Baby Mama {J.G}

ZariaNix

18 Year old Kendall has been through it all and she ends up getting pregnant by the one and only Jack Gilinsky Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
author's note
chapter 5
Hey guyssss
CHAPTER 6(nudes)
I'm back guys!
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Should i continue ?

Chapter 4

4.1K 53 7
ZariaNix

Kendall's P.O.V

4 years later ~

Bella and Sophia come eat dinner I hear giggles a d they Dont its it's been minutes i look in the bathroom and see my babies playing in a mess of bubbles from washing there hands I hear a knock on the door and as an old friend Sam and he was talking to someone down the Hallway of the apartment so I leave and go clean up the twins I see same mate and a brown blonde haired boy I don't ask who it is just put  spaghetti on 6 plates go in the setting room and hand them all a plate I see the off boys face and its......

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
all mine | pjm 🕷

Фанфик

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...