Can We Learn To Love Again (...

By isabellflorence

Instead of killing Mrs. Lovett at the end of the film sweeney relises his affection twords the baker but stil... More

ch 1
ch 2
ch 3
ch 4
ch5
ch6
ch7
ch8
video
ch10
ch11
ch12
video #2
ch13
ch14
ch15
ch16
ch17
an
ch18
ch19
ch20
ch21
an
ch22
ch23
ch24
ch 25
ch26
ch 27
ch28
ch29
ch30
ch31
ch32
ch33
ch34
ch35
ch36
ch37
ch38
ch39
ch40
ch41
ch42
an
new story

ch9

342 22 1
By isabellflorence

Ch9 Sweeney's POV

I wake up early the next day and decide to put my plan in motion first I go to the market and get some roses then I buy fresh fruit and bread once I'm back home I take the old trunk and make it in to a table and set all the food down. I think shell like this little meal iv planed for her. I go down to her shop its nearly lunch time and she still hasn't opened her shop, I evidently fell guilty. I open the door and I don't see her any wear.

"Nellie" I call out. No acer I go and look in the parlor then her bedroom. But she's no wear to be found. I start pacing in the shop waiting for her to came back I can't help but be a little worried about her.

"wear we you" I ask trying to contain my anger so I don't scar her. I waited for her in thief shop for three hours.

"what do you care" she says I can't tell she's man at my but I can also see the fear in her eyes as well. She starts to walk past me but I really want to make thing right. I grab her be the arm and force her to look at me

"I care very much I was worried about you" I state kindly them I move closer until there is no space between are lip.

"don't do that" Nellie says pulling away from me. I can see tears in her eyes and I frown slightly.

"Eleanor... I...I" I start trying to apologies for my actions. I can't seem to do anything right I'm just bad at expressing myself.

"no you don't get to pick and choose and play with my emotions like that." She says angel and I can see her shaking I can't tell if it fears or rage. I move closer to wipe her tears when she runs out of the shop and down the street.

"Nellie" I call going after her but I lose her once she turns the corner. I walk back home and up to my shop and I kick the chest that I had made in to a table. Then I start thoroughpin things around the room. Why can't I do anything right. I then get even more mad looking at my reflection in the broken mirror.

"there a whole in the world like a great black pit and its filled with people who are filled with shit and the vermin of the inhabit it" I say pacing back and forth that little saying always calmed me down taking one last look at myself I go back down stairs to waited for Mrs. Lovett to come back home.

"wear the bloody hell is she" I say to myself its almost ten and she hasn't come back. Wear would she have gone to I wonder. I turn my head when I hear a knock on the shop door.

"excuse me sir are you still open" a man with yellow teeth and gray hair asks I can't help but frown at the sight of him.

"no sorry sir Mrs. Lovett is out right now" I say trying my best to be polite but I seriously lack in people skills. Anyone would when be being locked away for fifteen years I suppose.

"it's a shame well you have a good night Mr." the MN says walking away and I decide to go and look for Nellie. A walk the length of fleet street but don't find here any wear. Going back into her shop I poor myself some water and wait in one of the booths. Wondering where the bloody women is.

��

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 319 34
the question still remains can sweeny and Nellie love again but now with a child on the way will sweeney change to protect his new family can this ch...
4.7K 226 11
Sweeney had always had a soft spot for Mrs. Lovett. Even before he was sent to Australia, he would come down and eat in her meat pie emporium every d...
3.8K 56 12
Just one shots about Sweeney and Mrs. lovett's daughter. I ship Sweenett so much. Let me know if you like it! ?
3.1K 177 13
DISCONTINUED #7 in #jolena #46 in #johnnydepp #10 in #helenabonhamcarter #5 in #sweenett #14 in #sweeneytodd #3 in #toddett /!\MATURE CONTENENT/!\ Mr...