Bonded

Από CHOSEN_EVIL

"I do." He says, not even looking at me. I look at my feet and swallow harshly. This is it. After I say thos... Περισσότερα

Copyright
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Five

Four

224 8 3
Από CHOSEN_EVIL

I wake up covered in sheets, and the sun shining from the window.

I look towards my left and see the empty and cold space.

He's been gone for a while.

A pang hits my chest.

I gave him my virginity, and he just left me.

Alone.

I gave him everything I had left.

Now, there was nothing.

And he couldn't even stick around to tell me it had been good.

It felt amazing on my part, maybe he didn't like it. I didn't know what I was doing after all.

The tears are falling down my cheeks uncontrollably. 

I try to wipe them away, but they just keep falling.

I get up from the bed, grab some sheets and wrap them around my naked body. I make my way across the hall, and into my room.

I go into the bathroom.

I take a deep breath and look in the mirror.

My hair was a mess, I had a healthy blush on, and my skin seemed to be glowing. My eyes where red and puffy, and you could see all my emotions. Mostly pain.

I finally look towards where my neck meets my shoulder and see the mark.

I see his initials.
L.K

I will forever bear this mark on my skin.

I fall to the floor sobbing and clutch my face with my hands.

How will I live like this?

Unwanted by my own mate.

How?

I get up from the floor shakily, and get into the shower. I put the water ice cold, and I start shivering uncontrollably.

It helps though.

There's something else to focus on, other than my heart breaking.

I scrub my skin harshly, and try to forget last night.

Its useless.

I get out of the shower, find my clothes in the closet already hanged, put on a simple sky blue sundress, and shakily open the door and climb down the stairs.

I easily find my way to the big kitchen and see a lady cooing something on the stove.

"Uh, hi, I'm Rose." I say awkwardly standing in the doorway.

She turns around quickly with a bright smile on her face.
"Luna Rose! You are so beautiful! Pleased to meet you, I'm Maria!"

"Thank you, Maria. Uh, where's Alpha King?" I ask hesitantly.

"He left to go to a pack meeting with some of the pack officials, told me to tell you he will be back late." She says while putting food on a plate and gesturing for me to go sit at the table.

I do as she says, and try to not let what she said bother me.

Late.

My first day here, and I will have to spend it alone.

"I don't know how he could just leave you! Surely his wolf will be bothering him all day! The first week between mated couples is always the best! You can't stay away from your mate too long, I don't know how you guys will do it!" She says to me with enthusiasm.

I know this.

How will we be away from each other all day? My wolf would not leave me alone. The urge will just get stronger.

I swallow harshly.
I have to get through this, to show him I'm not a weak little pup.

I smile at Maria and continue eating the delicious food.

"This is really good, Maria!" I compliment her.

She blushes.
"Thank you, Luna!"

"I must leave, but call me in case you need anything, my phone number is taped in the fridge."

She hugs me and walks out.

"Thank you for the food!" I call out. She smiles and waves good bye, and soon disappears from view.

I finish eating my food, and wash the plate on the dish washer.

I go up the stairs and into my room. I find my purse on top of my bed and open it to retrieve my phone.

I dial as fast as possible and put the phone to my ear.

"Rose!" My mom greets.

"Mom." I say shakily, tears gathering in my eyes once again.

"What's wrong, sweetheart? Do you not like it over there?" She asks worriedly, I hear her shuffling around, in her sewing room probably.

I clear my throat.

I can't burden them with this.

"It's great!" I say trying to sound happy.

"Oh, you had me worried for a second sweetheart!" I can practically hear the relief in her voice.

"How's dad? The pack?" I question while pacing around my room.

"He's fine, everybody's fine. We're all thankful for what you did, honey."

I sigh.
"I know mom. I'm just really going to miss you guys." My voice cracks.

"Oh honey! So are we! You are our only daughter after all!" My mom says softly.

We stay quiet for a second.

Someone knocks on my door.

"Um, someone's knocking on my door, I'll call you later, mom," I say softly to her whole ridding my eyes of tears.

"Okay sweetheart! Don't forget you can count on us for anything, you are still our daughter."

"I know mom, I love you." I say smiling bitterly.

"Love you too." We hang up after that.

The person outside my door knocks again.

I sigh, and put my phone on my night stand and walk up to the door.

I open it and see a man.

I frown confused.

"Luna Rose, I am Jackson, I will be your main bodyguard, if you need anything please don't be afraid to ask." The man tells me.

I study him.
He has blond hair, blue eyes, strong jawline, and muscled body.

He's attractive, but I feel nothing.

I smile nervously.

"Hi, um did you say bodyguard? Alpha King didn't tell me anything about that."

"Yes, he told us this morning we where to be assigned to you." He tells me.

"We?" I ask.

"There's five of us all around the perimeter of the house." He explains.

I nod uncomfortably.
I will be watched everyday. I won't be able to have privacy in my own home.

"What's your name?"

"Bryan, Luna." He bows.

"Pleased to meet you Bryan." I greet him.

He smiles.
"My number is in the kitchen incase you need anything, it was a pleasure meeting you, Luna." He bows once again, and walks away.

I watch him disappear down the stairs before closing the door, and facing my room.

Alone.

Is this how it will be for the rest of my life?

I simply lay on my bed, and try to forget everything that's happened for the last six months.

I don't.

I don't think I ever will.

Final update before the Wattys deadline on August 31st!

I hope you guys vote as much as possible between now and the 31st! It will mean a lot!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter to receive news and updates!

Love,
CHOSEN_EVIL

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.6M 62K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
37.1M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
8.7M 249K 43
COMPLETED What would you do if you accidentally trespassed over an Alphas territory that's known for his brutal mentality and ruthlessness? And what...
896K 24.7K 33
In a pack of werewolves loyalty is everything. Alex has been deprived of that since her mother died 10 years ago and she is accused. Alex has lived i...