Ashton - Ashton Irwin Fan Fic...

Od AshtonMyRobin

Gemma and Luke aren't exactly the most normal of high school students, especially seeing as they aren't exact... Více

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13

part 7

417 15 1
Od AshtonMyRobin

It was half way through the movie. Neither of us had spoken the whole time. 

"I don't get it Jace and Clary clearly like each other why don’t they just date" Ashton said. I pulled away from his chest and looked into his eyes.

"Because Jace has a reputation and doesn't want to get Clary involved in it all, he's trying to protect her in a weird sort of way" 

"Ohh, well that's cute"

"Did you really just say cute?"

"Yeah, I think you’re cute too" he said winking and placing a hand on my neck.

"Do you know?"

"I do indeed" he said and kissed me gently. His soft lips brushed mine, sending a shiver down my spine and making my lips tingle. I kissed him back. His hand found my waist pulling me closer to him leaving a trail of fire where he touched me. He deepened the kiss forcing our body’s closer together. He kissed my neck, leaving fire as he went.

"Ashton..."

"Uuuhuu" he managed to say in between kisses.

"I’m not sure if I can do this"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean this, us"

"I still don’t get it"

"I can't deal with the emotion involved and my life is messy right now, I don’t want to get you involved"

"I know"

"This time I don’t get it"

"I know I know what's going on". Did he, how could I have been so stupid I shouldn't have been with Ashton at all I should have avoided him. I didn't try my best and I was gonna face the consequences. We would probably have to move and as for Ashton, I didn't even want to think about what would happen to him.

"You do, how long have you known, what gave it away?"

"At the party when he walked out the room"

"..Wait, come again"

"You think Luke will be angry and if this does go anywhere else, what I’d be happy for it too, you think he won’t approve"

"Oh, OH. Yeah, yeah that's it" I tried to say as convincingly as I could.  

"I mean Luke has warned some of the boys that he thought might stand a chance but he hasn't said anything to me. He’s very protective over you, you know"

"Has he?"

"Yeah, haven't you noticed that literally no one has tried anything?"

"No. I just thought I wasn't that appealing"

"You are very, very appealing, trust Me." he said biting his lip. I shook my head smirking. “If you want I could take you of the market well and truly"

"Ashton...I don't know. I can't deal with this at the moment. I don't want you to get involved with my life."

"I want to be involved. I don't just wanna bang you. You’re not like other girls. You’re different and that’s what I like about you. You drive me crazy. No girl had ever been able to do that. Not even Christy."

"I..." I trailed of as my breath got caught in my throat. "I can't I’m sorry"

"Don’t worry, I get it. If you cool with the arrangement we have here I’m cool with that"

"No emotions, no feelings, nothing. Ok and as soon as you feel you're self getting attached, we end it. No heart to hearts nothing. Just purely friends with benefits"

"Ok, I’m cool with that. So does that mean sex?"

"You still have to beg for that" I said as we began to kiss again.

 "It’s been lovely meeting you. Thanks for having me" I said to Ashton's mum who was in the kitchen copping up vegetables for their dinner.

"It was lovely meeting you too. I hope I see you again soon. How about you and your family come round for dinner? What day would be good for you" she replied 

“Yeah, that sounds lovely; Monday is a good night because they don't work late on a Monday"

"Okay. So we'll see you on Monday at 6, bring both of your brothers as well"

"I will, thank you" I said as Ashton led me out of the kitchen and too the door.

"Are you sure you have to go?" he asked leaning against the door frame.

"Is someone getting attached?" I said poking his chest with my index finger. I swear it was like iron. 

"I’m not getting attached I just don't want to have to get the hole question spree off mum. And dad won’t be so happy to see me having a friend around"

"You gotta live though that. You won’t mind, I mean more talking and even talking about me. Embrace it." I winked. “And your dad seems a bit of a...well he sounds like mine if I’m honest"

"Not getting cocky at all. Maybe my charm is rubbing off on you. And well he's not too keen on me making friends, well, getting attached to people. But in any case our dad's should get on fine. See you tomorrow" he said smacking my bum as I walked out the door, across the lawn and back to my house. I got in flicked my shoes of and walked into the kitchen. It was my go-to place, and everyone else’s in the house seeing as when I walked in everyone was in the kitchen.

"hey love, how was your day?." my mum said placing a kiss on my cheek as I pulled out a chair from the table and sat down next to Jace who was eating a red apple with the juice dribbling down his chin. 

"It was good thanks. How was work?" I replied shooting Jace a you-look-like-someone-who-is-dying-of-hunger-and-has-never-eaten-in-front-of-people-before look. He whipped the juice from his chin with the end of the black sweater he was wearing and stuck his tongue out at me. 

"It was good. I’m glad to see you haven't ended up like Luke. Dad’s already had the talk with him"

"Ohh was it the bad tempered talk or the good tempered talk?" I asked. Last time dad was in a bad temper and had to have a talk with tom he was shell shocked, even more than usual. And considering Luke was probably hung over I hoped he was in a good mood when he spoke to him.

"Good tempered, thank god"

"Ok good, do you want me to bring him anything?"

"Just a bottle of water from the fridge"

"Ohh and we've been invited for dinner on Monday, all of us, next door"

"Oh with Meg?" she said, I guess that was Ashton's mum's name.

"Yeah, you know her?"

"No there was a message on the answer phone when we moved in, from her, she said she had a son your age, Ashton, I think she said"

"Yeah, that's them"

“I’ve meet Ashton” Jace said with a mouth full of food and smirk on his face. I shot him a look.

"Anyway, that sounds nice, do you know what time?" mum said

"Six". I said and popped of my chair and picked up the bottle of water that was left on the side for me to bring to tom. I walked up the stairs and turned to the left where tom's room was. I walked in and it looked like a vampire lived there. His room seemed to be barricaded of all light; he was buried underneath his dark blue duvet. 

"Luke" I said in a whisper, he grunted in response and pulled the duvet of his head, his elbows pushing him into a sitting position. "I brought you some water" I said handing him the bottle of water, he squinted. 

"Thanks" he said in a low, dry, husky tone. 

"Dad wasn't too happy then" I said as he downed half the bottle in one. 

"Not at all" he said with heaving breaths before taking slower sips. 

"You got the full talk then"

"I got the "I don't mind that you drunk, I mind the fact you drunk yourself silly, what if there was an attack, you’re a shadow hunter not a mundane, you have responsibility's." talk."

"Ohh, well at least it wasn't the "we are a sacred kind, you are a disgrace to the angel" talk"

"Yeah, it could have been that. Thanks for the water, were have you been all day?"

"Out"

"Out where? with who?"

"For coffee, with friends"

"Friends as in friends that are boys or friends that are girls?"

"What does it matter?"

"It matters coz I just don't want you to get taken advantage of"

"Luke, I think I can take care of myself. And if you must know it was Ashton and we've been invited to diner there on Monday night"

"Oh, ok."

"Do you have a problem with me hanging out with Ashton or are you gonna go around that and smash his head in"

"No I like Ashton and besides, you don’t fall for charm"

"Good" I said sitting on the end of his bed. 

"I just don’t want you getting attached to a mundane, dad would go mental if he knew and I don't want to see you get hurt like that again. Or pregnant, that would be worse. "

"Luke, I’m not stupid I’m not gonna get myself pregnant"

"I know what boys like that can be persuasive" I raised my eye brow 

"Is there something you wanna tell me Luke"

"Nope, I was just saying" he said very unconvincingly. I pushed myself up of his sinking bed, dusting my hands on my jeans.

 "We’ll I’m going to see Jace, he wanted me to come back to train so I hope the hangover goes soon" I said walking out of the room and shutting the door lightly behind me. Time for training. Fun.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

907K 30.7K 27
Renee Delilah Parker has never been too popular at school. She gets average grades, has two best friends and all she wants to do is get through her l...
27.9K 643 15
Life is crazy, especially if you work at Payne's Circus, where five best friends do. One of them was born to be a circus freak, with a level head for...
5.4K 151 17
i wrote this 3 years ago so im sorry if u feel second hand embarassment while reading its a story abt 2 roommates falling in love
161K 2.4K 44
pretty self explanatory :) ~~~~ ~ all recognized characters are not owned by me and their actions in this book do not represent how they would/do act...