The Baratheon Girl • Oberyn M...

BlazingRivers द्वारा

"Sometimes I sit back and think 'how did I manage to catch a woman like you?' and then I remember your father... अधिक

THE BARATHEON GIRL
00: "Late bloomer"
01: "Sweet doe"
02: "Before dawn"
03: "Dorea"
04: "Quick wit and charm."
05: "Sunbeam"
06: "Secretly acquainted"
07: "Everything will work out"
08: "Misjudgement"
10: "Ivory beads and crystals"
11: "Good-ones"
12: "Sweet talking"
13: "Only the best"

09: "Perfect for you"

12.7K 414 11
BlazingRivers द्वारा

I slid down into the tub letting the hot water consume my body. Steam lifted off the surface filling the tiled room with a thin cloud of mist and the scent of rose salts, the combination of the steamy water and Ada's soft humming eased my body into relaxation.

Waiting was horrible, not knowing when Oberyn would come to me or even where he was for that matter was vexing. I had decided, in a moment of complete determination, that the next time I saw Oberyn I would confront him with my apology. I wouldn't hide like a timid young girl or explode into an angry mess of jealousy as I had before.

I had to stop being so judgemental. I was in a privileged position, no matter my circumstances father would always provide for me. Not all ladies had the same luxury. It must have been a blow to Ellaria to find out her role was relinquished.

I needed to see Oberyn; my body longed for his delicate touch, his soft words and his brazen smile. Mostly for his forgiveness and understanding.

I let a quiet whimper slip through my lips in frustration, I wanted the tension between us to be far in the past. Sliding my body further down the tin tub I emerged myself under the water. The heat tickled the untouched skin of my shoulders and face, I only remained completely under the surface for a moment longer before slumping against the tub's head rest.

"Can I come in?"

I looked up surprised to see Oberyn leaning against the archway separating my bathing room from my sleeping chambers. He sported an unusual grin despite the current circumstances, one I struggled to return.

"Of course." I quietly replied dropping my eyes to the ripples of the water as he made his way to kneel beside me. His forearm rested against the rim of the tub, my arm erupting in goosebumps as his fingers swirled around in the water.

"Sunbeam, please forgive me." Oberyn's fingers travelled through the water to tap my arm. My eyes lifted guiltily to take in Oberyn's appearance, his expression soft and comforting.

"There's nothing to forgive," I replied, my bottom lip trembling as I tried to keep my tears at bay. My hand had a mind of it's own moving to rest on his neck, gently stroking his fine hair with my fingers.

"It's my fault. I'm sorry for letting my jealousy control me, I want to be perfect for you and Ellaria..." I paused, "she already is."

The shocked look on Oberyn's face made me want to sink into the bath water in embarrassment. My insecurities were more than reasonable in my eyes, obviously not his. And granted we had only known each other for a short while but it had felt like a lifetime to me, one I definitely did not want to lose to another women.

"You're the one I want." He removed my hand from his neck and lifted my fingers to his lips, leaving a soft kiss against my skin. "Ellaria will always be the mother to my children, but we have long since been separated."

"You're beautiful Kendra, a brave Dornish princess who underestimates just how truly wonderful she is."

A smile etched it's way onto my lips, those simple words meant the world to me. "This marriage is more than just a necessity for me, I care for you Oberyn and I am sorry I accused you of such roguish acts."

"You're forgiven, I never want you to doubt yourself again." He whispered, a content smile spread over his face and his grip on my hand tightened.

"I promise." I giggled, capturing his lips into a long awaited kiss. Oberyn matched my intensity darting his tongue, timidly at first, across my lower lip before tangling it with mine in a deep kiss. His hands glided down my back, along my waist to grab my exposed arse.

I let out a gasp -cursing Oberyn's name- at the sudden realisation of my nakedness and squirmed out of his hold, wrapping my arms around my exposed breasts. My eyes narrowed in a playful glare; his twinkled with amusement. 

"I was wondering when you would notice," He heartily chuckled, grinning mischievously at my unamused form. "Not that I'm complaining darling, you are delightful."

His tongue flicked across his dry lips as he looked at me with a lustful gaze. I watched his hands make work on his shirt, quickly unbuttoning the fabric in a fret to free himself of clothing.

"Move forward." He all but demanded once he had shed himself of his attire.

"Oberyn," I muttered shyly, shuffling forwards to create a gap behind me. "Ada is in my chambers."

"Don't worry yourself, I excused Ada of her duties until tomorrow morn." Oberyn stepped in, sitting down and laying back into the water.

"Oh okay that's g-good, great even. Wonderful." I stuttered, my words flowing out of my mouth in a nervous mess.

Oberyn chuckled quietly under his breath and placed his large hands on my waist. He pulled me backwards to rest in front of him, his legs either side of me. I let my head fall back onto his shoulder and he pressed a kiss to my neck.

"Uuhhh" A shiver ran down my spine as his lips travelled along my neck, leaving open mouth kisses below my ear. His naked body felt so good beneath me and the thought of us together was thrilling.

My hands tightly gripped Oberyn's wrists, his fingers held firmly on my waist as he pushed me down onto his crotch. I could feel his half hard shaft grind slowing between my arse cheeks. The connection made my skin heat and my nervousness slowly faded away to desire.

"Oberyn." I whine as his lips continued to torment my neck. The sensation of his hardness rocking against my backside sets loose a burst of pleasure. I release Oberyn's hand as whimper breaks through my lips. He swiftly moves his fingers up my body to cup my breast, rolling my nipple between his forefinger and thumb.

It was as if my head was clouded in a mist of lust, blinded by Oberyn's delicious actions. He groaned softly into my ear, nipping and licking at my earlobe. "Is that good darling?"

"Yes." All my resolve dissipates from my body as he continues to massage my hardened nipples, his hand moving slowing down my stomach and between my thighs.

I gasps at the sensation of his foreign touch on my wet folds as he strokes me top to bottom. I widen my legs as he circles my entrance and gently slips his finger inside me.

The feeling is odd at first, but I'm soon moaning as he pumps his finger in and out. My hips have a mind of their own, rolling with each thrust.

"Sunbeam, you ready for another?" His tone of voice is deep and raspy. It sets a tingly wave of heat over my skin.

I nodded, wordlessly wanting more.

"I need your words, sweetling." He murmurs, sliding his finger out and caressing my clit instead. My breath catches in my throat.

"Mhhmm. Yes. Yes." I whine in response. The sound foreign to me but I refuse to be ashamed in this moment.

He plunges his fingers back inside my wetness, curling them and rubbing against a spot that sends tingles right down to the tips of my toes.

There's a tension building, coiling in my belly, ready to snap and release.

My walls flutter around Oberyn's thick fingers, he rubs the heel of his hand against by numb and I feel ready to burst.

"Oh." I'm a moaning mess, tilting my head further back against his shoulder and digging my nails into the soft skin of his biceps. I had never felt so much pleasure before.

I could feel the pressure growing in my tummy as he speeds up, reaching deeper inside me and grinding deliciously against my mound. Wave after wave of blinding white heat releases from  between my thighs.

I squeeze my eyes shut as I come down and attempt to muffle my cries. Oberyn slips his fingers out of me slowly, the feeling leaves me trembling and I breathe through the high.

Oberyn presses soft kisses to the side of my neck, feathering them up towards my jaw. "Was that okay?" He asks and I could feel his proud smile against my cheek.

"More than okay." I whispered struggling to put a sentence together, barely able to spit them out through the pleasure of his lips on my hot skin.

"Gods, you were so beautiful for me" Oberyn's voice echoed through the bathing chamber.

"I didn't know it could feel so good," I laughed, twisting my body in the tub to face him. "What about you?."

"This was for you sweetling." Oberyn let out a deep breath and a shy smile etched its way onto his face. "I like making you feel good, you make the loveliest noises."

I lean forward to softly peck his swollen lips. "Thank you."

"We should get to bed." He speaks softly, cupping my cheek with his hand. I nodded in agreement; we had both had a long, stressful yet exciting day and the tiredness had only now overcome me. 

Oberyn helped me out of the bath tub, carrying my bare body over to our bed and easing me down onto the covers. He disappeared for a moment before returning with a towel wrapped around his waist and another in his hand. I was fully aware of my body being exposed to his view but at this point it wasn't anything to be bashful over.

He began to brush the towel over my wet skin, the actions easing my eyes to shut. I could hear Oberyn's soft chuckle as he tapped the cotton towel against my nose, I giggled at his childish conduct a vast contrast to his wanton acts only moments before.

I opened my eyes when I felt his absence, he was beside my wardrobe choosing between two identical nightgowns. Oberyn turned around with a proud smile and slipped the chosen gown over my head and onto my body. I smiled in appreciation and tucked myself under the duvet.

"Goodnight Kendra."

I turned my head to look at him in confusion, "Are you not joining me?"

"I will," he promised, "first I have to fix a slight problem." I followed Oberyn's eyes to his pelvis and giggled at his predicament.

"I'm sorry."

Oberyn chuckled as I pulled the duvet up to cover my blushing cheeks, "It's more than okay, get some rest Sweetling."

He leaned down to press a soft kiss to my forehead before leaving in the direction of my bathing chambers. I nuzzled my face into my pillow, my lips twitching into a smile.

It was then as my mind ebbed, falling into the unconsciousness of sleep that I realised my whole being yearned for Oberyn. I was falling for him, falling without a care in the world.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

439K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
218K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
132K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC