PVZ, GW 2: The Book

_sunsetflare द्वारा

"In the Garden Warfare, we don't all survive. Sometimes we aren't revivable, or we fall and perish for our fr... अधिक

Intro with the author and Dr Zomboss
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Special Chapter: Boss Hunt Brothers of Gnomus: Part 1
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter thirty Plants VS Gnomes Part 1

Chapter Ten

707 17 6
_sunsetflare द्वारा

Enter the power and electro classes of the plants!

A new Pea arrives to join the agents of L.E.A.F...and Power Flower slowly starts to forget about Power Chomper...

Power Cactus and Electro Citron have finally joined their own group. What's in store these electric shooting and spraying plants?

Power Chomper

"Aren't you tired?"

I yawn, with Power Flower still bouncing around and full of energy. I growl and then smile, open my mouth wide.

"How do you still have so much energy? We just got back!" I yawn again. "Aren't you tired?"

"No! I'm happy! I'm trying to send my support from here all the way to Moon Base Z!" Power Flower jumps up into the air and punches it with one of her electric hands. "Yeah yeah yeah! Go vanquish some zombies!"

My lips form a smile. She's always so energetic. That's what I like about her.

She's like my sister.

"Wow you sure are electrical! But not as charged up as I am!"

An electric-looking Pea comes in and scuttles next to Power Flower, laughing. His pods crackle with electricity, his lightning bolts radiating electro energy and his bottom leaves glowing brightly.

Power Flower smiles at him, and there's some kind of electrical feel between them for a moment that even I can feel.

"Hi I'm Electro Pea." He says happily. "I'm new here. I arrived a little while ago."

"I'm Power Flower!" Power Flower exclaims brightly. She extends one of her electric flower hands towards him and Electro Pea does the same with his electric pod, and they both touch, creating a large friendly, electric spark. "Welcome to your home! That's Power Chomper!"

I let out a hearty laugh. "Hey there!" I open my mouth wide, and it forms into a wide smile. Electro Pea squints his eyes up happily. He offers me his pod and I duck my head down so that it touches my electrical spikes and the same friendly spark goes off.

Electro Pea withdraws his pod, a friendly and playful look on his face. "That was fun!" He says, and I smile even wider, knowing that I'm going to like this new electric type Peashooter.
______________________________

Power Flower

That day I shook his pod, I felt a nice, happy spark from him.

I don't know why, but the more time I spend with him, I forget about my feelings for Power Chomper. Maybe it's for the best.

It's been a while since our reunion after Moon Base Z and I find myself enjoying his company more and more. Power Chomper and him are great friends too, and it makes my leaves feel all jittery and excited to be around those two.

Power Cactus has started to hang around our group as well, with the addition of Electro Citron. I feel like I belong more than ever now.

I still keep in touch with my other plant friends, like Rock Pea, Fire Chomper, and everyone else I know, but most of the time I stick with the group. I just love the rush of warmth through my inner vines and the friendliness that always sits in my roots when I'm around these plants. That....electrical sensation.

I've realized that a lot has changed since the victory at Moon Base Z. Yes, we managed to win, but a lot changed here.

I never see Mystic Flower anymore; she's too busy trying to heal Fire Pea; I'm finding myself missing Fire Flower more and more; Fire Rose and BBQ Corn have started to hang around each other more and more often...Petrified Cactus has been acting strange ever since Mob Cob talked to her...and Druid Rose and Party Corn almost never speak to each other anymore.

The war changes everything. The Garden Warfare makes everything different, like the leftovers that change into a new plant in Crazy Dave's fridge. It makes friendships, it causes grief, it strengthens the bond us plants have for each other, and it loosens the attachments we feel for some plants and creates new ones.

That's Garden Warfare.

Power Cactus

"Wow." Electro Pea yawns, stretching his pods due to having a nap. Then his eyes squint up cheekily. "I feel completely REACHARGED! Get it? REACHARGED?"

We all laugh at his terrible pun, and I tilt my nose up in a laughing gesture.

I treasure these moments with my friends because one day, one of us or more could perish. We have to keep these precious moments we have and spend together in peace, because Garden Warfare can do anything to either one of us.

My prickles itch for some reason and I stretch my long body, my electrical eyes bright as I look at Power Flower, who is yawning as well.

Me and Electro Citron were told to rest because we had fought the entire battle at Moon Base Z and didn't return early, and we're still recovering so we've had some breaks from the fighting. I haven't seen any zombies in a while, except for a few Bucket Heads and Browncoats. It's nice to just not hear the word "brainz" over and over again in a battle.

I can feel the electrical flowers on my head sparkle, as a Cactus sound escapes my mouth and Power Flower smiles at me. Power Chomper burps and Electro Citron manages to crack a smile for once while Electro Pea squints his eyes happily.

Yes, it feels nice to belong with your fellow plants.

Electro Pea

I shake my pods, enjoying electrical look and sigh in content.

Ever since I joined L.E.A.F, I've enjoyed my time with the other plants. I've only fought in a few battles, because Crazy Dave says I'm still new and I could still possibly be a toaster.

"Hi Electro Pea!"

I hear Power's Flower's jolly voice and warmth shoots through my inner vines and sits in my central stem.

"Hi Power Flower." I respond, winking one eye and pointing at her. Power Flower laughs at my gesture.

After having a nice plant nap, I went and settled down under a tree, trying to enjoy this peaceful day. Now I'm here, and Power Flower has decided to visit me.

""How are you?" She asks, a little shade of pink rushing to her cheeks.

"I'm feeling fully charged!" I joke, letting out a little Peashooter chuckle.

Power Flower laughs. It sounds sweet and electrical at the same time, and I like the sound of it. My inner vines bubble excitedly.

"I like your laugh." I blurt out, then placing my pods over my mouth, embarrassed, feeling my face heat up. I hope that's it's from an over electrified leaf and not from.....what I think it is...oh seeds...

"Thank you!" Power Flower smiles even wider. "That's a nice compliment!"

I blush and put my pods to my face, embarrassed.

Power Flower seems a little embarrassed too, so at least I'm not alone. I put one pod behind my back, and then look at her happily, shaking my embarrassment off.

"I-I-I should get going." Power Flower stammers, still looking faintly embarrassed.

I don't know why she's embarrassed...but I think it's kind of funny.

"Ok, then I guess I'll see ya around?" I respond happily, warmth shooting through my inner vines for probably the millionth time today. My roots feel frozen in place as I meet her eyes.

"Y-y-yeah." Power Flower stammers. "B-bye!"

"See ya!" I chuckle and Hyper off to some other peaceful place around here.

Electro Citron

"Ah. It feels good to stretch these o'l electric peel legs and then."

Power Chomper chuckles. "It feels just as good for me to stretch my mouth in a while after eating some zombies! You should try them sometime and you can never forget the salt! Rah Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra!"

My eyes shift, clearly visible through my black peel mask. "I'm good. You sure are a tough nut for eatin' 'em though! Even when we were still rookies here, you went right on eatin' those things! Peels off to you!"

Power Chomper chuckles again. "It's how us Chompers satisfy our appetite during the battle! Ra ha ha ha ha ha!" He gargles merrily and I grin.

"Nice Power Chomp. It's like us Citrons, rollin' our way around and EMPeachin' those pesky Z-Mechs." My mouth turns into a sly smile.

"Well everyplant is different! I gotta go Electro C. See ya later!" Power Chomper laughs heartily, opening her mouth wide in farewell before strutting off.

"See ya Power Chomp!" I yell and roll out.

Power Flower

I hate how embarrassed I just felt.

I don't know why...I just felt it rushing through my inner vines and up my central stem and then to my face...and then I couldn't control my own embarrassment anymore.

What is this embarrassment? Why is it happening?

Sighing, I decide to visit Mystic Flower to check on Fire Pea. Electro Pea had told me that he met Toxic Pea some time and that they were good friends now, but he said that he never talked to Fire Pea because he's still not awake yet.

I haven't seen Mystic Flower in a long time. I should visit her.

I heave another sigh, my central stem processing too many mixed emotions and strut away towards the medical area.

Power Cactus

"Like this. Yeah! You hit it!"

I'm helping some of the new Cacti with a crazy targets, and it reminds too much of when I was a new recruit of L.E.A.F. Speaking to the Dave Bot, taking missions from Agent Rose, Agent Corn, and Agent Citron...and back when the zombies wanted to blow up Cactus Canyon, or destroy the Tactical Cuke and the Mega Flower.

But they don't seem to attack there anymore. They seem to just attack our new bases.

It sure was a long time ago.

Power Chomper

Power Flower seems to be more happy than ever.

I'm glad that she's happy. She makes me happy. She accepts me for who I am, and doesn't think it's weird that I love to eat zombies and sometimes burp unintentionally. She thinks it's funny when I bounce and spin around like a happy puppy, or that I have a big mouth, and doesn't mind me slobbering every now and then. She is a good flower.

I swipe my tongue around my teeth and strut slowly towards a tree and settle down, humming.

It's nice to not be fighting right now. I mean, I love to eat zombies...zombies good. They are the best during a fight. Especially when I remember to put a dash of salt on them but normally that is hard because I still have to be aware of enemy fire and I have to digest them.

But peace is nice too. No injuries on me. Healthy. I'm healthy right now.

I like it when Power Flower uses her Heal Beam on me while I'm injured because it heals me right up and I can go back to zapping, gooping, and eating zombies. I said eating right?

But all of my friends are smiling and that's what makes me happy the most.

Electro Pea

"Hi I'm Plasma Pea! Who are you?"

I see a Pea who likes strikingly similar to me, with glowing eyes, cosmic leaves, and galaxy-designed features.

"I'm Electro Pea! You look like me!" I say, letting out happy Peashooter noises.

"Oh yeah! You look like me!" Plasma Pea replies in a merry way.

"We look alike!" We both say at the same time and then we start laughing.

"So what's your attack called? Is it the same as mine?" He asks curiously.

"The Electro Pea Cannon!" I answer.

"Hmmmm...nope!" Plasma Pea responds.

"What's your's called?" I ask, playing with my pods.

"The Plasmic Disruptor!" Plasma Pea answers. "I shoot plasma peas that can explode and make big explosions and it sounds like glass shattering! I can also charge up my attack." He says proudly. "What do you shoot out?"

Whoa. That sounds plantstacular! It sounds so cool! I want to fight by Plasma Pea in my next battle!

"I shoot out electric peas! They make small explosions when shot twice airborne!" I squint my eyes up happily. "We're alike! Wow!"

"Hehe!" Plasma Pea let's out a Peashooter laugh.

"I feel so charged up! Let's go and fight some zombies in The Backyard Battleground!" I exclaim enthusiastically.

"Ok!" Plasma Pea laughs and we Hyper out.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

36.4K 367 31
Next update's going to be in the summer. New title page was made by: reikaputri01 (Go check her out on DA) Plants vs Zombies Heroes belongs to EA and...
126 19 7
!! Update schedule coming soon!! "You can keep running all you want Yvette, but we won't stop chasing you until I get what I want!" He roars, spit fl...
Fleur waxxed द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

10.9K 574 14
Evan always tried to hide his flowers. It was pointless, almost everyone had them, but their flowers were bright yellows and pinks that made them loo...
52.5K 2K 16
WHY IS THIS STILL GETTING READS IT'S FREAKING 2022 HELP Dream grew up in a world where when you turn 16, you cough up your first flowers. It's not ve...