Bleach : hollows on the loose...

By thedarklord86

What happens when you let a hybrid between soul reaper/hollow loose on the soul society. well you get amazing... More

Chapter 1 : The start
Chapter 2 : helping a friend.
Chapter 3 : He lets us pass just to be kicked out
Chapter 4 : breaking in by the dead
Chapter 5 its time for the launch
Chapter 6 : first captain
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Bankai revealed and released
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (the real ending)
What should i post or start making public

Chapter 8

7.2K 119 53
By thedarklord86

(Y/n) didn't knew what to think anymore, Yami was a hollow and turned him half hollow and told him now when he was bleeding to death.

Yami didn't say anything just looked at him with regret feeling bad that he had to find out and that he turned him into what he promised to destroy.

The tears started to fell from (y/n) eyes he could't take it anymore it was to much it was just to much.

(Y/n) : im..im..im.. A HOLLOW !?!

Yami nodded yes and watched how (y/n) stared at the ground slamming his fist on the ground.

(Y/n) : why ? Why ? Just killed me !!!!!
Yami : im so sorry (y/n).... I was crazy back then and im regreting turning you into one but please understand i was't thinking cleary.

(Y/n) didn't look up and kept smashing the ground while tears kept falling mixing with his own blood. Yami went on his knees grabbing the boy hair and forced him to look him into the eyes and saw that the boy didn't know what to think anymore.

Yami : im sorry and you can hate me later but don't forgot why you're here. We are here to fight with ichigo your brother but we can't if that guy kills you and the only way to beat him without Bankai is by accepting my power.
I know its sounds bad but (y/n).... You now have a power far greater then that of a captain so use it, put on this mask and let me give my own streng to you so you can win.

(Y/n) kept looking at him thinking but he brought his hand up and wiped the tears away replacing the pain with determined of winning this fight.

(Y/n) : i don't blame you neither can i just forgive you but lets see what this streng can do.

He took the mask and slowy put it on feeling the cold stuff it was made off that stuck to his skin like a second skin and the cold pain and weakness he felt was replaced by power, energy, and most of all his own will.

The time started again, the blood (y/n) was losing turned white and covered the wounds stopping it from bleeding.

Shadowdancer stopped when he felt the huge energy blast coming off (y/n) that felt like a hollow but so much stronger.
Shadowdancer : what !!?

He turned around finding (y/n) standing straight holding both his swords up and looking at him with yellow eyes behind the mask he wore.

Shadowdancer : what the hell !?! What are you ? (No answer) never mind in still gonna beat you and avenge Aizen !

He duplicated himself again surrounding (y/n) and again they all disepeared.

(Y/n) stepped to the side and slashed in the air but in the way of his sword a copy appeared getting killed from behind.

A another one came from the air but (y/n) stopped the dagger and stabbed both his swords in the copy stomach.

Two copy came from behind but one swing holding the sword by the chain was enough to kill them.

(Y/n) raised a finger to the air and the clouds turned grey and several purple lighting strikes hit the roof killing all the clones and wounding shadowdancer. The guy landed on his back but jumped up just getting his dagger raised to block the swords swing from (y/n) but he created a crater under shadowdancer by the huge force.

Shadowdancer : how can you be so strong so sudden ?

(Y/n) didn't answer and kicked him to the edge slowy making his way to him letting the blades slide over the ground when he holded them by the chains.

Suddenly their attention went to the huge explosive that tore through the base of some buildings they where standing on.

The hole building fell over tossing both guys off to fall to their deaths and maked them lose balance just being ragdolls in the air.

Shadowdancer got his balance back turning his back to the ground and faced (y/n) who was still trying to control himself. Shadowdancer pulled the string of his bow back and give his final arrow all the spiritual energy he had, one final attack to kill him and finish this fight and with that he released a very big energy arrow at (y/n).

(Y/n) spotted the arrow and acted fast, he landed on a piece of the building and tossed his swords at the arrow but the chains broke and the sword where ingulfed by a black light and the light growed and turned into a ball that spinned at the arrow.

(You know sonic spinning attack ? Its looks kinda like that )

The two forces met in the middle and clashed against each other 'pushing' keeping each other in place.

Shadowdancer thought : what is that ? Could that be his Bankai and Wait.... whats its doing ?!

The arrow turned smaller and bit of energy from the arrow went into the orb that grew stronger and bigger until it complete wiped the arrow out and went for shadowdancer.

Shadowdancer :... i can't believe i lost.

The orb slammed into him in the last few meters from the ground and crashed both of them into the ground causing the second explosive of the day.

(Y/n) landed on his feet infront of the crater with ease and caught his swords when they flew out of the smoke and went in his hands.

He sheathed the swords and slowy took of the mask returning his eyes back to normal and taking his power away but his power also kept his wounds closed so once he took it off blood came out of him like a fountain.

He fell on his side watching how the pool of blood became bigger and bigger and his skin turned white as a vampire and slowy he started to lose feeling in his body.

He started to think of the moments in his live the bad once's the good once's his friends his grandfather and everybody else he met. He smiled knowing he did his part and closed his eyes knowing he could't survive without help and felt the darkness pulling him closer and closer.

Just before he closed his eyes he spotted a figure walking to him carrying Ichigo. It was not Kenpachi but not somebody he knew and she looked female. But before he could get a good look he lost consciousness.

Time skip

Ichigo lay on bed on the ground blanket over his bandaged waist well treathed. He grunted and sweated a little and then opended his eyes finding himself in a room he never saw before.

Ichigo thought : where am i ? Im not death well i atleast think im not.
Yoruichi : i see you're awake.
Ichigo : Yoruichi... I see. You saved me ! thank you.
Yoruichi : you should thanks your own life force to have survived those serious wounds.
Ichigo : wounds ?... Thats right. I was cut up pretty bad.... I FORGOT !!!

He sat up opening his wound on his stomach and scaring Yoruichi.

Yoruichi : fool? Don't move! Don't you know how badly you're hurt ?!
Ichigo : no i have to get to Chad i think he is danger and what about (y/n) ? he fought against the shadowdancer fellow ?

He wanted to stand up but Yoruichi jumped on his face and pushed him down.
Yoruichi : calm down Chad is fine and (y/n) is laying behind you also fine......

Ichigo looked back and saw (y/n) laying a few feet away bandaged with both his swords on each side.

Yoruichi : and so are orihime and Uryu. Chad was lucky he fought against who he did. He left Chad wounded but alive. Orihime and Uryu were able to get away from the enemy without a scratch. (Y/n) on the other hand is wounded but he won against shadowdancer and so far i know that guy is alive but won't be walking for a while. (Shadowdancer)

The cat walked off and Ichigo relaxed feeling relieved that his friends were all okay.

Ichigo : good
Yoruichi : stay put in the barrier for a while.
Ichigo : maybe you're right.
Yoruichi : after all, half of your innards were crushed. If this wasn't covering your chest you would have been sliced in half.
Ichigo : i had... That ?!

Yoruichi held a mask up with the left eye destroyed but for the rest it looked fine expect it looked like a hollow face.

Ichigo : you are sure i was carrying it ?
Yoruichi : what you mean ?
Ichigo : no actually even when i fought Renji, i had a feeling this thing saved me. So i wanted to keep it as a good-luck charm. (Flashback) so it sank in the underground aqueduct.

Yoruichi slowy and creepy turned his head to ichigo.

Ichigo : oh, Hanataro's is in squad 4. He's the enemy but he's a good guy. He healed the wounds i got from Renji, too.
(Grabs mask) how come i have this, thought? I was sure he threw it away.
Yoruichi : i'II keep that.
Ichigo : huh ? Why i finally got it back.
Yoruichi : (blue aura surrounding him) hand it over no excuses!
Ichigo :... y-yes sir please take it

The cat stared at the mask with fear in his heart and eyes holding fear scared for something that either could be good or cause a lot of trouble.

Ichigo : still, you're amazing after all, Yoruichi.
Yoruichi : what do you mean ?
Ichigo : you're so tiny yet you carried me here.
Yoruichi : oh that.. It's easy when i turn into my original form.
Ichigo : oh right your original form... What ? Original....form ?
Yoruichi : i haven't shown it to you and your friends yet, have i? All right. Since we have come this far, there is no need to hide it. But lets wait for (y/n) to wake up so he can also see it.
Ichigo : um okay.

Yoruichi went in a corner to nap and ichigo lay back against the floor not seeing Yami and Guang sitting on each side of (y/n) both worried.

Guang : he is gonna be okay right ?
Yami : of course he is and maybe it helps to know he may not be the only hybrid.
Guang : im sure it will but what you thing Yoruichi meant ?
Yami : we see when lazy wakes up... If he would wake up.
Gaung : WHAT !!! YOU SAID HE WAS GONNA BE FINE
Yami : he is gonna be ju....
Guang : DON'T YOU LIE TO ME !!!
(Y/n) : Guang please don't yell.

He sat up holding his chest in pain that showed was clear as day with the pained look on his face.

(Y/n) : no yelling
Yoruichi : well then now your awake i can show my true form.
(Y/n) : huh ?
Ichigo : seems he has a 'true form' and he is gonna show it to us.
(Y/n) : um okay.

The cat walked a few steps away and faced them.
Yoruichi : its time you two see my true form.

The cat got covered in the blue aura while fog rised from the ground covering the part Yoruichi standed on. The cat turned longer and slowy his body turned human with purple hair while the eyes may have remained the same.
The cat they knew was actually a woman with purple hair yellow eyed and a tanned skin matching her slender frame.

Ichigok : A-A...w-woman... ?!

The other three ((y/n) yami and guang) looked just as suprised seeing the woman who got partly got covered in the fog that hided the naughty bits.

Yami : i didn't expect that ?

(Y/n) felt his nose lose blood and that he passed out.

Yoruichi smirked seeing (y/n) expression and him passing out, thinking it was pretty flattering that he passed out seeing her. She walked past Ichigo who covered his eyes and turned his head away.

She kneeled next to (y/n) and closed his nose before he could bleed to death.

Ichigo : could you please put some clothes on !!
Yoruichi : oh right sorry forgot about that, not having to wear clothes for some time now. But you know i thought you two would handle it better.

She grabbed a black undershirt putting it on.
Yoruichi : you know you're a lot more naive then you look. Is this the first time you've seen a woman naked? Hmm
Ichigo : nevermind.

(Y/n) woke up again feeling so tired of all the blood he lost.

(Y/n) : that was a strange dream.... I dreamt Yoruichi was actually a woman and then everything became black.
Yoruichi : it was not a dream.

He looked up and saw Ichigo with a red face not looking at Yoruichi and Yoruichi wearing a black undershirt.

Yoruichi : you know im flattered seeing you pass out because the sight of me. Wanna have another look ?
Ichigo : DEAR GOD PUT SOME CLOTHES ON !!!
Yoruichi : okay okay

Both guys didn't look when Yoruichi was getting dressed even if she didn't mind but they just watched the floor.

(Y/n) : so what now ?
Ichigo : i don't know... Hey Yoruichi how you actually got us here anyway ?
Yoruichi : oh simple i used this.

She tossed a strange token with a raven skull on it to him without looking.
Ichigo : what is this ?
Yoruichi : something special, its give the user of it the albilite to fly

She finaly finished putting some clothes on

Yoruichi : i forgot how uncomvertable clothes are (walks to ichigo) there's not another one like it not even in the soul society. Awesome ain't ?
Ichigo : yeah but why is it that you have a have such a valuable object ? 
Yoruichi : hmm ?
Ichigo : you change forms, heal wounds, and posess a priceless object... Who are you ?
(Y/n) : i would like to know that too actually.
Yoruichi :... I am....

She was cut of by the huge spiritual pressure they felt and they both knew from who that was.

Ichigo : t-this spiritual pressure is...! Him !
Yoruichi : its coming from the Shishinro, (repentance cell)

Ichigo tossed the blanket of him and placed zangetsu on his back and runned at the door not caring about his wounds.

Yoruichi : ichigo stop !!
Ichigo : Ganju and hanataro are headed there! I gotta save them !
Yoruichi : what can you do in your condition ?
(Y/n) : she is right Ichigo !! you get killed in a blink of the eye if you last long.
Ichigo : who else is gonna save them?!

He used the artifact from Yoruichi and grew a wing on his right arm and flew through the door into the air heading to the Shishinro.

Yoruichi : ichigo you fool !

She turned her gaze to (y/n) who didn't move and gave her nod saying she could go on.
Yoruichi : stay here i be back with him !

She disepeared from his sight leaving (y/n) alone to safe the fool who was gonna get himself killed.

(Y/n) lay back hoping ichigo was gonna be fine and decide to take a breather and think about all what happend and the thing he found out.
1 : he was half hollow.
2 : Yami was a hollow.
3 : Yoruichi the cat was actually Yoruichi the woman.
4 : he saw her naked
5 : he liked it.

He knew that thing were about to be harder and stranger... But somehow he had a feeling things were gonna be okay but to do that he was gonna need a boost.
(Y/n) : Yami... Can you train me in using your powers ?
Guang : are you sure (y/n) ?
(Y/n) : yes i am.
Yami : then i teach you how to make even captains kneel before you.

Sorry for the slow update but i got school and im going to a gym to lose weight because being 15 and 100 k is not healthy but i promise im gonna work hard on the story's and my spelling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 181 24
This is a story of a soul reaper banished from home left to roam the world of the living but what will happen when a strong enemy threats both living...
77 0 5
DISCLAIMER: I do not claim credit for the ideas or content within this story. All original credit belongs to the owners and developers of Bleach. Not...
238K 7.9K 56
Cherī Zaraki is an average teenager.. At least that's what everybody else thinks of her. Cherī is actually a Soul Reaper. Her parents are Kisuke Urah...
36 0 9
Who would have thought that Kuchiki Byakuya, the so-called perfect soul reaper could be conflicted? What his fight against Tsukishima awakened inside...