It's All Fun and Games

Bởi ACAWalsh

Alexandria was never like the other Beauxbaton girls. Her bright red hair and pale skin made her stick out li... Xem Thêm

The Goblet of Fire
The French Triplets
Halloween with the Weasleys
A Weasley Week
The First Task and A Ball
The Second Task
The Third Task
Death in Disguise
Home Again
Number 12, Grimmauld Place
Jordan Cottage and Farmyard
Diagon Alley
The Sorting Ceremony
A Little Pink Toad
The Quidditch Trials
The High Inquisitor
Leaving with a Bang
Aftermath of the Ministry
The Proposal
Telling Percy
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
You Hear those Sleigh Bells Ringing, Wedding Bells dinging....
Baby Boy
Run
Quick boys, an ecstasy of fumbling
Never Again
SEQUEL
1K READS!!!
Bonus Chapter 1

6th Year at Beauxbatons

17.1K 324 433
Bởi ACAWalsh

EDITED
Bonjour! Salut! Hello, hi, good morning! I am Alexandria Laurent, adopted on the 13th of April 1978. I was less than two years old, and my ever so kind biological family left me in a tiny, picturesque village in Northern France. 

Anyway, besides being abandoned, I have lived a mediocre life. All I have from my biologicals is one letter telling me I was one of three triplets. Nice to know there was no favouritism at all there. They are happy as pie back in England.

So, I was eleven, a bit of a messer,  when, low and behold, I received a letter from a boarding school called Beauxbatons. This was all well and good, until a giantess turned up on my doorstep to let me know I was a witch.

"Hello. My name is Madame Maxime, Headmistress of Beauxbatons Academy. Is your name Alexandria Laurent?" I looked up in utter shock, wondering what in God's name was happening.

"Yes, my name is Alexandria." I reply timidly.

"You are a witch, Alexandria."

Through out that day, Madame Maxime proceeded to let me know the ins and outs of being a witch, before offering me a place in Beauxbatons. Of course I accepted, I had hated my life in the school I was in. I was constantly teased because of bright red hair.

The next day, Madame Maxime brought me to Beauxbatons, as she... well, she didn't like how I was treated in my own home. I may tell you another day, but it isn't something I want to remember.

I went with Madame Maxime to get my books, my wand and other equipment. When we got back, she gave me a tour of an empty castle, as it was indeed a week before school started. She showed me to the first year dormitories, where I would be staying. I set up my stuff and prepared myself for the next few years.

Even in Beauxbatons, I was bullied. Again, for my red hair. Again, for my freckles and pale skin. And again, for my intelligence. Whenever I did get called names, I would fight back. I ended up landing myself in detentions, time after time. But one day, I just decided to ignore them.
It was all too much.

I had rushed into an empty classroom crying, holding a notebook, where I had started to plan out pranks. What I didn't expect, was to see Queen Bee, Fleur Delacour, coming in after me.

"Alexandria? Comment ça va? Je déteste des garçons. Jean est trop mauvais!"

"Merci beaucoup, Fleur. Tu es trop gentille. "

I got up from my hiding place and she ran over and hugged me.

From then on, Fleur and I were partners in crime. Fleur stood up to bullies alongside me and she was my dearest friend. I spent many summers at her house. I had always regretted that I had thought Fleur as haughty and mean because of her ice blond Veela locks and blue eyes, when she is actually the kindest person I know.

After that incident, the years flew by, and Fleur and I became popular for our pranks and humour. We defended the first years and helped them plot revenge pranks. Until 6th year, which is where I am now.

It was September 13th, a few days after Fleur's seventeenth birthday. We were sitting down for breakfast, when Madame Maxime called for silence.

"This year, 20 students who are seventeen years old, may travel to Hogwarts. This is to celebrate the Tri-Wizard Tournament. One student from the three major European schools of Witchcraft and Wizardry, them being us, Hogwarts, and Durmstrang, will be competing. Twenty students are eligible. They may bring one person of choice with them to study. The following students will be going; Fleur Delacour, Jean Fordieu, Jacque Henri, Helene Pierrepont....."

The list went on, but the minute Fleur heard her name she said "You are coming with me!"

We almost ran to our dorms, bursting with excitement.

"We are leaving tomorrow, let's pack!"

Twenty minutes later, our trunks were full and we collapsed on our beds and fell asleep.

I woke up at 7 am to Fleur jumping on my bed, fully dressed.

"Come on Xandria! We'll be late!"

I groan, roll out of bed and shower. I get dressed, straightened my long, curly ginger hair and walked out of the bathroom.

"Are you finished?" Fleur asks.

"Oui!" I reply, before running to the hall, grabbing some fruit, and rushing to the carriages.

"Prepare for a long ride to England!" Fleur warns. I laugh, sitting myself down on a beanbag.

During the 2 hour journey, Fleur and I talk, practice magic and talk again. And plan pranks of course. I look out the window of our carriage, and see a huge castle. A lake surrounds it, and it is also near a forest. Our carriages land beside the forest, and we file out. Whilst walking up to the castle, Fleur and I imagine our next prank. Eventually, after 20 minutes of walking, we reach the castle.

Madame Maxime leads through a series of doors, hallways, and up a few flights of moving stairs.

"Ahem. Mes étudiants! Be good, act well, and be prepared. Follow me."

Fleur and I walk in, immediately looking up at the roof. It is see through, and all the stars of the nights sky are visible. I realise everyone is looking at me and Fleur. I catch some boys on the red table staring, and laughing I wave. Fleur looks at me and I see she is trying not to laugh. After our 'walk of shame' is completed, we watch most of our school sitting at the blue table, Ravenclaw. I snort, and ask Fleur "Would it be funny if we went to the red table? Y'know to match my hair? She bursts out laughing before nodding and following me to the Gryffindors.

"Bonjour," Fleur and I greet. "My name is Alexandria-"

"And my name eez Fleur."

"What are your names?"

We say this in unison, going for the creepy, but alluring affect.

"They don't make girls like this at Hogwarts-" I hear this whispered, before glancing at Fleur. She is equally as enraged at this judgemental and offensive comment, but she has better control of her temper. I however, do not.

"Who are you?" I ask the young boy who has hair similar in colour to mine.

"R - Ron Weasley. ..." he mumbles.

I raise an eyebrow. The girl with bushy, brown hair beside him slaps him in the back of the head.

"Désolé.... qu'il est désagréable.."

"You speak French?" I ask, slightly shocked, before noticing that Ron seemed to be losing my attention.

"Don't, ever, ever check my friend out like that again. Or any girl for that matter."

He looked gobsmacked, whereas his friends seemed to be laughing.

"What is your name?" I ask the girl and her other friend.

"I am Hermione and this is Harry."

"Well, hi to you! Make sure to keep your friend in check, alright Hermione?"

Hermione nods her head, while Harry seems to be having a breakdown of sorts.

"And if you ever look at me or my friends like that, consider you the boy-who-got-killed-by-a-girl."

Now, it was Harry's turn to be scared. I smirk before calling Fleur over. We move down a bit, to where there is more room, when two identical twins with red hair come over. Immediately, I glare, noticing the resemblance to young Ron.

"You don't happen to be related to Ron do you?" I ask them coldly, whilst Fleur fights to hide her laughter.

"Ah, I see you have met our charming younger hormonal brother Ron then." they say in unison, before Fleur and I burst out laughing.

"Go to him and ask him his experience with us." Fleur says, while I snigger.

"I think we have met our match here then Gred." one of them says as they walk up to their younger brother, who sends a terrified glance down at us. We wave back smiling, and he turns away, and facing his older brothers.

One minute later, we hear a group of people roaring out in laughter, whilst Ron's ears go bright red. The twins, along with a tall boy with dreadlocks and two other girls come walking down to us. Fleur and I smirk, as they seem to be laughing nonstop.

"You two are amazing!" the boy with dreadlocks comments, after introducing himself as Lee.

"It eez our pleasure." Fleur replies, her English heavily accented. My English is a lot better, as I learned it as a very young child.

"Poor Fred and George are going to having a run for their money!" says a tall girl with long dark hair called Angelina.

My hazel eyes lit up, and glancing at Fleur, I let them know that was only the start of it.

That evening, I walked down with Fleur sp she could put her name in the Goblet.

"I wish I could do it...." I moan. "My birthday is quite literally a joke-"

"Hi girls." two voices said in unison. "Who's birthdays a joke?"

"Mine is." I reply grumpily, "I was born on April Fools Day, so I put up with that and waiting."

"No way-" said Fred.

"Our birthday is April First too!"

"Appropriate." Fleur adds. "Xandria is the best prankster I know,  and you don't seem to be to bad! Ha, you three even look alike!"

I glare at her, but she continues anyway.

"Imagine if you two were her lost triplets, oh the tragedy!"

I raise my eyebrows while glaring at her, which is quite an impressive feat, if you ask me.

"You all have the same hazel eyes, the same hair, the same skin and freckles, the same personality, the same-"

I glare at Fleur.

"Ils ne sont pas mes frères!"

"Ils sont! Vous vous ressemblez!"

I sigh.

"Obtenir un certifucat de sang!"

"Fine....." I agree. "But-"

"I don't know about you George, but I feel left out here."

"I agree Fred!"

I glare at them, before repeating what Fleur and I argued about.

"There is a much simpler solution!"

The twins grinned before saying, "You can come to the Burrow!"

Fleur and I burst out laughing.

"Avec les lapins?" I ask. "Whoops sorry, but with the rabbits?"

The twins finally get our point and they start explaining.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

40.1K 905 39
WARNING WARNING DONT READ THIS ITS SO FCKIN CRINGE I WROTE THIS TWO YEARS AGO AHHH ☘︎︎☘︎︎ ~ Fred Weasley x fem!oc 10.10.2020-01.18.2021 Warnings:...
319K 6.4K 49
(Y/N) gets her Hogwarts acceptance letter late, in her fifth year. While the Triwizard Tournament is going on, she eventually falls in love with one...
42.2K 1.2K 30
Daisy Diggory's life is simple. She goes to Hogwarts with her twin brother, Cedric, and her best friends, Fred and George Weasley. Between all the pr...
44.5K 1.1K 47
"I thought it was just going to be another year at Beauxbatons... but obviously not ever since you came Bella." #1 in fleurdelacour 1/7/21 #16 in bea...