My Man's in A Band

Autorstwa thelugz_101

They've been friends for forever...But they rarely ever spoke to one another, until one day she felt brave en... Więcej

Hi..My Name Is...
Back In the Innocent Days

That Courageous Night

10 0 0
Autorstwa thelugz_101

Kayla's POV

So I know I said there would be flashbacks and shit, and they will start within the next couple sentences! So get ready!

BUT! I have to explain something first!

Ya see, Brian and I never really talked that much. I mean of course we would casually speak to each other whenever we were around one another. But we never really started talking until I got on this big 80s music kick, and I had to tell him about it!

So we just casually messaged back and forth, strictly about music, nothing else.

Until that night when I grew the lady balls to actually say "hey" if you know what I mean😏

So...here we go!!

Flashback!

"Girl we don't have anyone to send drunk texts to!" My best friend Hanna says as she downs the last sip of her drink.

"I know! I can't think of anyone...OH WAIT, I KNOW!" I say, excitedly grabbing my phone, and unlocking it.

"Bruh who you gonna text?" Hanna asks, falling against my shoulder😂

"Brian Kelley," I reply😏

"Who is that! I do not know him, and why have you never spoken of him before?" She shouts, smacking me😳

"Because we don't really talk that much! Just about music," I explain, finding my message thread between Brian and I.

"Well explain who he is then bitch!" Hanna smacks me again😂

I swear if you don't tell Hanna exactly what's going on in your life, she will literally murder you😂🙄

"Okay fine! He's just this guy I know, it's Joyce's (my stepmom's) best friends son, and I've always thought he was hot, I've just ever had the courage to talk to him," I explain to her, while trying to think of something good to send to Brian.

"Why have you never told me this shit?" Hanna yells, smacking me...again.

"Because, like I said we don't really talk about anything, except music, so it wasn't important enough to tell!" I yell.

And after that, Hanna calmed down. And I just decided with a simple "What's up?" to send Brian. (FYI, a big majority of this story is true, so like hardly anything will be made up. Like that text I sent was a real message. I've got the screenshots to prove it. Just saying💁🏼)

And after that, Hanna wanted to see a picture of him. And she agreed he was attractive, and I explained more of who he was.

But after that, we got really sleepy, and with no replies, we decided to go to bed...

And I actually got a little sad that Brian didn't reply...Oh well, maybe he will tomorrow. And with that last thought...I closed my eyes...

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!
Will Brian message Kayla back tomorrow morning?!
Update will be soon!!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

320K 18.5K 19
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
3M 115K 32
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
462K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
507K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...