The Triplets Mate [Styles/Tom...

Bởi stasialee

Edward, Harry, and Marcel Styles had decided to mate together before they could even decipher the significanc... Xem Thêm

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Q&A
The Triplets Mate II

16

24.7K 926 101
Bởi stasialee

"Do you like oatmeal?" Louis furrowed his eyebrows, looking towards the man that was standing at the end of the grocery aisle. "Or maybe you would like granola bars better?"

"I like oatmeal." Louis chirped, grabbing a few yogurts and walking back toward Marcel. The Alpha happily placed the yogurt into the cart, also placing a pack of different flavored oatmeal inside.

"I can't think of what else we need." Marcel groaned, rubbing at his temples. Louis pouted, sympathetic, knowing why the Alpha was so stressed.

Louis' heat was approaching soon, and it was making his future mates easily agitated and their instincts were beginning to flare up. They were around him so much as of late that they were getting effected by his rush of hormones, and ever-changing smell.

Especially with Marcel being the least connected with his inner Alpha. It's always so easy for him to loose himself, so with Louis' heat coming fast, he was steadily growing easily irritated and especially possessive.

"We need to get a case of water, daddy." Louis hummed quietly, rubbing a hand down his muscled chest. "When we get home, I'll ride you." He whispered, taking a deep inhale of the Alpha's scent.

Marcel growled lowly, nipping at Louis' neck before turning and walking towards the beverage aisle. "Don't move!"

Louis grinned at his back, happy with the change in attitude.

He looked around the nearly empty store, humming to himself. He felt like there was something he was forgetting.

It was obviously just too early to be shopping. It was nine in the morning on a Friday for goodness sake. Louis couldn't remember the last time he was up this early on a Friday.

He suddenly had a craving for strawberries, and walked a little ways down in order to get to where they were kept. He figured it'd be a good snack to have around during his heat.

But, as he bent over to look at the different fruits, he gasped at the feeling of someone pressing themselves against him.

He inhaled deeply, recognizing the scent, but flinching when he smelt the feral twinge to it. He could feel his body heating up in response, gasping out in shock.

"You moved." Marcel growled, cock thickening in his pants. Louis moaned out, eyes falling shut at the feeling. He could feel himself slowly getting lost to his inner Omega.

Marcel thrusted against Louis, who was still bent over. The Omega held out his hands, clenching around the table he had been looking at in order to keep his place.

He whimpered at the feeling of Marcel nipping at his neck, and attempted to reach for his phone in his pocket.

There was only one other customer in the aisle, and she was staring at them nervously. While it wasn't exactly common for Omega's/Alpha's to go into a heat or rut in public, it has happened.

"Can you--" Louis gulped, feeling Marcel grind into him. He could tell the female was a Beta, who would go pretty much unnoticed in the vision of a horny Alpha. "Call Edward." He slid the phone on the ground, and stared at her nervously, taking in deep breaths.

She was hesitant as she bent over to grab the phone, but once nothing happened as she bent down, she grabbed it quickly. Louis watched as she pressed a few buttons and put the phone to her ear, and once he was sure she was speaking, he let himself relax. There was nothing more he could do to help this situation, and there was no way he could hold off his heat any longer.

Marcel gripped at the Omega's hips and twisted him around, pulling him into a bruising kiss.

Louis' last coherent thought was the acknowledgment that he had set off Marcel's rut.

Marcel's Alpha was sensitive in the way that he was easily roused. Although, his Alpha was probably the strongest of the triplets. His inner self was aggressive, extremely possessive, and as daring as possible.

Which was why it was so dangerous that they were currently stuck in the grocery store.

Marcel's large hands reached down to knead at Louis' bottom, pulling a high pitched whine from Louis. The Omega could feel his slick being produced at a rapid rate, jeans sticking to his skin.

Louis' blank, dilated eyes searched the aisle when he smelled a familiar scent. His Omega had marked his scent onto each of the triplets, so it was always easy to sense them.

Both Harry and Edward were close.

Louis whined loudly, causing Marcel to growl. Louis was calling for the rest of his Mates, and it made Marcel's Alpha uneasy.

"Baby," Louis' heard jerked to the side, hands curled tight in Marcel's curls, keeping his head buried in his neck. "come on, we have to go home."

Edward and Harry looked nervous as they walked closer to the couple. The Beta was long gone, and Louis' phone was sitting on the floor.

After Harry pocketed it, he went towards his brother. "Marce, we gotta get Louis home." The only response he got was a grunt. "Do you hear me?"

Harry and Edward weren't sure exactly what to do. Their ruts never happened out of schedule, but here was Marcel's getting set off over a month early. It was strange to say the least.

Edward took charge, though, and gripped Louis' hips in order to move him away from Marcel. Marcel growled, obviously agitated, but after scenting the person that was taking away his Omega, calmed down a bit. It was only his brother.

Louis whimpered, tucking himself into Edward's arms and sucking at his neck. He could feel himself being moved, but couldn't comprehend where until they physically walked into their home a few minutes later.

The familiar scents made his Omega settle down, but while he wasn't as anxious any longer, he was feeling more and more pain as his hole throbbed, practically begging for a knot. Which--

"Knot," Louis moaned, as he felt himself being placed on a bed. He felt cold air hit his too hot skin as someone-- Harry?-- stripped him until he was naked. "please, daddies."

A body draped over him, and Louis could tell by the aggression that it was Marcel. His legs were being lifted into the air, settling on the larger mans shoulders, and his hard cock was sliding between his cheeks.

"Lou," Marcel's voice was so deep, everything he said sounded like a growl. "Please."

Louis couldn't find his voice, but was able to nod his head repeatedly to show he wanted this. He arched his back, his own cock rubbing against Marcel's stomach.

Marcel let out a low howl, thrusting until his dick caught on Louis' hole, thrusting in with one quick slide.

Omega's in heat, or heavily aroused, didn't need much prep. Their body prepared itself to reproduce without any trouble.

Marcel didn't give Louis a chance to adjust before beginning to fuck into him again. He was going hard enough for the bed to creak, and Louis himself to slide backwards.

Louis could smell Harry and Edward, and knew they were close by. He knew, deep down, that they had previously discussed private moments between them all during the heat, but in this state he took it as an insult.

He let out a pathetic whine, which Marcel responded with by placing a tight grip on his hips. He was ramming into Louis' prostate, and Louis' legs were tightening around his shoulders in ecstasy.

He couldn't hear anything else, and the thought of missing mates went to the back of his mind as he came for the first time.

The cloud around his head cleared enough for him to push at Marcel's chest, and even though he was in a deep state of rut, he pulled out immediately.

"Baby?" He growled out, looking around. Louis ignored him, pulling at his arm until he laid down on the bed. Louis climbed onto him, legs spread on either side of his hips, and impaled himself on his Alpha's cock immediately.

"Daddy," Louis whimpered, placing his hands on the mans chest to balance. He began to bounce, mouth gaping open, little grunts being the only thing heard besides skin slapping against skin.

Marcel's chest vibrated with his constant noise, and the thickening at the base of his cock was beginning to make it hard for Louis to continue to move against him.

After only a bit more movement from Louis, he was forced to go still. As Marcel's knot burst, Louis came for the second time, letting out a loud moan that neighbors could definitely hear.

"Oh, daddy," Louis gasped out, trying to settle his breathing. Marcel's knot was huge, and it left Louis completely breathless. With Alpha's like these, he wouldn't be surprised if his heat got fucked out of him sooner than planned.

"God, baby." Marcel groaned, grip on Louis' waist definitely leaving bruises, "that was fucking fantastic. Fuck."

With the first orgasms out of the way, a bit of fog cleared their heads. They still had a lot to go, but this was a start.

"Daddy," Louis grinned, grinding his hips down, letting out little gasps at the feeling of his mans knot moving inside of him. "you fucked me good."

"Funs not over yet, baby doll." He winked, hips jolting up, making Louis lose his breath. "We've got plenty more to go."

Louis couldn't help but laugh, feeling his temperature start to rise with the decrease of Marcel's flow of come. "Then let's have some more fun, daddy."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

80.5K 1.5K 38
Louis an omega was walking home when a random alpha tried to take advantage of him; luckily Harry, Edward, and Marcel show up to save him. Little did...
15.2K 1K 17
Still based on @stephaniekw1234 idea. An ABO where Omega Harry and Alpha Louis have a one-night stand and Harry gets pregnant. A few years later thei...
672K 16.5K 26
Harry, Edward, and Marcel don't want an Omega. Or so they thought. Louis doesn't want an Alpha. Or so he thought. They meet, fate does its job, and...
52.9K 2.5K 23
"What are you doing here?" Louis didn't know what surprised him the most; the sharp tone Harry was using or that he had talked to him. No matter what...