring her with me.

"Father , can Marinette come with ?"

He seemed to know that I was going to ask this . "Yes , but be careful son, the media doesn't know that you have an arranged marriage with princess Marinette, so I advice you to be careful."

I nodded. Now what was left in my mind is how I will break the news to my friends.

A.N. I do not own anything aside from the plot . Everything else goes to their respective owners.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.2K 312 18
Ladybug and chat noir find out their identities (FINALLY) from the help of the new hero in Paris I can't write fanfic so this is going to be terrible
154K 2K 43
Marinette is the Princess of China but moves to Paris because of a threat. She is known as a bakers daughter but only her, her friends, and her famil...
48.4K 1.4K 32
For years, several kingdoms have searched for The Lucky Charm, a miraculous flower with special healing properties. Legend has it this flower can gra...
384K 15.8K 20
Marinette Dupain-Cheng is an average peasant girl growing up in a small village named Parisilia. It is strictly under the rule of King Gabriel. Since...