Dan and Phil Imagines (Reques...

By NewYearNewMeme

I write imagines, not tragedies. Dan and Phil imagines! Requests are currently closed! But I'm still updating... More

Welcome!
Puppy Dog Eyes ↣ Phil
Long Distance Relationship ↣ Dan
Anime ↣ Dan & Phil
The Run and Go ↣ Yandere!Dan
Fake You Out ↣ Punk!Phil
Filming ↣ Pastel!Dan
Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
Road Trip ↣ Dan
The Lift ↣ Phil
Live Show Mistake ↣ Dan
I Forgot To Say I Love You ↣ Phil
Babysitting ↣ Dan & Phil
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
No Trip ↣ Phil
Fourth of July ↣ Dan & Phil
Tag, I'm It Apparently!
Not So Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
ANNOUNCEMENT!
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
I'm Here For You ↣ Dan {Requested}
Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil
Frens Please Do This
It's Going To Be Okay ↣ Dan {Requested}
Haven't You People Ever Heard Of ↣ Phil
Camisado ↣ Dan
What A Beautiful Wedding ↣ Phil
10K READS?!?! THANK YOU
The Ballad Of Mona Lisa ↣ Dan
Twister ↣ Phil {Requested}
School Crush ↣ Dan {Requested}
Cuts ↣ Dan {Requested}
Rings And Rain ↣ Phil {Requested}
She's A Nice Niece ↣ Dan {Requested}
imagine ↣ j.d.
Something Spooky This Way Comes
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Horror Film ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Spooky Jim ↣ Dan
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Don't Let Me Be Gone ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Slender ↣ Dan [Requested]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Haunted Challenge ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Run And Go ↣ Yandere!Dan [Spooky Edition]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil [Spooky Edition]
Oh Brother, Pt. 1 ↣ Phil
Our Daughter ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Sorry Mate, She's Mine ↣ Jealous!Dan
GIF Imagines ↣ Dan & Phil
Oh Brother, Pt. 2 ↣ Phil
Baby on the Way ↣ Phil {Requested}
First Christmas ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil
Merry Christmas! + SHIP SHIP SHIP
Happy New Year!
IT IS COMING
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part I ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part II ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part III ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, The Compete Saga ★ Dan & Phil
*Surprise! A Josh Dun Imagine!* Drummer's Block ↣ Josh Dun
Stood Up ↣ Phil
Will You Be My Valentine? ↣ Phil
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Happy Birthday! ↣ Dan & Phil
Don't Be Sorry ↣ Dan {Requested}
GIF Imagines 2 ↣ Dan & Phil
Update! (Please Read!)
Requests Are OPEN! {Update: Not Anymore lol}
Bullies ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Whoopsies...i'M bAcK
Getting Over It ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}

Meet And Greet ↣ Phil {Requested}

3.3K 132 89
By NewYearNewMeme

Requested by the lovely abbypaz172 . Thanks so much!

You're next.

You've been watching Dan and Phil for as long as you can remember, and you're next in line at their meet and greet.

When you first got tickets for Vidcon, you were ecstatic. Then when you got passes for Dan and Phil's meet and greet, you nearly died.

You snap out of your thoughts when the girl currently with Dan and Phil walks away.

You're going to meet Dan and Phil. In person.

You're frozen in your spot for a few moments.

Then, Phil glances over at you. Dan is still talking with some Vidcon employee that's helping with the meet and greet.

But Phil is looking at you.

You snap out of your trance when the person in line behind you taps your shoulder.

"Um, you're next," she says.

You smile, still gazing at your two heroes that are only a few feet away. "I am, aren't I?"

"Come on, you're holding up the line!" The girl behind you says, but she laughs playfully. You can tell she's just joking. "Go!"

She lightly nudges you, and of course you awkwardly fall forward into the meet and greet area.

"Hi-whoa!"

Your cheeks heat up when you feel someone grab your arm. You look up.

It's Phil. As in, Phil. Phil Lester. AmazingPhil. Phil is holding onto your arm.

"Are you okay?" He asks, smiling kindly down at you. His blue eyes sparkle. He grabs your other arm and helps you stand up straight.

"No. I mean-!" You mentally cringe. "Y-Yes. Yeah. I-I'm fine. Totally fine. Really fine. Really great, actually. I'm chill. Oh my God, did I just say chill? I think I did. I'm sorry."

"Uh, Phil, are you gonna introduce me to your friend here?" Dan jokes.

This time, you outwardly cringe when you realize you've been rambling to Phil, and only Phil.

You notice that Phil is still holding onto your arms.

"I've been rambling, sorry," you try to laugh it off. Phil lets go of you, and you think you see a light blush on his cheeks. "I'm (Y/N)."

"It's so nice to meet you (Y/N)! I like your shirt, by the way!" Phil says cheerfully, pointing down at your shirt.

Wow. Phil Lester just said my name.

You look down at your shirt too, even though you spent hours picking out an outfit, so you know all too well what your shirt looks like. It's your favorite color, with a faded picture of your favorite video game character and the title of the game across the front.

"T-Thanks!" You smile. You still can't wrap your head around the fact that this is actually happening. You're standing centimeters away from Dan Howell and Phil Lester.

You bite your lip, and for a dreadful two seconds you stand there silently.

"Can I have a hug?" You blurt out, rather awkwardly.

Dan laughs. "Of course!"

"You didn't have to ask!" Phil laughs as he wraps his arms around you.

A million thoughts swarm your brain during that five seconds of hug.

Ohmygoshohmygosh Phil Lester is actually hugging me ohmygod-Calm down, (Y/N). Stop being such a phangirl. But I can't help it! He smells nice. Shut up, (Y/N), that's weird. Is this hug lasting too long?

Phil pulls away, and you go to hug Dan.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this. He's so tall. He smells nice too. I wonder what kind of cologne that is. They give such nice hugs.

"Can I have a picture too?" You joke. You know a picture comes with the meet and greet package.

"Hmm..." Phil taps his finger on his chin and pretends to think. "I don't know. What do you think, Dan?"

Dan playfully rolls his eyes. "I guess we have to..." He laughs. "I'm joking, I'm joking."

First, Dan and Phil lean in to take a selfie with your phone. Then the three of you pose for an official meet and greet picture.

"Thank you," you say afterwards. You try not to tear up. "Your videos never fail to put a smile on my face, even when I'm really sad."

Phil pulls you into another hug, which takes you by surprise. "You're so so welcome, (Y/N). And don't be sad!"

You smile so wide your face hurts.

"Don't worry. After this, I'll never be sad again."

*~*~*~*

You trudge through the hotel you're staying in. You're tired from staying up so late but still buzzing from the excitement of Vidcon.

You had an amazing time. After the meet and greet, you saw Dan and Phil on a couple of panels. You also passed them a few times, just walking around. Maybe it was just your imagination, but you thought you caught Phil looking especially at you.

Of course you saw other YouTubers, but no one quite stuck with you like Dan and Phil. You sigh. You can't help but feel a mixture disappointment and sadness knowing that you'll never see them again.

You close your eyes and yawn as you turn the corner to go to the elevators. It's well past midnight. You didn't stay at the convention that late, but you did go out with a few girls afterwards.

You open your eyes just in time to run into someone.

"Oh!" You exclaim. "I'm sorry-!" You look up in shock at the person you bumped into.

"(Y/N)?"

It's Phil!

"Y-You remember me?" You ask, stepping back. Your heart returns to a normal pace once you're not literally falling into Phil.

"Of course!" Phil smiles. "We try to remember everyone, but-"

"Hey, it's the girl that ran into Phil!"

You turn around and see Dan walking up.

Oh my God. I'm literally in the same hotel as Dan and Phil.

"(Y/N), right?" He laughs.

You nod, surprised that they would remember you.

"Great seeing you again. Did you enjoy Vidcon?" He asks.

"Y-yeah. It was great," you reply. You can tell Dan is making small talk, and you don't blame him. You would be awkward too if you ran into a fan that was a tad drunk from going out with friends.

"See you around, yeah?" Dan presses the elevator button.

"Yeah," you say, trying to hide the sadness in your voice. You know right well you'll never see them again.

Dan steps in the elevator when the doors open, but Phil stays put.

"You coming Phil?" Dan asks.

"Give me a second." Phil waves him off and looks at you.

"So...hey..."

"H-Hey," you stutter. You have to remind yourself that you're actually the same age as Phil, and not just some preteen fan.

"I..." Phil rubs the back of his neck nervously and looks down. "Was thinking...do you want to hang out? Tomorrow? Before we..." He glances back at Dan, who looks shocked. "Have to go?"

Your eyes widen. Are you dreaming? Is Phil asking you out?

"I-I'd love to!" You smile.

"Great," Phil smiles back. "Maybe we could talk in the lobby in the morning?"

"Yeah!"

Phil smiles, then steps into the elevator.

"Are you going up?" He asks.

You nod and quickly step inside the elevator. In just a few moments, the doors open on your floor.

"See you tomorrow, (Y/N)," Phil waves as you step off.

"See you tomorrow," you smile. You turn to go to your room.

"Did you just ask her out?" You hear Dan whisper as the elevator doors start to close.

"I think I did!"

"Oh my God Phil, I can't believe it!" Dan laughs. "Nice job mate!"

fin

Again, this was requested by abbypaz172 . Hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 2.1K 38
[COMPLETED] (This was written before Dan came out! I am in no way meaning to invalidate his sexuality, I love him to death!) Based on Dan's video, "W...
18.5K 521 57
I write Dan and Phil imagines. I'll also do phan imagines, I write smut and request are open
291K 8.3K 28
Dan was a teenage boy who was a bit awkward and not the most popular person. He was happy, but not the happiest he could be. That was until he was to...
617K 23.7K 32
**Trigger Warning: Self Harm, Abuse, Alcoholism** Dan Howell and Phil Lester never got along. Mostly because Dan took out his horrid home...