Laurmau High School - #wattys...

Από Spider-Dad

No description given. Περισσότερα

First Day
Sleepover games pt 1
Sleepover games pt.2
Clubs
How many reads!?
I love you
The "EX"
Drama, love and fighting
The new gal
Another!?
The first attack
...................
516!?!?!?!?!?
The potion
The plan
Back to normal
Kidnapped
Prom pt.1
Tagged...
Prom pt. 2
1K!?!!!!!????
Sleepover at Aph's pt. 1
Sleepover at Aph's pt2
Pregnant...?
Im random.
names
TWINZ!
KYAAAAAAH!!!!
Marrige
Book one is over!
I've played this too flipping much
Update face reveal
Tagged
4K
Tagged
Tagged
Tagged
Tagged
Not a tag but important
Important
Heya
Possibly remaking this?
Please do not read this book

Back Home

418 11 1
Από Spider-Dad

Aphmau POV:
It was a regular day when I woke up. I got up and walked over to my bag and got my clothes I went to the bathroom to change into a purple blouse with a black skirt and purple short heels. I saw Laurence in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Looks like Dante and Nichole were up. They were talking while waiting. "Good morning!" I said sitting down. "Hey Aph! I have a question, are you and Laurence... A thing? Just asking. I'm not part of that, 'shipping club' cause it kinda... Creepy... They said the activities were setting up and OTP shrine and gossiping and well.., stalking... I don't like it." Nichole said. "Well first of all kinda and second I'm happy that your not!" I said giggling. "So are you and Dante a thing?" They blushed. "Um well yeah..." Nichole said blushing. "Aww that's pretty cute!" I said. Laurence walked over with... OMI... He made pancakes... I love him even more... "OMI PANCAKES!" I yelled. He chuckled. "I'm guessing you like pancakes?" He asked with a laugh. "Like them? I love them!" I shouted. I kissed him on the cheek to say thank you. "Daww!~" Nichole said along with Dante. KC came in just in time to see me kissing Laurence on the cheek. "OMI I FINNALY SAW SOME SORT OF KISS! YAY!" KC shouted. The others came in. Once we had breakfast we all went home. "Bye Laurence! Bye Cadenza!" I shouted they waved. Once I got home my mom greeted me with a hug. "So do you have a boyfriend?" She asked. "Kinda... He never asked neither did I but we kissed and cuddled a few times before but I guy that I didn't feel the same way has kissed me and asked me but I said no." I told her. "Oh well that's okay!" She said cheerfully. I'm gonna miss Laurence's cuddles tonight.
OMG so cute! Sorry if it's short but... I NEED A BREAK! I wrote stuff ALL FRICKIN' DAY AND ITS SO LATE RIGHT NOW AND I NEED SLEEP! I won't update tomorrow but I'll update the next day cause I have I 7 day weekend woohoo!
❤️~word count 368~❤️

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

High school drama Από Cerelia M

Εφηβική Φαντασία

1 0 5
No description needed , the title says it all.
2K 51 20
You go to Phoenix Drop High. You hang out with your younger brothers friends a lot and secretly like one of them. His name is Aaron, he is in the sam...
34.9K 723 48
Aphmau has a big secret not even she knows about but what is it? Aarmau
10K 116 17
You are a new freshman heading to Phoenix Drop High. You were home schooled for middle school and some of elementry. Which means this will be your fi...