Itna Karo Naa Mujhe Pyar #Com...

By maanvir

--------- Highest Achievement: Rank#1 Romance Rank#1 General Fiction -------- "Sab duaa kar rahe hain ke tu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (b)
Chapter 19
Rank #1
Chapter 20 (a)
Chapter 20 (b)
Chapter 21 (a)
Chapter 21 (b)
Chapter 22 (a)
Chapter 22 (b)
Chapter 23 (a)
Chapter 23 (b)
Chapter 24 (a)
Chapter 24 (b)
Chapter 24 (c)
Chapter 25 (a)
Chapter 25 (b)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Teaser
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Rank#1 in Romance
Chapter 31 (a)
Chapter 31 (b)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Note
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Note
Teaser
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (a)
Teaser
Chapter 59 (b)
Teaser
Part 60
Teaser
Epilogue (Past v/s Present)
Epilogue (Present)

Chapter 18 (a)

1.5K 105 135
By maanvir

Hi All!

Here to reveal a chapter from Past that will link to a very important that had taken place pre-leap in the story.

Chapter dedicated to my bachhas Prayosha_Rathod and Asma_AliKp
Asma kahan ho yaar...DiduMaa misses u💕

Book recommendation:
Livin La Vida Loca
By KPDeewani

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/Ke94qAmjbw

------------

"Kuch khaa le puttar" Mrs.Bhalla urged him for the nth time.

He shook his head from right to left denying to eat.

Mrs.Bhalla sadly looked at her son who waited for his wife to regain consciousness. Looking at his devastated state she remembers how he had broken-down in her arms sometime back.

"Mai toot raha hoon Maa. Mai kamzor hogaya hoon. Ab mujhse aur bardashth nahi hota. Ek dar mujhe andar hi andar khaaye jaa raha hai. Agar Ishita kabhi......" he had cried like a baby.

'Mainu pata hai ke ab kya karna hai' she decided something and left the room.

He had fixed himself on the bed near Ishita. His one hand patted her head inadvertently and the other hand held Ishita's in a firm grip like she had held his in a state of unconsciousness.

Her hand was lifeless unlike before. The trust, the dependence was missing. He wanted her to trust him back but not be dependant on him anymore. But the situation seemed to be against his wish as he could foresee the trust being lost and the dependency coming back.

His brain clogged with too many thoughts patting him to sleep.

He squirmed feeling a soft caress on his cheeks followed by a husky whisper "Raman"

He opened his eyes and found her face close to his.

"Aap aise kyun so rahe ho Raman?" She asked in a sleep-drugged voice.

Two things registered in his mind:
1#She had spoken a coherent sentence
2#She had addressed him as Raman

This affirmed that he had not lost her, neither to her illness, nor to her past.

In a swift movement he leaned forward and hugged her tightly. He smiled, laughed like a maniac relieved on getting her back.

"Kya hua Raman?" She was confused with his actions and tried to get out of his hold to look at him. But his grip around her was too strong for her.

"Raman" she called out to him lovingly.

"Aap theek ho?" She asked rubbing his back.

He realised he was probably scaring her with his actions. He quickly wiped the tears at the corner of his eye and faced her with a smile.
"Mai theek hoon. Tum theek ho?" He tried to sound casual.

"Mujhe kya hua hai? Mai toh bas so rahi thi" she replied as it was something usual.

"Hmm...haan...tum so rahi thi" he repeated nervously trying to act normal.

"Par aap aise kyun behave kar rahe ho jaise mai marke zinda hui hoon" she teased and giggled.

'Mar toh mai gaya tha Ishita. Ab jaake zinda hua hoon' he spoke in his mind and a lone tear escaped his eye without a clue.

Ishita noticed the tear running on his cheek and held it in the tip of her finger. She looked at the tear, then at him.

"Kya hua hai Raman? Sab theek hai na?" She asked apprehensively.

"Kya...kya....hua hai...sab...theek...hai" he stammered looking everywhere but her.

"Ramannnnn! Look at me" she held his cheek and tried to read his eyes. Pain and fear were clearly written in them.

"Raman?" She called out his name like a question.

He shook his head vigorously in an attempt to rubbish her thoughts.

"Ruhi?" Ishita's mind went to the ruckus her daughter had created in his absence. She feared if something went wrong with her. She checked for Ruhi in the crib "Ruhi kahan hai Raman?"
She panicked on not finding Ruhi there "Ruhi theek toh hai na? Raman batao mujhe"

"Ishitaaaa" he tried to calm her down.
(I love how Raman calls her name when she panicks. That tone makes my heart go for him😍)

"Ruhi theek hai" he assured her.

"I don't trust you Raman. Aap mujhse kuch chupa rahe ho" she said.

That was it! And Raman's heart broke into zillion pieces. She doesn't trust him! That was the last thing he wanted to hear from her. He stood motionless like a statue.

Not getting an answer from him, she rushed to the next person she trusted the most after Raman "Maa....Maa"

"Maa Ruhi kahan hai? Kaisi hai woh? Woh theek hai na?" She bombarded Mrs.Bhalla with questions on finding her.

"Haan puttar. Ruhi theek hai aur use Simmi neeche le gayi hai tehlaane keliye" Mrs.Bhalla answered her query.

"Thank God" Ishita heaved a sigh of relief.

"Tu itni pareshan kyun lag rahi hai Ishita?" Mrs.Bhalla was worried.

"Aapke bete ne pareshan kar rakha hai mujhe Maa. Pata nahi kya hogaya hai unhe. Meri toh jaan hi le li thi unhone" she complained.

"Kyun puttar? Kya kiya Raman ne?" Mrs.Bhalla wasn't getting anything. Ruhi's crying spree, Ishita's sudden panic attack in her absence, Raman's confession of having hurt Ishita... Thousand worst scenarios crossed her mind in a flash of a second linking one incident to the other.

"Raman...Raman" she called out to him impatiently without waiting for Ishita to answer.

Raman walked mechanically to where they were and stood like an emotionless robot.

"Kya kiya tune?" Mrs.Bhalla demanded for an answer.

"Ye kya bolenge Maa. Dekho kaise buth banke khade hain. Shayad thakaan ki wajah se meri aankh lag gayi aur mai kuch zyada der so gayi. Aur ye bina baat ke pareshan hue baithe hain aur mujhe bhi pareshan kardiya" Ishita answered.

Mrs.Bhalla and Raman realised that Ishita had no clue of what had happened to her. So they decided to let it be as she assumed.

"Ye toh khotta hai. Aaj tu bade dinon baad ghar se baahar gayi thi na, aur kaafi der tak soti rahi. Toh isiliye ye pareshan hogaya. Yahi baat hai na Raman?" Mrs.Bhalla cooked up a lie and nudged Raman asking him to play along.

"Hmmm...Haan...bas yahi baat hai" he forced a smile.

"Aap bhi na Raman" she shook her head at his overprotective behaviour.

"Bahut zor ki bhook lagi hai Maa. Khane me kya hai?" Ishita turned her attention towards the dishes that were kept covered on the table.

"Bahut kuch hai puttar. Ruk mai tera khana garam karke laati hoon" Mrs.Bhalla said coming to her side.

"Rehne do Maa, itni patience nahi hai mujhme. Mai aise hi khaa loongi" she cutely said and took a plate from the kitchen and served herself some rice.

"Raman tu bhi sath me khaa le puttar. Kab se bhooka baitha hai" Mrs.Bhalla said.

"Raman! Aap itni der se mere liye bhooke rahe?" Ishita was surprised.

"Nahi....woh bas...bhook nahi hai" he lied not wanting to bother her.

"Oh ok" she shrugged her shoulders without probing him much and concentrated on the meal laid on the table.

She lifted the lid of a dish and spooned some gravy into a small bowl.

"Ishita ye kya kar rahi ho? Ye chicken hai" Raman noticed and stopped her.

"Haan toh?" She asked.

"Tum non-veg nahi khaati na" he reminded one of the facts that he had remembered about her from her past and told her about it post her accident.

"Khaati nahi hoon, par khila toh sakti hoon na" she stated.

"Matlab?" He asked confused.

"Ermmm...ek minute" she said and pulled his wrist making him land on the chair kept beside her. She took some rice in a spoon, dipped it in the chicken gravy and extended it towards his mouth.

Raman watched dazed.

"Moo kholo Raman" she urged "Aap bhi na kabhi kabhi Ruhi ki tarah zid karte ho" she teased holding his jaws firmly with her free hand, forcing him open his mouth and stuffed it with the rice and chicken.

As he began to chew the food in his mouth, she expressed lovingly "Mujhe pata hai aap maanoge nahi, par aap isiliye bhooke rahe kyunki maine khaana nahi khaaya tha. Itni fikr mat kiya karo meri Raman. Khud ka bhi khayal rakha karo kabhi. Aap khaana nahi khaaoge, kamzor pad jaaoge toh mujhe koun sambhalega?"

He smiled listening to her words. She had understood him so well and healed him within a few seconds. He realised it was not her who was dependant on him, but he who was dependant on her.

"Ab mujhe hi khilati rahogi, ya khud bhi khaaogi" he held the spoon that she forwarded to him.

"Khaa rahi hoon na....Aapka dimag... Apni lecture se" she winked and smiled naughtily.

"Usse pet nahi bharta. Pet bharne keliye ye khana padta hai" he said taking another spoon with rice and vegetable curry and fed her.

Mrs.Bhalla witnessed this beautiful moment between her son and daughter-in-law. She moved her hands in a semi-circular motion and broke her knuckles at her temple.
'Kitne khush lag rahe hain dono! Mai bekar hi in dono ko lekar pareshan ho rahi thi. Ab mujhe kuch karne ki zarurat nahi hai. Inke beech sab theek hogaya hai' she gushed and cancelled the plan that she had made to set everything right.

There was another witness too who was passing through the corridor and happened to see the duo as the main door of the Bhalla house was left open.
'Kitne khush lag rahe hain dono! Shayad Akka ki khushi Mr.Bhalla ke sath hi hai. Ab mujhe aisa kuch nahi karna chahye jisse Akka ko takleef ho. Ab akka keliye yahi theek hoga' she thought moved by the love the duo had for each other.

'Nahi! Ye mai kya soch rahi hoon? Ye toh pal bhar ki khushi hai jo in donon ke jholi me aayi hai. Agar kal ko phir se yahi sab hua toh? Mai itni jaldi apna faisla nahi badal sakti. Mujhe woh karna hi hoga jo maine tay kiya hai taake Raman aur Ishita hamesha keliye khush reh sakein' Mrs.Bhalla corrected her thoughts.

'Nahi! Ye mai kya soch rahi hoon? Ye pal bhar ki khushi ko dekh kar mai un takleefon ko nahi bhool sakti jo Mr.Bhalla ki wajah se Akka ko jhelna pada hai. Agar kal ko phir se unhone Akka ke sath kuch bura kiya toh? Mai itni jaldi apna faisla nahi badal sakti. Mujhe woh karna hi hoga jo maine tay kiya hai taake Akka hamesha keliye khush reh sakein' Mihika changed her opinion.

-----To be continued-------

This is not a complete update..
Yet I published it bcz I am going to be busy frm tmw as mom & my sis with her kids r cmng over
And I plan to disappear fr a while🙈
Will updt as and wen possible
Hope u guys will undrstnd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 34.6K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
20.1K 1.2K 52
18+ "Tell me, love. What is it that you want?" "You will have to leave me alone if you can't do it." "That won't happen ever-" he grits his teeth s...
982K 63.2K 98
Highest Rank #1 in Pakistan #7 in India #2 in Teenage Ex - Euphoria Ishq agar yunhi mukkammal ho Jaye Toh chahat kis baat ki rahegi * In the heart...
390K 16.2K 35
Highest ranking : 2 in yourstoryindia 36 in romance on 08/04/17 37 in romance on 23/04/17 38 in romance on 22/04/17 45 in romance on 17/07/17 120 in...