Total Drama Biome Tour

Od Radishologist

Third season of "Total Drama Minecraft"! Twenty entirely new contestants. Eighteen different biomes. A millio... Více

Basics of Total Drama
Meet the Characters
Episode 1 Part 1
Episode 1 Part 2
{Closed} Kik Competition
Episode 2
Author's Note 1
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 7
Episode 8
Author's Note 2
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Elimination Order
Fun Facts
Author's Final Note
Season 4 Preview

Episode 6

1.1K 68 359
Od Radishologist

"Last time on Total Drama Biome Tour,  the mobs travelled to a jungle, and had to find a chest in the jungle temple. Cean and Ech of Team Jet managed to get to the first chest, winning first class. Chloe was happy that she was in a jungle, and Kain realized that he liked her. Cocoa also told Moolissa that he thought she was beautiful. Chloe of The Mammals almost made it to the second chest, but Jack and Wilbur of Wilbur And Them made it first, causing The Mammals to send someone home. Much to Kain's dismay, Chloe was voted out. What dramatic challenge will the mobs do today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

The Mammals (5): Kain, Wooly, Porky, Mooshie, Sherry

Wilbur And Them (5): Jack, Cocoa, Wilbur, Stella, Moolissa

Team Jet (5): Ech, Jesse, Jamey, Ory, Cean

***

The Mammals were in coach.

Wooly sat next to his mother once again, bored. Sherry was watching Porky and Mooshie in disgust.

Porky and Mooshie were running around in circles, being stupid as always.

Kain sat by himself, staring at the floor sadly.

~~~

Kain's Confessional

"Even though I only talked to her a few times, I miss Chloe."

~~~

Wilbur And Them were in coach for the fourth time in a row.

Wilbur, Jack, and Cocoa sat together.

"Man, we really need to win first class soon. I'm tired of these stiff benches," Jack said.

"Same. Let's win next challenge," Wilbur replied.

"Woohoo," Cocoa said half-heartedly. He snuck a glance at Moolissa, who was also sneaking glances at him.

Stella was by herself, as always.

~~~

Stella's Confessional

"Next time we lose, Moolissa will probably be eliminated. And then the next time, it could be me. I can't let that happen."

~~~

Team Jet were in first class.

Jamey and Jesse sat next to each other in comfy chairs.

"I love first class," Jesse said.

"I agree," Jamey replied.

Ory sat by herself in a comfy chair sadly. She just wanted to be friends with someone.

Cean splashed around in his water pool. Ech hovered nearby.

"I hope we go to an ocean biome soon," Cean said.

"Why is that?" Ech asked.

"Because I'm a squid. The ocean is my home," Cean answered.

~~~

Cean's Confessional

"Land challenges are difficult for a squid, but if we do a water challenge, I got the challenge in the bag!"

~~~

The plane landed, and the fifteen remaining mobs stepped out.

They were on a sandy beach, with the ocean in front of them.

"Welcome, mobs to the ocean challenge!" Herobrine announced.

"Woo!" Cean exclaimed. He shrunk back when everyone looked at him.

"Today's challenge is to find the gold blocks in the ocean monument. I will cast a spell on you all so you can breathe and see underwater. Whichever team finds the gold blocks first wins first class. The second team to find it is safe, and the remaining team has to send someone home," Herobrine explained. "Any questions?"

Nobody spoke up.

"Alright." Herobrine snapped his fingers. "The ocean monument is straight that way. Get in the water, you can all breathe under it now."

The mobs jumped into the water.

"Oh, and watch out for the Guardians and Elder Guardians," Herobrine added nonchalantly. "Ready, set, go!"

The mobs swam off.

~~~

Cean's Confessional

"Finally, an ocean challenge! Team Jet is winning this round, that's for sure."

~~~

"This better be safe," Sherry grumbled as The Mammals went underwater. They swam towards the ocean monument in the distance.

"This is awesome!" Wooly exclaimed when they passed the point where they should have drowned.

Porky oinked and swam around in circles. Mooshie mooed and tackled him from the side. The two of them collided with Kain.

"Agh! Get off of me!" Kain exclaimed, pushing them upwards.

The two of them floated around in the water above him. Then, the team continued to swim to the ocean monument.

***

"I hate swimming," Jack complained as they swam.

"Water you talking about?" Wilbur asked.

"Shut up."

"Don't be crabby!"

"Wilbur."

"I'm shore you'll like my next joke!"

"I swear."

"What did one ocean say to the other ocean? Nothing! It just waved!"

"Shut up or I'm voting you off," Jack said.

Wilbur shut up.

Cocoa was between Jack and Moolissa as they swam. He swam a little closer to Moolissa.

Stella swam behind everyone, silent.

***

Cean laughed as he propelled himself through the water, doing loops and tricks. Ech watched him, struggling to swim himself.

"That squid is good for some things, apparently," Jesse said.

"He hasn't won for us yet," Jamey replied.

"Glad you're having fun, Cean!" Ory called.

Cean didn't reply, he just kept swimming.

***

The Mammals arrived at the ocean monument. They swam inside, and looked to Kain for orders.

Kain didn't say anything, though, he was just staring off into the distance.

"Uh...split up, I guess," Wooly spoke up.

"Great job stepping up to be leader, honey, but I will do it next time," Sherry said.

"Whatever, mom. Let's go," Wooly said. He swam down a corridor to the right made of prismarine and prismarine bricks. Sherry followed.

Mooshie and Porky looked at each other. Porky oinked. Mooshie mooed.

Then, the two of them raced down a corridor to the left.

Kain snapped back to reality. He had no idea where his teammates had gone, so he swam down the corridor straight ahead of him.

~~~

Kain's Confessional

"I was not thinking about Chloe."

~~~

Wilbur And Them arrived at the ocean monument. They swam inside.

"Alright, you know the drill," Jack said. "Wilbur, Cocoa, and I will go that way, and--"

"Stella and Moolissa will go the other way," Cocoa finished.

Jack looked at him. He shrugged, and turned to swim down a corridor. Wilbur followed.

Moolissa smiled at Cocoa, and he smiled back. Then, he followed Jack and Wilbur.

Moolissa and Stella went the other way.

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"I interrupted Jack so he wouldn't call Moolissa ugly again. I wonder if he knows that."

~~~

Team Jet arrived at the ocean monument. They swam inside.

"Looks like it's best to split up again," Jesse said.

"I agree. This way," Jamey replied. She and Jesse swam down one corridor.

"Let's go this way," Cean said to Ech. He nimbly swam down another corridor. Ech followed, swimming much slower than his squid friend.

Ory sighed once again and swam down another corridor.

~~~

Ory's Confessional

"Alone once again..."

~~~

Wooly and Sherry swam through a room full of random pillars of prismarine blocks. Wooly saw movement behind a pillar.

"Mom, did you see that?" Wooly whispered.

"See what?" Sherry asked.

"I saw something moving back there," Wooly replied. He was afraid.

"I'm sure it's just your imagination," Sherry said with a chuckle.

"Okay..." Wooly mumbled.

They continued to swim through the same room. There was more movement.

"There it is again!" Wooly exclaimed.

"I didn't see anything, sweetie," Sherry replied.

"But-" Wooly started.

"You're imagining things, Wooling--"

Sherry never got to finish, because she was suddenly tackled from the side by something.

"Mom!" Wooly exclaimed, peering out from behind one of the pillars.

Sherry was being circled by three Guardians. The green monster fish scared Wooly. He had never seen one of them in person before.

"Ow! Get off of me! I'm suing!" Sherry exclaimed as the Guardians took turns ramming into her side.

Wooly didn't know what to do. If she wasn't being attacked, his mother would tell him to stay still and not help whoever was being attacked. But his mother was in trouble.

Wooly swam as fast as he could and rammed into one of the Guardians.

The three Guardians stopped and turned to the baby sheep.

"Wooly!" Sherry exclaimed.

Wooly gulped.

***

"You have to help me, Stella," Moolissa said as they swam through the ocean monument. "I like Cocoa, and he likes me, but he can't be with me because of Jack and Wilbur!"

"How am I supposed to help you?" Stella asked.

"Vote one of them off with me next time we lose," Moolissa replied. "I'll make sure Cocoa votes off the same one."

Stella hesitated. "Okay, sure."

"Yay! Thanks!" Moolissa said. "Now, where are those gold blocks?"

***

Jamey and Jesse swam through the ocean temple.

"That squid is much better at swimming than we are," Jesse complained.

"That's a good thing. He will definitely win for us," Jamey replied.

Suddenly, a beam of energy hit the wall next to them. They turned around to see a Guardian darting towards them, shooting energy.

"Ew," Jesse said. "That thing is hideous."

"Indeed," Jamey replied.

Just before the Guardian reached them, the two horses parted. The Guardian slammed its head into the wall.

The two horses laughed. "Let's get out of here!" Jesse said.

They swam down a different hallway.

***

Kain swam along by himself. He had been going up the ocean monument, thinking the gold would be on the top floor.

As he swam, he thought of what Chloe would think of this place. She would probably be terrified. Maybe she even had a fear of being underwater. It wouldn't surprise him.

But Kain found her phobias cute.

Kain saw the ceiling of the ocean monument a floor above him. He swam up through a hole, ready to find the gold.

There wasn't any, though, just an Elder Guardian and two pillars of prismarine.

Kain hid behind a pillar, hoping the Elder Guardian hadn't seen him.

"Who's there?" called a voice.

That thing can talk? Kain wondered.

"If you're death coming to take me to my doom, I'm ready," said the same voice. It was definitely coming from the Elder Guardian.

Kain slowly came out from behind the pillar. The Elder Guardian looked at him in confusion.

"What's a dog doing down here?" it asked.

"You can talk?" Kain asked back.

"Agh! A talking wolf!" the Elder Guardian exclaimed.

"I could say the same about you," Kain replied.

The Elder Guardian narrowed his eyes. "Wait. A talking wolf that's underwater and isn't dying. Herobrine did this, didn't he?"

"Yeah. You know Herobrine?" Kain asked.

"Well, yeah. I was a contestant in Total Drama Nether."

"Oh, are you Ian?" Kain asked.

"That's my name, don't wear it out," the Elder Guardian replied.

"Cool. I'm Kain," Kain said. "I'm in Total Drama Biome Tour right now."

"Figures. I was supposed to be in that, but change of plans, apparently," Ian grumbled.

"Herobrine's like that," Kain replied. "Hey, could you help me out? The challenge is to find the gold blocks in this monument."

"Wouldn't that be cheating?"

"No."

"Fair enough. Let's go," Ian said. He swam back down the hole Kain came from.

***

Jack, Wilbur, and Cocoa swam through several rooms of the ocean monument.

"Everything in here is blue and green. I ain't seeing no gold," Jack said.

"Clam down, man!" Wilbur said. "We'll find it eventual--"

He was cut off because he was thrown backwards by a beam of energy.

An Elder Guardian had come up behind them. It shot another beam of energy, this time at Cocoa. He couldn't dodge it, and landed next to Wilbur.

"Crap," Jack said, and he managed to dive out of the way of another beam of energy.

"Ow," Wilbur groaned.

Jack dodged another beam. "Can we kill this thing, or do we just have to run away?!"

"I doubt we can kill it," Cocoa replied. "We gotta get out of here!"

"Alright, let's go!" Jack exclaimed. He started to swim, but Cocoa and Wilbur didn't move.

"It hurts too much," Wilbur groaned.

The Elder Guardian shot another beam at Jack. He ducked under it, then went back for Wilbur and Cocoa.

Jack grabbed the two of them and threw them onto his back. He then charged as fast as he could out of there, which wasn't very fast, since they were underwater.

***

Cean and Ech swam through the ocean monument. Well, Cean swam way ahead of Ech through the ocean monument. He had to keep doubling back to make sure Ech was still there.

"This is a lot harder than it looks," Ech said.

"Now you know how I feel up there," Cean replied. He started to swim again.

Ech sighed and followed him.

He was on a roll for a few minutes when he bumped into Cean. The squid had stopped, and was staring at something on the ground.

"What's wrong?" Ech asked.

Cean didn't reply. He kept staring.

Ech moved around Cean so he could see what he was staring at.

There was an ink sac on the prismarine floor.

"Cean?" Ech asked. "Come on, Cean, it's just an ink sac."

Cean didn't reply.

"Cean. You need to lead the way to the gold blocks. I don't know my way around this place," Ech said. "Cean!"

"One of them is dead," Cean finally spoke.

"Okay, yes, a squid is dead, but how do you know you even knew them? There are literally millions of squids in the wo...." Ech trailed off as he saw what loomed behind Cean.

***

Porky and Mooshie swam through the ocean monument, literally bouncing off the walls.

They heard movement behind them, and saw a Guardian chasing them. The two of them swam away.

The Guardian chased them through the ocean monument. Finally, it caught up to them, and slammed Porky into a wall.

Porky tried to touch the Guardian, but missed. It chased after Mooshie, who was now swimming away from Porky instead.

Porky chased after the Guardian and Mooshie. He caught up with the Guardian, and tapped its tail.

Then, he swam away. The Guardian spun around, and Mooshie swam under it to catch up with Porky.

The Guardian chased after them, not knowing the two idiots were playing tag.

***

Ory was swimming by herself through the ocean monument, searching for the gold, when she heard something.

It sounded like crying.

Ory followed the source of the noise into a room. There was a single Guardian in there, crying.

These things can cry? Ory thought.

"Hey...are you okay?" she asked cautiously.

The Guardian whipped around, saw Ory, and jumped back.

"Agh! A talking rabbit!" it exclaimed.

"Agh! A talking Guardian!" Ory exclaimed.

"W-w-what are you doing here?" the Guardian asked.

"I'm doing a challenge for Total Drama Biome Tour," Ory answered.

"T-total drama?" the Guardian asked. "I-I-I was in Total Drama N-Nether."

"Oh! You're Victoria!" Ory exclaimed.

"Y-yes," the Guardian replied.

"Well, why are you crying?" Ory asked.

"B-because I'm lonely," Victoria muttered.

"Well...I can be your friend!" Ory exclaimed.

"Really?"

"Well, I have to go back to the plane when this challenge is over, but I can be your friend until then!" Ory suggested.

"Oh. Y-You're doing a challenge," Victoria said in disgust.

"Yeah. Why?" Ory asked.

"N-nothing," Victoria muttered. She turned back around so her back was to Ory.

***

The three Guardians closed in on Wooly. He was about to scream, but didn't have to.

Sherry came to the rescue. She rammed into one of the Guardians, sending it spinning off into another room.

"DON'T-"

She rammed into another one, making it hit the ceiling and go unconscious.

"TOUCH-"

She rammed into the last one, and it exploded as she touched it.

"MY SON!"

"Mom!" Wooly cried happily.

"Woolington!" Sherry exclaimed. "Don't you ever try to be a hero again! You hear me?!"

Wooly had actually been scared by the Guardians. He nodded his head, shivering at the thought that he almost died.

"Now come on. Let's go find that gold," Sherry said.

***

A Guardian swam past Moolissa and Stella, but it didn't see them.

"Have you noticed that in this season, the monsters are mindless and can't talk, but in TDM and TDN, the animals were mindless and couldn't talk?" Moolissa asked.

"No," Stella replied. "I don't think we're supposed to be that self-aware."

"Oh," Moolissa said. They walked through a large room that had a big cube of dark prismarine brick in the center of it.

"Wait." Stella stopped, looking at the cube.

"What?" Moolissa asked.

"This thing looks familiar," Stella mumbled. "We learned about these in school..."

"Hey look, it's Cean and Ech," Moolissa said, pointing to a different entrance to the room.

Cean and Ech were indeed there, swimming away from something frantically.

"Wonder what's going on?" Moolissa wondered.

Stella continued to stare at the dark prismarine in concentration.

***

"We're going in circles again!" Jesse exclaimed.

"This is just like last episode!" Jamey groaned.

"I blame you," Jesse said.

"What did I do?!" Jamey asked.

"You exist!" Jesse yelled.

~~~

Jamey's Confessional

"Harsh."

~~~

"It's right down there," Ian said, pointing below them, to a large cube of dark prismarine.

"Ah, I see. Thanks, man!" Kain replied.

"Don't mention it."

"Hey. I wish you would have won Total Drama Nether," Kain said.

"I don't," Ian responded. "Did you see that finale? I was there. I could barely even climb onto giant Herobrine's foot!"

"Oh yeah," Kain said, remembering Ian had been one of Mite's helpers for the finale. "Well, thanks again!"

Ian was already gone.

***

Jack set Wilbur and Cocoa down, finally escaped from the Elder Guardian. He collapsed as much as he could underwater in exhaustion.

"You're welcome for saving your butts," he muttered.

"Wow...what a tidal wave of pain I'm having," Wilbur groaned.

"Was that a pun?" Jack asked.

Wilbur grunted.

"Moolissa..." Cocoa groaned.

Jack narrowed his eyes.

~~~

Jack's Confessional

"Aha! He does have feelings for that girl! We definitely need to get rid of her."

~~~

Cean and Ech swam away from the Elder Guardian that was chasing them. Cean had barely registered anything happening until the ink sac in front of him had been destroyed by the beam of energy.

Now they swam as fast as they could away. Elder Guardians hated squids. Well, they hated anything that moved.

Cean and Ech were swimming through a large room, the Elder Guardian in pursuit. Suddenly, Cean stopped.

"Wait! The gold is in that dark prismarine cube!" he exclaimed.

He had to continue swimming to avoid getting hit by the Elder Guardian.

"How are we supposed to get it with this thing chasing us?!" Ech cried, diving out of the way.

"I have an idea!" Cean shouted, ducking. "You distract it, and I'll break through the bricks!"

"Why do I have to distract it?!" Ech yelled, almost getting shot by a beam of energy.

"Because!" Cean exclaimed. He started to mine away at the brick.

Ech sighed and swam farther away from the cube. The Elder Guardian chased him.

"Hi," Ech said, passing Moolissa and Stella.

They screamed and swam away as the Elder Guardian chased after him.

***

Porky and Mooshie were still playing tag with the Guardian. They swam through a large room, where there was a lot of movement.

The Guardian was 'it' at the moment, so Porky and Mooshie were swimming as fast as they could. They passed a dark prismarine cube.

The Guardian chased after them, hitting Cean on its way. Cean tumbled away from the brick before he could break it.

"Stupid mining fatigue," he muttered.

***

Victoria wouldn't talk to Ory, no matter what she said. She had no idea why.

So, Ory left the room. Nobody wanted to be friends with her. Not Jamey or Jesse, not Cean or Ech, not even the loser Victoria!

Ory tried to be cheerful and friends with everyone, but sometimes that didn't work out...

***

Kain was breaking a block below him.

It was the dark prismarine cube that Ian had shown him. He saw Cean trying to break it from the side, but Porky and Mooshie led a Guardian over there to knock Cean away from it.

Sometimes, those doofuses were clever.

Kain finished breaking the dark prismarine brick below him. Sure enough, underneath was a shiny gold block.

"And The Mammals win first class!"
Herobrine announced. "Whichever team breaks another block covering the gold is safe!"

***

Ech dodged yet another beam of energy. He had reached a dead end, and was forced to turn back around. He was now going back towards the cube of dark prismarine.

Cean was still trying to break a block of it.

How long is that taking? Ech wondered.

Stella was on another side of the cube, also breaking the bricks.

Ech decided to bring the Elder Guardian to Stella. He swam towards her, the Elder Guardian in pursuit.

Before he reached her, though, someone tackled him from the side, and Ech landed near Cean.

That someone was Moolissa. "Don't touch my friend!" she shouted.

Before Ech could reply, the Elder Guardian was on top of him, hitting him with its spikes. It shot a beam of energy at Cean at the same time, knocking him away from the cube once again.

And then Stella broke her dark prismarine brick.

"Wilbur And Them is safe! Team Jet, looks like you're sending someone home!" Herobrine announced.

***

"I told you to keep it distracted," Cean said.

"I did! But Moolissa knocked me off course and into you!" Ech protested.

"Yeah, yeah, great excuse," Cean replied. "Who should we vote off, though?"

***

"Although the rabbit girl is annoying, the squid and the bat are a powerful alliance," Jesse said.

"Not really, but two votes are better than one. And in this case, that's not a good thing," Jamey replied. "So which one shall we vote off?"

~~~

Ech's Confessional

"Eh. She's been annoying us." He stamped a passport.

~~~

Jamey's Confessional

"Squid, or bat? Which one is more useful? Or useless? Which is better to have on our team? Useful or useless? Ugh, this is so difficult to decide." After thinking about it, she stamped a passport.

~~~

Cean's Confessional

"We lost the ocean challenge. The only thing I'm good at." He sighed, then stamped a passport.

~~~

Jesse's Confessional

"The bat is better at land challenges, but the squid is better at water challenges. Although, we just lost a water challenge because of him." He stamped a passport.

~~~

Ory's Confessional

"Nobody wants to be my friend, huh? Let's see how you like being alone!" She stamped a passport.

~~~

Team Jet sat on some benches near the door to the plane. Herobrine stood in front of them, a plate of blue dye (lapis lazuli) in his hand.

"If I call your name and toss you blue dye, you are safe," Herobrine said.

"Jamey."

"Jesse."

"Ory."

It was down to Cean and Ech.

The two friends looked at each other fearfully.

"And the last dye goes to..."

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

"Ech."

Herobrine tossed Ech the dye.

"Cean, you're going home."

"Aw, man," Cean muttered.

"Sorry, dude," Ech said.

"Did you vote me off?" Cean asked.

"What? No. I'm just sorry that you're eliminated," Ech replied.

Herobrine opened the door to the plane.

"Oh. Well, bye dude. Nice having you as a friend," Cean said as he put on the elytra parachute.

"You too. See ya," Ech replied.

Cean jumped out of the plane.

~~~

Jesse's Confessional

"That is your punishment for losing the challenge for us."

~~~

Jamey's Confessional

"To add on to what Jesse said: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!"

~~~

"Attention, mobs! Throughout the biomes we visit, there may be a hidden immunity idol! There is only one for the entire season. If you find it, you will be safe if eliminated, and the mob with the second most votes is eliminated instead. Good luck finding it!" Herobrine announced.

~~~

Jack's Confessional

"I need that idol."

~~~

"What more do I have in store for the mobs? Will Wilbur And Them ever get first class again? Will Wooly listen to his mother now that he's been scarred? And what will Ech do with his friend gone? Find out next time, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote 75% of this last night and I was On A rOlL!

Did anyone like Cean? I planned on making him a more likable character at the beginning, but he turned out to be just kinda...there.

Oh well.

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

557 25 16
Just a note: this story was inspired by The Maze Runner (Movie and Book series!) and Total Drama! Basically a AU with all the Total Drama Characters...
73.9K 1K 26
What happens when the 3rd season of Total Drama starts? What happens when there are 3 new constestants? What happens when the 3rd one has some specia...
80.8K 1.9K 46
You live in the world of Minecraft. Your family has been killed when you where younger. You decide to get revenge by killing the source of everything...
1.6K 43 9
This is another total drama horror story set in a world infected with zombies This story takes place between TDA and TDWT This is a fan fiction. I do...