My Master Only: Yandere Neko...

By IceWolfGirlLove

(Y/n) (L/n) is a regular girl living a normal life by herself. One day she finds a neko named Sai who begins... More

My Neko
The death of Kai
Sad Times
Somebody's gonna die!
Author's Note
Rising Feelings
Sai's Past
The brother
I-Im a Neko!!!
A/n
Sai Gets Arrested
The escape
A/n YAYY
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
The End

Lost

10.3K 283 49
By IceWolfGirlLove

A/n: Hoi Author-chan here sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days SCHOOL TOOK MY SPIRIT AND JOY.
Y/N P.O.V
I ran through the woods which was a shortcut to town. I suddenly slid and fell into a creek bed that was too steep to climb back up. I knew I was bleeding in a few spots. I continued to run tears fogging my vision until I collapsed. I managed to use my strength to sit up then I realized. It was getting dark, I was alone, and I was lost.
I felt the cold rain pour down on me. I saw a small cave and made my way too it. Nothing was in it so I sat down hugging myself for warmth. Soon I drifted off into a restless sleep.
Sai's P.O.V
"WHERE DID SHE GO!" I screamed out loud as it started to rain. Then I saw her blood on a rock and my eyes widened. "MY MASTER IS HURT!" I screamed as I slid down the creek bed. I kept following the trail of y/n's blood. Soon I saw a figure in a cave. When I got closer I realized it was y/n but... With (f/c) cat ears and a tail on her body.
A/n: bum Bum BUM! Cliffhanger to be continued. Author-chan out
😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.7K 40
🚨[HEAVY EDITING (editing on hold)]🚨 DISCLAIMER! This story was made in 2020 so any information about future Marvel works will be as if the reader i...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
10.6K 190 15
The male yandere loves you a lot and would do anything for you to be his forever. "Your mine forever. No one can take you away from me." 27/7/22 - M...
798K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...