The Contest Winner

Bởi literarymegan

After you win a week long trip to North Carolina with Nash and his family, your whole life starts changing. B... Xem Thêm

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25

Part 26

123 7 2
Bởi literarymegan

Nash's POV

I hear a knock on the door.

''I got it!'' Hayes yells from the kitchen.

A few minutes later I hear another knock but this time it's on my bedroom door. I open it and Y/N kisses me.

''What's that for?'' I question smiling.

''Because I love my boyfriend.'' she replies before laughing at the tiny ponytail keeping the hair out of my eyes. 

''So we're together?'' I ask holding her in my arms.

''If you want to.'' she teases me.

''Can I tell my fans?'' I say in response.

''Of course!'' she kisses my cheek.

I get my phone out and make it official.

**I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE STORY! PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE PARTS AND LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOU WOULD'VE DONE IN Y/N'S POSITION :)**

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...