Impress Me, Empress ➳ Akashi...

By sonnentee

❝ Impress me, empress.❞ The words had been said. A demand? Or simply, a request? One treasured love and thoug... More

HIIIII
T e a s e r
Yuuki Seara
Akashi Seijuurou
First Impression
Impression 2
Impression 3
Impression 5
Impression 6
Impression 7
Impression 8
Impression 9
Impression 10
ggggguuuyys 🎉
Impression 10 (part 2)
Impression 11
Impression 12
Impression 13
Impression 14
Impression 15
Impression 16
🎉🎉
Impression 17
Impression 18
Impression 19
Impression 20
Impression 21
Impression 22
Impression 23
Impression 24
Impression 25
Impression 26
AAAAAYOOOO
Impression 27
Impression 28
Impression 29
Impression 30
Impression 31
Impression 32
Impression 33
Impression 34

Impression 4

4.5K 179 11
By sonnentee

Eyes as Red as Rubies

When I was just about to put another step forward, I felt like my entire body being captured and went numb abruptly.

The unknown feelings I had before, growing stronger and stronger until I couldn't handle it.

I promptly clenched my fists because I was afraid I might become paralyzed very soon. My fear was swallowing me up and I realized my feet already froze.

Why?

I tried to calm myself down. I inhaled strongly and held my breath for 8 seconds and then exhaled slowly in 10 seconds. It worked. And I decided to lift my head.

As I glanced up, the only thing in my view was red.

All I saw was red.

...Shining red? Crimson?
Ah no, that was more than that.

More like, intimidating red.

Slowly, the red color became clearer and clearer then I had just realized that so-called red was the color of a pair of eyes.

Those frightening yet fantastic things were staring right at me, piercing me so easily without warning.

I gulped down onerously, it was way too late to realize I had just encountered a dangerous territory.

The more I wanted to break free, the more I sank deeper and deeper into those red orbs. I couldn't escape even though I desperately wanted to.

And this kind of unwanted feeling began to spread all over my body, a feeling which I never hoped for once. And because of that, a part of me was trying so hard to convince me that it would be all right if I couldn't escape straightway. Like, I shoud just stay there.

And I lost my body control as I got dragged deeper and deeper into the endlessly red cavity of his eyes.

Someone, please—

Just as I gave up on figuring out how to break free, something had pulled me out of the red cavity in a sudden.

I got my senses back. I owned my control again. I could feel the spring air as I took a breath. And I could feel my legs trembling on the ground

I broke free!!

I screamed quietly in my mind, feeling a huge amount of relief spreading all over my body. I looked up straight at the school gate and took a deep breath as I prepared myself to accept the challenge.

I'll definitely make it through the gate before getting trapped inside that red cavity again!

One step,
two steps,
three steps,
four steps,
five steps,
six—

I unintentionally lifted my head up and there I saw someone was standing so straight and collected.

The red-haired guy with those intense red eyes was watching me. I swore I nearly flinched because of his sharp gaze.

We are making eye contact...?
No!

I instantly looked away, I was afraid to loose my control of my own body ever again.

Hiding behind other students, I took the chance to see him thoroughly from head to toe. Later on, I surprised myself by finding out he was wearing the badge that symbolyzed the president of Rakuzan Student Council.

I nodded immediately as soon as I found out I was in the middle of making another eye contact with the most powerful person among all of the students here.

And I didn't expect he would nod back to the point it made me nervous so much. I quickly broke the eye contact we had been sharing for a moment and began to search for the teachers' room to get my admission done.

Once again, I gulped down onerously.

That was normal for president to check out every student, right...?

I couldn't stop to think what had happened to me a while ago. That was beyond crazy. To be paralyzed without making any eye contact first..., is that even possible?

I didn't even see him in the eye yet he easily captured me like that.

Did he put me under hypnosis?
Or was it only my imagination?
It was so scary!!

But again, he wouldn't be a president if he was someone dangerous though....

I sighed with a complete puzzled look on my face as I knew I would never reach a stop if I continued thinking about that.

Rakuzan student council president, just what kind of person is he...?

✩•̩̩͙*ೃ˚° ~ ଘo(∗  ❛ั ᵕ ❛ั )੭່˙ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ˚.*ೃ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 29.5K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
136K 8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
192K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...