Herobrine's Return

Oleh DJUnicorn

2 years ago, Greg and Alex defeated Herobrine. Alex moved away, and Greg stayed in Washington. Something happ... Lebih Banyak

Part 1: The New Minecraft
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Some awesome minecraft books you should read
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Part 2: Notch's Server
Chapter 6 1/2
Chapter 7
Authors note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
The Minecraft Adventure series by Wypunk
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Part 3: the City
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (part 1)
Chapter 19 (part 2)
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE READ!!! THIS DIDN'T NEED TO BE IN ALL CAPS!!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Part 4: back to the real world
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Jeffery78 new book, and my new stories
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The End
The Final Authors note
Epilogue 2

Epilogue

618 21 10
Oleh DJUnicorn

*Greg's POV*

Its been 15 years since we killed Herobrine. After that experience, I never played minecraft again. Now I have a wife and kids. I was over at my friend Jeffery's house. My kids Shaun and Frank were running around playing with Jeffery's kids Sam and Kyle.

"Do you guys know what ever happened to minecraft?" I asked.

"They removed it the day after Herobrine was killed." Jeffery's wife Madi said. XD got you back Jeffery!

"My kids still play minecraft." Jeffery said. "They play it on our computer."

"Hey Daaad!?" Kyle ran up to us. "Can we play minecraft?"

"Sure Kyle!"

"Yaaaaaay!!" The kids all ran inside.

"Hey Greg!" Zoe walked up. "PaulFrank is having a wedding! She wants us to come!"

"Ok. Where is it?"

"Its in Hawaii!"

"Ok sounds fun!"

"DAAAAAD!" Frank screamed from the house.

"I'M COMING!" I ran inside the house, and I saw them staring at the screen.

I looked at the screen, and I saw that the house was burnt down, and there was a flaming netherack pyramid.

"Here lemme see that!" I took over the computer, and walked around the world. Buildings were destroyed and on fire, and there were tons of skeletons and zombies everywhere.

As I was walking around the world, I saw something standing in the middle of the road. Those eyes were unforgetable.

Herobrine.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.3K 76 6
What if you never escaped Herobrine's Mansion? What if you left the night Steve begged you to? What if Monte was the one who rescued you from the Baz...
524 33 13
In the mystical world of Minecraft, Jake decides to go an adventure, a great adventure with his best friend Emily. Journeying together, this adventur...
13.1K 597 47
CONTAINS GRAPHIC VIOLENCE - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK A fanfiction of NotPaul's "Herobrine" on fanfiction.net (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9545010/1/Her...
111K 3.7K 73
The world of Acrion (Ack-ree-on) has fallen. Notch, the ruler of Minecraft, has been defeated by the one and only Herobrine. All seems lost in the wo...