Fates Collide

By yinglangao2003

IN THEIR OWN STRUGGLES, TWO EXTRAORDINARY ONE-OF-A-KIND CHARACTERS COME TOGETHER IN AN EPIC BATTLE. WILL THEY... More

Part 1 Introduction
Prologue - The Cure
Chapter 1 - Christmas Eve
Chapter 2 - Experimental Strain 1041
Chapter 3 - Side Effects
Chapter 4 - Dawn
Chapter 5 - Reborn
Chapter 6 - Desert Morning
Chapter 7 - Mercy
Chapter 8 - Revelation
Epilogue - Normalcy
Prologue - Broken
Chapter 1 - 13 Days Before
Chapter 2 - Isolation
Chapter 3 - Revelation
Chapter 4 - 7 Days Before

Part 2 - Introduction

3 0 0
By yinglangao2003

Healer vs. Warrior

Thank you for making through Part 1. This is Part 2 of three stories. Please note that this story has nothing to do with Part 1. The characters and plot is completely different.

This story was originally developed as a novella. However, I have decided to shorten the story and get straight to the point like I did with the first story. 

Part two is told through the main character, Cassie O'Brien, and her best friend, Summer Clark's POV. The prologue will be told through the perspective of Kori Smith. The entire story will be written in the third person. 

Without further ado, here is the synopsis:

Cassie is courageous and cool. Summer is intelligent and nerdy. Together, they are the polar opposite yet they make the best of friends. They have been best friends since kindergarten and now they are planning to go to college together until Summer's parents banned Summer from talking to Cassie a month after they graduated from high school because of one little thing separating the best friends. 

Frustrated and curious, Cassie must find out why Summer's family is trying to keep them apart. In the process, Cassie discovers some very interesting and shocking details about her family as well as Summer's family that will change her forever. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 4.4K 120
This is a series of multiples books compiled together. Currently Book 1 is still ongoing. It starts out with the basic setting of a fantasy adventure...
979 77 10
Different is the story of a girl who was born half vampire and half werewolf. Her whole life she has been running away from vampires on the hunt for...
148 26 20
Two 17 year old boys are trapped in a world that they can't escape from. They try to stay alive, but when they come face to face with the king of hel...
6.4K 3.3K 27
"Why are we like this?" "This is what our destiny wanted." "No this is all what YOU wanted," I said quite harshly and then definitely regretted and a...