Because Of Love

By lutfamoe

Love More

Introduction
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Aaliyah 15
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Please Read!
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
hey guys
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Hey!
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Happy Birthday Aaliyah
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

chapter 12

562 34 3
By lutfamoe

Lyte POV

Its been almost two weeks since I talked to Janet or Aaliyah. Neither one of us hasn't even tried to contact one another and to be honest I was starting to miss them as a friend. Lately I been chilling with chilli from TLC a lot since the The day Janet said she only liked me as a friend and when I left I ended up bumping into chilli and let's just say from that day on we've gotten REAL close. Close like us both confessing feelings that grew over the weeks for each other. We was kicking it at my house and she was laying on my chest as we was watching TV.

Chilli: Have you talk to Janet or Aaliyah yet?

Lyte: Nope.

Chilli: Don't you think you should reach out.

Lyte: Nope.

She lifted up and looked at me.

Chilli: Look now you know I'm real big on friendships. If me or tboz or Lisa got into any disagreements then we would sort it out for the sake of our friendship.

Lyte: Well its different cause neither one of y'all confessed love for each other.

Chilli: Well okay but still you need to talk to them. I could tell you miss them. Just call them up.

I looked at her and she was right I do miss them a lot.

Lyte: Fine I'll call them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet POV

Over the weeks me and Aaliyah had been spending so much time together. We weren't in a relationship we were just having fun. Neither one of us was getting to attached. She was laying at the edge of the bed and I had my feet on her butt as she was flickering through the channels.

Janet: So I rented a beach house in Hawaii.

She turned to look at me.

Aaliyah: so what that mean.

Janet: It means that I don't know... if you want to you can come with me.

Aaliyah: Are you asking me on a getaway trip to Hawaii miss Jackson?

I laughed as I kicked her butt.

Janet: Well since you put it that way then yeah.

Aaliyah: I would love to come with you.

She lifted up and came between my legs and kissed me. I bit my bottom lip as she moved and laid beside me.

Aaliyah: So when do we leave?

Janet: This weekend.

Aaliyah: Okay good.

I turned my attention back to the tv happy she agreed to go with me which I knew she would. Her phone then started to ring.

Aaliyah: Its lyte

We haven't talk to lyte in weeks so I was eager to know why she was calling Aaliyah.

Janet: Answer it on speaker.

She did.

Aaliyah: Hello

Lyte: Hey liyah.

Aaliyah: Wassup lyte long time no talk.

Lyte: Yeah things got a little out of control and I just want to apologize for that.

Aaliyah: Its cool. I apologize for my actions to.

Lyte: good cause I miss your goofy self. We should meet up soon.

Aaliyah: Yeah we should.

Lyte: Okay well imma call Jan and apologize to her to.

Aaliyah: actually she's right here.

Janet: Hey lyte.

Lyte: Oh hey J. look I'm sorry for everything I might of over reacted to this whole situation I just miss my best friends.

Janet: Yeah and I apologize if I made you feel anyway. You know we will always be friends.

Lyte: Yeah. We should all hang out soon. A lot has happen in the pass couple weeks.

Janet: Yeah tell me about it.

Smirking at Aaliyah.

Janet: Look me and Aaliyah was going on a trip to Hawaii this weekend I rented a beach house. You should come.

Lyte: Really? Yeah sure? I'd love to come. Is it okay if I bring someone.

Aaliyah: Who?

Lyte: Chilli

Janet: TLC chilli

Lyte: Yeah

Janet: Yeah of course I love her.

Lyte: Okay cool well see y'all this weekend.

Aaliyah: Okay love you.

Lyte: Love you guys to.

She hung up and I looked at Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: Since when she start hanging out with chilli.

Janet: I don't know I know they been friends for a while but they didn't hang out that much. Guess we will find out this weekend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lyte POV

We got on janets private plane and headed to Hawaii we all sat across from each other with me and chilli on one side and Janet and Aaliyah on the other. They haven't said anything but I could sense something between the two.

Janet: So whats been up lyte.

Lyte: Life man. Music. You know same o same o. What's up with y'all.

Aaliyah: What you mean?

Lyte: Like um what y'all been doing. Like have you worked on any new music.

Aaliyah: Oh um yeah I been in the studio a little bit.

Lyte: Cool. J you ready to go back on tour next month.

Janet: Actually yeah. I miss the stage a lot. Chilli how's everything going with TLC. I love you guys.

Chilli: Oh thanks that means a lot coming from you we look up to you. We are great actually. Albums selling good.

Janet: Aww so sweet thank you and that's great. I love you guys music.

Chilli blushed as I knew Janet had that affect on people.

Aaliyah: How long have you two known each other.

Lyte: Me and chilli shoot for years.

Chilli: Yeah we just reconnect.

Chilli winked at me and I think Janet and Aaliyah caught it.

Janet: Hold on are you two dating.

Leave it to Janet to just bust out and say it.

Chilli: Uh we haven't made anything official yet but yeah.

Aaliyah: Lyte why you didn't say anything.

Lyte: Cause I don't need everybody in my business

We laughed.

Janet: Same ole crazy lyte.

We flew for a little while longer as we made small talk. We finally landed and got on a boat to the beach house. When we got there I was in aww. It was beautiful.

A

s soon as we went in and toured the house. We all went to our rooms. Me and chilli shared a room and Janet and Aaliyah got there own rooms so I thought maybe there isn't nothing between them after all. After we got settled in we all came downstairs to the kitchen.

Janet: Let's eat and pop some bottles.

Chilli: yes cause I'm starving.

Aaliyah: I have a feeling we all are gonna get stupid drunk tonight.

Janet: That's my plan.

I already knew that tonight was gonna be one of them unforgettable nights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.1K 29
Just read it ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.
37.3K 1.2K 20
Kellyoncรฉ Get some tissues
65.2K 2.2K 21
"๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š— ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š’๐š๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š." --๐™บ๐š’๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐šŽฬ
19.4K 806 19
...don't nobody want no broke heart ...don't nobody want two time losers ...nobody gonna love you like you are