Exposed | a Danola fanfic

By fallingdisco

It was the summer of 2016. Panic! Was on the death of a Bachelor tour. But one faithful day Dans relationship... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 1

131 9 8
By fallingdisco

A/n: yes the grammar sucks we get it! And yes this is going to sound like the weirdest super hero movie ever just the writing style deal with it...idfk. I think the chapter should just start now ok bye!

{DANS POV}

I was sitting in a big comfy chair eating my favorite snack granola. I was startled when Kenny yelled at me from across the room and said, " DAN GET THE GRANOLA!"

I had a separate stash of granola just for myself. I got the shared granola and handed it to Kenny who feed it to a whining Brendon. The one thing I didn't realize the camera was rolling. I brushed it off until the video was posted and people started to get suspicious.

I went on Instagram and a certain hashtag stuck out at me. #danola. I was a little worried to click it but I did anyway. There was almost one thousand edits of me and granola. Imagine if all those edits came true. I would be in heaven with all that granola.

"Hey Dan what are you looking at at" Brendon yelled coming next to me
I got out of the tag as fast as I could.

"Nothing" I said a bit to quickly. 

Brendon looked suspiciously at me but decided to just leave it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
382K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
438K 15.3K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
384K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...