An Unbreakable Bond

mizzcutiie

What'll happen when two Instagram famous boys actually meet up together face to face.. will a new bond be cre... Еще

intro.
chapter one.
chapter two
chapter three.
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifth-teen
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.

chapter nine.

1.3K 44 62
mizzcutiie

The two boys get ready for their photo shoot they have set up with the brand kreative koaching since their other photo shoot got postponed.

Dashawn Pov.

Me and bae were taking pictures for this photo shoot and we got an idea to switch things up with. We switch one shoe so we'll both have all the colors that match the tie dye hoodies we had to wear.

The first picture came out looking nice. We went towards the steps and we took a couple of pictures on there and pictures where we were kissing.

"I have an idea for one" The photographer tells us.

He told us to do the whip and he took a quick picture.

"Can I see it?" I ask and he shows it to me.

"Cute" I say smiling and walking back off to Sheik.

"Ooh bae lets take some over there" He says pointing to the wall.

"Okay" I say and we tell the photographer and head over to the wall and take a couple of more pictures.

- About 3 Hrs later -

We lay around on Sheik's bed until both of our phones start to go off and received the pictures from the photo shoot. We look through them until I find the one I like the most.

"This my favorite one bae" I say showing him the picture.

"Yeah I like that, but I like this one too" He says showing me the one he likes.

Then we get tags from the kreative koaching page on Instagram and we check it to see they made a collage of us and our brothers.

It said check out your favorite couple Dasheik in our sauce hoodies.

I think I can get used to this.

Sheik Pov.

"Bae you wanna make some videos?" I ask Dashawn messing with his hair.

"Yeah" He says sitting up grabbing my phone.

"We can make them in my bathroom" We go in the bathroom and sit around in the chairs.

I start off by singing one of my favorite songs which really made him happy.

After I finish I start to sing spending all my time to him.

"The clock ain't long enough on the wall so I spend another minute with you, I'm not strong enough that's why I fall every time that I'm looking at you" I sing grab his hands locking my fingers with his.

"You've got my attention I've forgot to mention, you're the most beautiful boy I know" I sing winking at him , making him blush.

"And I've got no place to go, I'm... spending all my time loving you all my time loving you" I sing swing our hands back and forth dancing.

"Need a few more seconds in my day, spending all my time loving you all my time loving you.. 25 hours in my day yeaah" I sing kissing his cheeks.

"Baby I'm hungry" Dashawn's says rubbing his stomach.

"Aren't you always" I say laughing.

I lift up his hoodie and kiss all over his stomach making him laugh.

"Stop making me laugh I'm hungry for real" He says covering his stomach.

"Nope, now let go" I say moving his arms, tickling him.

He giggles and I stop just to hear his laugh... Everything about him is so unique to me.

"Okay let's go eat" I say letting him stand up and he mugs me.

"Don't think I won't get you back" He says rolling his eyes.

"How about you not, and I be a sweetheart and let you get on my back?" I say blowing him a kiss.

"Deal because I didn't feel like walking anyways" He says laughing and jumping on my back.

I jog down the hall to the stairs making him bounce on my back. I go down the stairs to my momma in the kitchen.

"Hey babies" She says turning around smiling.

"Hey ma" We both say and she looks at us and grabs her phone.

"I wanna take a picture, don't move" She says and we pose while he's still on my back.

We both throw up piece signs and she snaps the pictures.

"So cute" She says sitting her phone down.

"Y'all not hungry yet?" She says heading back over to the stove.

"I am" Dashawn says rubbing his stomach again.

"I bet you are" She says laying and fixing him a plate of spaghetti.

"Here you go bae" She says handing him his plate and getting him a soda.

"So I don't get anything" I say asking watching bae throw down.

"Hold on" She says fixing me a plate and giving it to me.

"He got a drink though" I complain and she rolls her eyes.

She heads back in the kitchen and comes back with this little bitty soda. I look at it then look her then look at the soda again.

"Be happy" She says laughing and walking off.

She does me so dirty I swear. Dashawn gets my phone and goes live on younow as we eat.

"Y'all see what my momma gave me and what she gave Dashawn" I say showing them my little baby soda and then showing the one Dashawn got.

"Cause that's bae that's why" She says walking over to the camera

"How" I say laughing.

"He my boyfriend, he don't love you no more Sheikur" She says laughing.

"He don't even like what you got" I say and his eyes get big.

"That's ok I got an eggplant emoji on my phone too" She says grabbing her phone and we all laugh.

I reach over and try to grab Dashawn's soda and my momma smacks my hand.

"Ma" I say looking up at her.

"Better drink your own soda" She says sliding my little can to me.

"Ughh" I grab the can and go in the kitchen to switch it.

I walk back in the living room and sit down beside Dashawn kissing his cheek.

"I seen that Sheikur!" She says and I roll my eyes.

"My boyfriend!" I yell back and she walks over by us.

"This my boyfriend, ain't that right baby" She says hugging him and he hugs back.

"Yes ma" He says.

"You so fake, that's why you looking like lady and the tramp over there with yo spaghetti" I say rolling my eyes and he looks at me.

"What's that" He asks and my step dad walks in.

"That movie with them dogs eating that spaghetti together" He says laughing and Dashawn looks at me.

"Ma he tried to call me a dog" He says rolling his eyes.

"He salty baby that's all" She says sitting beside him.

We all sit there and talk to our viewers until greedy starts digging into my plate.

"Back up greedy" I say swatting Dashawn's hand.

"You won't eating it anyways" He says rolling his eyes.

I pick my fork up and twirl some spaghetti on it, feeding it to him.

"There you go, no go get another plate if you want some more" I say laughing.

And the rest the night we just chilled and had fun with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry I didn't update earlier. I was correcting the mistakes in this story so far😊. I will try to update again tomorrow but anyways. Love y'all, and have a nice night 💕

Love Minnie 👑

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

948 37 16
what will happen when the most famous and good looking actor and a cute chubby boy will cross their paths will they fall in love or will they be the...
101K 2.9K 76
Meet over the internet. Become close friend. Become more than that? What will happen when you meet in real life?
13.7K 821 28
An famous actor🐻 with everything in his life & An poor boy who had to do everything to stand on his own and his younger sister with no one beside th...
2.4K 183 19
At last guys got the content where I could include TayNew and BounPrem both... Hope you will all like it... Just imagine when two people with same sy...