Doubt

Autorstwa Cazypup

People often assume Italy to be carefree and always optimistic but they often forget that even he has doubts Więcej

Doubt
Doubt part 3
Doubt Part 4
Doubt Part 5
Doubt part 6
Doubt Part 7

Doubt part 2

4K 200 19
Autorstwa Cazypup

So I continued this because like a bunch of people were asking for a continuation which surprises me because it's a one shot but alright since you guys asked so much here's your continuation! Get your tissues ready~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up a mess. Just as I expected. I should get out of bed but the sun rise can wait one day. Today, I feel like sleeping just a bit longer. I doubt anyone's going to care if I miss the meeting. They'll just think I'm off frolicking and distracted. They'll never expect me to be lazily laying on a bed feeling almost dead.

The world never changes...

Though, I am worried about that sunrise. I love it too much. I now realized that I've cried through a whole afternoon. That's insane. I still have work, the meeting is soon, everything hurts, and my head clouded with so many thoughts it's painful. Wonderful! I guess I really do need that sunrise....

I got up, set the coffee maker, and went to the bathroom as always. I ignored the mirror this time around fearing myself more than anything.

~

I got to the meeting early. No one really minded. Everyone there simply didn't care. They were all the ones who came early for the silence. I guess I was too. I needed it now more than ever. I doubt that my headache will ever go away.

It wasn't very long until more filled in. The noise grew quickly. I was almost thankful no one came to talk to me but I also felt a sense of loneliness at that. It went away when the meeting started, everyone groaning. It was kind of funny.

Then it all went on and on. I could barely tell if time was passing by or not. Once it was over, I hadn't noticed. My mind was just...blank. Even walking out, I forgot where I was going. I just wandered the hallway for a moment before I realized that I passed the elevators. I stopped next to some big windows.

I looked out and found the city. No wait..it was a field and a wall like the one that was at Austria's house. Every thing seemed to switch back in time. I was right where I used to wait. In was all gone in seconds and I fell right back to reality. I need to get out of here.

There's not a doubt in my mind that even coming was a mistake.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.6K 58 12
Made Oct 2, 2022 don't know if I'll upload chapters too much. I'm very lazy but I like the ship a lot. also give me requests. Sometimes I'm not creat...
40.1K 633 12
Hanji and levi have two children together and want to add another member to the family who will it be.. My most viewed piece of work that i hope peop...
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...