Twisted games (Michael Jackso...

By MJsGirl1987

After a random meeting backstage before an interview Michael Jackson befriends 17 year old Faith Owens. The d... More

The games begin
Phone call
Interview/kind of
Can't stop thinking of you
It's a date x
Can I trust you?
Home Alone
Just friends
Playing games
Guilty pleasure
Too Close
Happy birthday Pt.1
Happy birthday Pt.2
The girl is mine
Walk Away
The perfect image
Just for show
Prom night
Playing with the press
Double lives
Busted
Family tree
Apart of me
Bail out
Betrayal
payback
Coincidence?
The truth Pt.1
The truth Pt.2
Why?
Other side Pt.1
Other side Pt.2
Meet the family
Special place
Tell her
Real love
Family time
Help
Mind games
Proof
Someone's watching
Desperate
Letter
Decisions
Won't let go
DNA
unsure
Surprise
Unsupportive
Tip off
Crazy
The truth
Accept it
Lies
scared
Let me go
moving on
Missing
Confession
Runaway
Blame
Return
Mistake
Sorry
Hurting
Moving on
Precious gift
Excited
Practice
Change of heart
Labour
Precious
Parenting
Secrets and lies
Found
Choice
Gone
Back
Better off
Visit
Warning
Emily
Unfair
Let me explain
please Listen
Danny
Unsure
who am I?
Last supper
God's will
New start
Goodbye
Plans
lies and secrets
Caught
Blame
Changes
Better late than never
Stressed
Blackmail
Double crossed
Game over

Awards

319 13 11
By MJsGirl1987

Julie's POV

It's been almost a week since Faith's little stunt and I've been getting calls none stop from people wanting a comment from me and so far I've refused because the only person I'm interested in speaking to is Faith. I've tried calling her and Jackie an neither of them will take my call.

After almost a week of dodging my calls, Faith finally picks up. "What the fuck do you think ayour playing at!?" I snap before she has the chance to speak "do you have any idea how stupid you've made me look? You've ruined everything you little brat and not just for me but for yourself and now whatever you say or do your gonna be linked to that freakshow the Jackson's call a family and..."

"and yet you can't keep away from us" Michael giggles "put Faith on the phone!" I snap at him "not of your gonna yell at her"

"I'm just gonna talk ok?" I sigh heavily trying to calm myself "can I please speak to Faith?" I say calmly. "FAITH!! YOUR MOM'S ON THE PHONE!!!" Michael yells loudly to her with the phone still near his mouth and almost deafens me. "hello" I finally hear Faith. "what the hell were you playing at posting that stuff online!?"

"the rumors were flying around already and someone had some DNA proof about..."

"well you could have just said it was fake!" I cut her off "and then what? Let whoever it was make money by selling story's about me? People were gonna find out soon enough anyway the way whoever that person was selling stories was going and we wanted the public to hear it from us and hear the truth" she says calmly and in a somewhat rehearsed answer. "well you've ruined it for yourself now. What if people find out about you and Michael, huh? Bet you didn't think about that one" I say sarcastically "people will find out because we're gonna tell them soon enough"

"you cannot be serio..."

"Faith can we go now. Pleeeese?"

I hear a Childs voice in background

"I'll be ready in a minute"

Faith says softly to the little boy then comes back on the phone. "who was that?" I frown confused "that was Siggy my little brother, me and Michael are taking him swimming" she says casually.

"Faith do you have any idea how much you've humiliated me? I've been getting calls all week to do interviews about this and.."

"no I haven't. I told the truth. And I thought you loved doing Interviews"

"not about this! You stupid little..."

"I'm not gonna continue this conversation if your gonna keep being aggressive" she cuts me of and I sigh taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry. Why don't you come over and we can talk properly?" I say in a calmer tone. "I told you, I'm going swimming with Siggy and Michael and then we're going to the awards tonight. We are the world us up for nominations and.. "

"Faith this is way more important than some stupid award for some dumb song you sang on!" I cut her off. "what I'm I supposed to say to people after what you did, huh?!?"

"just tell them the truth. You and my dad we're very young and you had a one night stand which is why I'm here. People will understand and..."

"grow up Faith! People aren't as nice in the real world like you like to think they are. Their UNforgining and nasty and judgemental and.."

"me and Michael aren't. We've been very understanding and forgiving about you and many others around us" she cuts me off and I frown confused "what the hell have I got to be forgiven for!?"

"you lied to me, you've spent years trying to ruin Michael's career, you kept me away from my family and then tried to turn me against them and a whole bunch of other stuff like trying to break up me and Michael and we've been very understanding of all your concerns and understand that it's hard for alot of you to accept and..."

"that's because what your doing is disgusting and wrong!" I cut her off "and if you actually think people are going to accept you both when they found out then your sadly mistaken and Michael is just as stupid as you are! Your a child so at least you have an excuse to be so dumb, Michael is just and idiot and a pervert and even more naive and stupid than you!" I snap and she goes silent for a moment "are you done?" She asks calmly "for now" I scoff "good, and I'm glad you got all that off your chest" she says sweetly then hangs up, leaving me even more pissed.

"Faith's always been a spoilt self centred little brat and now she's going way to far and if she want's to play these little games then so be it. I've been playing the games since before she was born.

****

Faith's POV

"what did she say?" Michael asks when I get off the phone "same as always. But it's fine" I shrug trying to brush it off and he pulls me in close to him. "she's not worth getting yourself upset about" he says softly. "alot of people are gonna be like her, but none of that matters because we love each other and we know that we haven't done anything wrong remember?" He smiles slightly and pecks my lips and I nod smiling back the same way and kiss him back then break away slightly. "We should probably get ready, Siggy's waiting for us" I smile and he nods and strokes the side of my face "are you sure your ok?"

"I'm fine.. Really" I smile through pursed lips.

I know it was childish of me to avoid calls from my mom, just because I knew she was going to yell at me and I know I should have called and told her what I was going to do, but I honestly wasn't thinking about all that at the time. I just wanted all this stuff with whoever was leaking stories on me stop and just get it out in the open and be done with it. I know it'll be harder now for me and Michael when we go public, but like he said, we haven't don't anything wrong.

*

We're on our way to take Siggy swimming and I notice he's gone really quiet. "you ok, buddy?" I ask turning to the back seat to face him. "how are you my big sister?"

"because we have the same daddy. We told you remember?"

"then how come you never lived with Daddy like me and Brandi?"

"because I lived with my mommy"

"but why didn't you live with us? Were you naughty for Daddy?"

"Sig! Stop with the questions" Michael cuts. "it's ok" I smile at Michael through pursed lips "Sometimes mommy's and daddy's don't live together for many different reasons and that's what happened with my mommy and our daddy and that's why I didn't live with you guys growing up because I was living with my mommy"

"are you going to take my daddy away?" He mumbles and I look at him confused "no, Would you think that?"

"he was your daddy first" He shrugs. "it doesn't matter who came first. your daddy loves you all the same" Michael cuts and I smile slightly through pursed lips and he smiles back at me the same way.

Siggy goes for about two seconds then again starts asking questions. "who's your baby going to live with?"

"huh?" I turn my attention back to him "when you and uncle Michael are a mommy and daddy, who's the baby going to live with. "who told you that?" Michael asks "I heard grandma and Grandpa talking about you and Faith getting a baby and they were trying to guess the name your gonna call it"

"well you can't tell anybody about that ok? We're keeping it a secret right now and the baby's going to be living with both of us"

"so it's a surprise?" He smiles "that's right" I smile back and he looks at us both confused "where are you gonna buy it from?" He turns to Michael "we're not buying a baby. You don't get them from stores" he chuckles slightly

"then where is it?"

"it's in Faith's tummy"

"you ate the baby!!!?" He gasps looking at me horrified. "no... Um.. Baby's just start off that way" I giggle slightly "how did it get in there?"

"the... Um... The daddy puts it there"

"how did you put a baby in Faith's tummy?" He turns to Michael "umm.... I don't remember" he says awkwardly "you must know how you put a baby in her tummy. And how does it get out?" Siggy looks at him skeptically "I don't think we're the best people to be telling you this stuff" I cut in "why not?" He frowns confused "because we don't know all the answers" Michael cuts in "but you know who does know... Your daddy. You should ask him" Michael smirks slightly. "how come you won't tell me?" He frowns at Michael. "because, this is a conversation for your mommy and daddy to have when they think your ready to know"

"but why can't you just tell me?" He shrugs "because we don't wanna get in trouble for telling you something they might not want you to know about just yet" I smile and he huffs sitting back in his seat "I'm gonna ask daddy when I get home" he mutters "Jackie's gonna kill me" Michael chuckles slightly.

****

Julie's POV

"what the hell do you mean I can't sue!?" I snap at my lawyer. "Jackie signed over all his rights and I have all the documents here to back that up and it even says right there, he isn't allowed to contact her or tell her or anybody else he's her biological father and that video shows he's done both!"

"I've seen the video and is was actually your daughter that said he was her father Mr Jackson simply nodded at her statement so technically he didn't tell anybody. In fact him and his brother both denied the claims in and earlier interview and Faith didn't actually say who told her"

"but they still made contact with her. Michael made contact months ago he must have told her, which means I can sue" I shrug. "the documents you and Mr Jackson signed say only he couldn't make contact until she's 18 and legally and adult, it doesn't say anything about any of his family looking for her and..."

"so what!? It still counts!" I cut him off "maybe so, but if you sue Mr Jackson's lawyers will look into every little detail to fine a loop hole and by looking at these documents there's alot" he widens his eyes. "like what?" I frown confused "well the files say Jackie can't go looking for Faith, make any attempt at contact an cannot tell her he's her father"

"and.." I shrug "but it says nothing about any other family member attempting to make contact and there's no proof that it was Michael or Jackie who told her who Jackie is so unless Faith says who told her then he can't be sued and it also doesn't say anything about Faith looking for him"

"what do you mean?" I frown confused "If Faith found out somehow and she was the one who contacted Jackie and his family then the Jackson's are not at fault"

"but they didn't have to stay in contact with her! And Michael knew who she was when he first met her and still continued to contact her. He clearly went looking for her"

"that maybe the case and if he did, it still wouldn't matter because there's nothing on the documents you or Jackie signed that says Michael or any other family member couldn't go searching for her, so again Michael has done nothing wrong" he shrugs.

"then I want to sue for character damage then"

"but they haven't said anything to slander your name"

"They went on video with Faith and said Jackie was her father! Jackie's not allowed to speak negatively about me in the press, just like I'm not allowed to with him it says right there" I frown pointing at the paperwork. "and because of what he did everybody now has the image that I'm a cheater and a liar and..."

"it was your daughter that said these things none of the Jackson's and in fact the only thing I can find that any of them have spoken about you is when Jackie and Michael went on an interview and actually backed up your story and never said a negative or slanderous word about you. They denied even knowing you so again they can't be sued"

"your supposed to be siding with me here. Not looking for ways for them to get out of what they did. Why don't you do the job your paid for and find something!" I snap. "Mrs Owen's I am a serious lawyer and I get paid for serious case and..."

"this is serious!" I cut him off "no. It's a petty family fued from what I can see and I'm not going to take a case that is nothing but a chance for you and Mr Jackson to take petty swipes at each other. Now I suggest you save you money and time trying to make a case which is completely pointless and speak to your Ex and..."

"he not my EX. He just a mistake" I scoff "your Childs father then" he rolls his eyes. "speak with him and your daughter and try and resolve things like adults instead of petty children in the playground" he says sarcastically getting up from his desk and opens the door "now if you don't mind I have actual cases to be working on"

I storm out of his office feeling even more pissed than When I first got there. I don't care what that lawyer says because he's clearly and idiot. I know there's something that can be done and will because there's no way I'm going to let Jackie and Michael get away with turning Faith against me.

****

Michael's POV

"just relax" I chuckle slightly to Faith in the back of the car. "I was nervous the first time I went to an award show too, but trust me, you'll be fine" I reassure her and peck her lips. "you don't think people will be asking questions?" Quincy mutters "about what?" Faith frowns confused "like why you two are going to the awards together"

"so what if they do?" I shrug "you saw how the rumors started when you took Brooke, you don't think people will wonder why you two would be going together?"

"I wasn't dating Brooke, I took her as a friend and what's your problem? You knew Faith and I were coming together months ago" I frown "that was before..."

"can we have one day where we don't go on about that?" Faith rolls her eyes cutting him off. "I thought you guys trusted me?" He mumbles "we do" Faith frowns confused. "so why didn't either of you tell me? Instead I had to hear it like everybody else"

"and we're really sorry about that. It was kinda done on a whim, and I never told you about Jackie at the beginning because I didn't know how you'd react, especially when Faith and I started dating" I tell him honestly "I wouldn't of judge either of you if that's what you thought" he mumbles then goes silent and Faith and I look at each other feeling guilty. We do trust Quincy and he's been a really good friend, not just to me but to Faith too.

"should we?" I mouth to Faith "should you what?" Quincy frowns confused and Faith smiles slightly and nods, giving me the OK and I turn back to Quincy. "There's somthing else, but the only people who know about this is us and our family so umm...we're having a baby!" I say excitedly "how did I know you were gonna say that?" He chuckles slightly shaking his head "congratulations" he smiles leaning over and hugs us both then sits back on his seat. "and don't worry. I won't say a word"

****

The awards went great and it felt great getting to be onstage with Faith, it made me feel so happy and proud having her by my side and after winning four awards for 'we are the world' Faith and I are on a high and decided to go to the after party.

We're stood talking with Quincy and Lionel comes over smiling handing us some champagne. "congratulations! You did pretty good for your first song" he smiles at Faith. "me!? This was all you guys" Faith smiles pointing to us both "she has a point" I shrug playfully making her giggle. "so will you be bringing out an album anytime soon?" Lionel turns to Faith. "no- no this was just one off thing" she shakes her head "you can't be a Jackson and not have an album" he chuckles "she will eventually, she's just getting used to things right now" Michael cuts in "and who better than your uncle Michael to help you, huh?" He smiles at us "I had no idea you were Jackie's kid. Can see it a mile now though. You have that Jackson voice" he smiles and we both smile back through pursed lips not answering. he's about to speak when someone calls him over. "be right back, drink up before it gets warm" he smiles pointing and Faith's champagne and she smiles taking a sip as he leaves.

As soon as he turns Faith spits it out and I take the glass from her. "I'll go get you some orange juice" I smile and head to the bar leaving Faith talking to Quincy.

I'm standing at the bar and Diana comes over to me cautiously "hi" she mutters "hey" I smile slightly through pursed lips "Michael, can we please talk? We've been friends since you were a little boy and.."

"and then you made a move on me to break up my relationship" I cut her off "and I'm truly sorry about that I really am, but when LaToya told me I wasn't thinking things through clearly. I promise you I only had your best interest at heart" she says sincerely "and I appreciate that, but you should have just talked to me and trusted me" I smile slightly. "I'm sorry. Are you ok?" She says softly "I'm great" I shrug smiling "it's not awkward for you with Faith here?"

"why would it?" I frown confused "after you two broke up and...."

"we didn't break up" I shake my head "your still with her!?" She widens her eyes and I nod "are you crazy!?" She whispers incase people are listening "you can't still be with her now everybody knows about Jackie! What if people find out?"

"they will. She'll be 18 in two months and we're going public"

"Michael you can't do that! You shouldn't even be together and you definitely don't wanna go public with it. If you do then.."

"then what? Your gonna try and fuck me again?" I say sarcastically "I already said I was sorry about that" she mumbles "I'm thinking of you in this, trust me"

"why don't you try trusting me for a change?" I frown "Michael, I do trust...."

"obviously not" I cut her off "Diana, I get that your looking out for me and I appreciate that I honestly do, but you have to realise I'm not a little boy anymore. I'm a grown man and can make my own decisions"

"I know your a grown man, but.."

"then stop telling me what I should and shouldn't be doing like I'm a little kid. I want us to stay friends I truly do, but to do that, then your gonna have to accept me and Faith and quit talking to me like a child"

*

After speaking with Diana I go back over to Faith and Quincy and I notice Faith seems a little off. "are you ok?" I ask concerned and she nods "I'm just a little tired" she smiles through pursed lips "ok, then we'll go home" I say taking my phone out to call my driver "I'll be fine on my own, you should stay and have fun"

"it's fine, I don't like after parties anyway and I'm not gonna have fun without you here" I mutter "then we'll both stay. I don't want you having to leave because of me"

"your tired and need rest, so im taking you home" I say stern yet softly "Mike's right. You need to rest. My wife was the same when... You know?" He whispers that last part.

*

Faith was hesitant at first, but eventually gave in and let me take her home. I didn't tell her about my conversation with Diana or about her coming onto me that day. I don't like hiding things from Faith, but in this case it's probably for the best I don't tell her because nothing happened between Me and Diana and I kicked her out and all telling Faith will do is get her all worked up and it'll end up in an unesasery argument between her and Diana, which is the last thing I want especially in Faith's condition, but then again even if she wasn't pregnant I wouldn't want her fighting with Diana and getting upset over nothing. I've seen the footage from the fight she got into on her prom night and for a tiny little woman that's barely 5ft she can really take care of herself. It kind of reminds me of the hulk transforming when she gets pissed off, she even scared the crap out of one of my security guys once! I'm glad I've never pissed her off.

"You really don't have to stay. I don't mind if you wanna go back" Faith yawns laying down "well I'm a little undressed for a party" I chuckle getting into bed in just my boxers and wrap my arms around her "I just feel bad you had to leave" she mutters "well don't I hate after parties" I tell her honestly and pull her in closer to me and we both soon fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.7K 34
A 21 year old, Breanna Alexis Littlefield, was living in an environment with abusive people. She has been a big fan of the legendary king of pop sinc...
15.6K 348 36
Y/n had been best friends with Michael since the age of eight years old, they grew up together developing a tight bond with each other knowing each o...
26.5K 365 17
Mia is a 25 year-old artist that seemingly has the boy of her dreams. That's until she meets the King of Pop; Michael Jackson. Mia falls for Michael...
2.3K 86 15
Michael Jackson, the King of Pop is severely withering away, as parts of himself have become estranged. Michael a.k.a "This Is It" is the oldest livi...