Innocence (Completed)

By Bee90s

WARNING: If you're too sensitive and overly precise, please do not read. *For drama and street life. *Needs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 pt. 1
Chapter 7 pt.2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 pt.2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Part 1
Chapter 25 - part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Finale (Going to miss you)❤️
Submission

Chapter 11 Pt.1

31.1K 1.4K 851
By Bee90s

Bri

"So you went behind my back and did what I asked you not ta' do?" He asked holding my phone up. My sleepy eyes went wide as I looked at the messages between Queen and I.

"Why did you go through my phone?" I responded, getting up from the couch to grab it but he pulled back before I could.

"Don't fuckin question me! Answer my question." He said raising his voice, taking a step closer to me as I took a step back.

I remained quiet and I could tell that was only making him madder, I honestly didn't have anything to say.

I know I was wrong for going behind his back and telling Queen, but I would still be wrong if I let my bestfriend get played and I knew about it the whole time.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly, that was the only thing I could think of saying right now.

"Fuck your sorry, now I know I can't trust your ass!" He yelled at me.

"You can trust me." I said quietly, looking down.

"Nah, you sneaky." He said, throwing my phone on the hardwood floor and the glass shattered.

"Sas!" I yelled in disbelief, it wasn't even this serious.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked him with wide eyes.

"Yeah, you a fuckin' liar!" He yelled.

Soon after, people started to come into the house when they noticed all the commotion. They didn't say any thing but their nosey selfs didn't leave either.

"How am I a liar Sas? She's my bestfriend, what would you do if you were in my position?" I said to him, calmly. Trying to take the attention off of us.

"Let's go." He shook his head, ignoring my question, walking to the front door to leave.

I followed him as he dapped his friends up and they said bye to me as well.

As we walked to the car it was dead silence, it wasn't a far walk but it felt like it was.

"Sas." I called him but he kept walking.

"Sas." I said again.

"What!" He yelled turning around to look at me and I flinched a little, stopping in place.

"Why are you treating me like this?" I asked.

"Fuck you. I can't trust you shawty, I'm not even mad you told her, I'm mad you went behind my back and did that shit." He said.

Fuck you. Were the words that kept going through my mind. I couldn't get over that.

"Fuck me?" I asked in disbelief. I could feel the tears coming.

"Yeah, fuck you!" He yelled and continued to walk to his car.

"Okay, well when we get back. I'll take all my stuff and go!" I yelled at him.

"I don't give a fuck, you wasn't givin' me no pussy anyway. I ain't losin' shit but a naggin' ass shawty. Tell your friend Tyiesha come holla' at a nigga, she'll let me fuck." He laughed harshly.

Tears came pouring down my face when he said that to me, I knew Sas could be heartless but that was really low.

"Okay." I spoke barely over a whisper as my voice cracked.

He sighed deeply as we reached the car, he unlocked the door and I got in on the passenger side, tears streaming down my face. All of this because of some shit that had nothing to do with us.

As soon as he was about to get in on his side, a guy ran up along side of the car with a gun in his hand, Sas didn't see him but I did.

"Sas!" I screamed, he looked at me weird then all you heard was a loud..

BANG!

"Sas!" I screamed as I quickly got out and the man ran away.

All Sas's friends ran out of the house once they heard me screaming.

"What happened?" One of the guys said.

"He shot him, he shot him!" I yelled as tears ran down my face.

Some of his friends ran to where I was pointing to find the guy since the guy was on foot, he couldn't have gotten far.

"Baby, stop crying." Sas said as blood poured out of the back of his head, he looked me in my eyes as I looked back into his and I just knew that this would be the last time ever being able to do so.

"I'm sorry Bri, I ain't mean none of that shit." He continued.

"Sas, please stop talking." I told him, he'd been shot in the head, he needs all the air he can, in my mind it was no way he would make it.

My heart felt like it was ripped into a million pieces and my stomach felt like it had fell to my ass, I'd never experienced anything like this and I hope no one ever has to.

"Stay with me, okay?" I told him, holding his head up, sniffling from all the tears.

"Okay." He grabbed my hand, tightly.

"Call an ambulance!" Some lady from across the street yelled.

"Come on bro you gone be good nigga." One of his friends said.

Soon after the ambulance pulled up onto the street we were on but Sas was no longer conscious.

"Is he conscious?" The medic asked.

"No. Please get him to the hospital!" I yelled as the tears wouldn't stop falling.

"Who are you to this man?" He asked.

"His wife." I said hesitantly, as the guy squinted at me then took a quick glance at my naked finger.

"Are you riding with us?" He asked skeptical and as much as I wanted to ride with Sas, I know he wouldn't want me to leave his car down here, someone will most likely steal it.

"No, I'll follow you guys." I said, getting into the car and starting it up.

"Alright." The man got in and pulled off.

Sas's friends wanted to ride with me so they got in too. After they did, I quickly pulled off following the ambulance. All kinds of thoughts were going through my mind.

"Please don't leave me baby." I said to myself.

***

Who do you guys think shot Sas?😳

Okay, so I know that this chapter was short and boring but it was actually longer, I just decided to cut it in half and the next part with be part 2 of this chapter. You guys are not ready for the next part just yet.👅

But this was a quick filler and actually a wake up call, in my city people are dying left and right and I just want you all to realize that life is too short to be holding grudges, being mad at people, arguing, all of that. Please just make up, even if you feel like you can't do that, please just forgive. Life is really too short.🙏🏽 I hope I touched some hearts and I hope you guys like. VOTE AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 22K 27
𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒 , 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 .
1K 83 6
Come along and find a deeper understanding of Love and what it is to be loved. All while controlling the streets!
35.3K 893 29
Warning ⚠️ This book is full of mistakes that I will edit...eventually 🤷🏽‍♀️
45.3K 1.2K 28
I girl who was - just read the book 📖