Vampire who cried Human

By Ashgrey3

A creature right out of the horror novels that possess ghost and drive them to insanity. When I was born, pro... More

I fucking got kissed by Human
I fucking got pranked
I fucking got a knight in shiny armour
I fucking got...
I fucking got a Boo>I
There is something in bathroom
I got adult napped (Phantom who stole bride)
Am I her wife or she is my husband?
Much ado about Lilith
Riding in the woods
Nowhere to Go
W❤ rm He❤ rts
Into the Ques?ion
Where's this going?
I ain't no like her
Of Dream and Memory
Table Manners
Highway to Hell
Playboy and Heartbreak
F for Fools
Once upon a time
Blue winters
A day with Ash's characters
How I met this idiot?
Ready, steady,apple and No
Thomas Hardy May Cry Hard
Politics isn't bottle of our beer
Prison Break
Game of Thrones
Sweet Nothings
Rests the Guests
Grand Finale
Last Chapter: Say you love me?

Teacher for Detention

18 2 2
By Ashgrey3

I got up from my fatal position and slang my bag over my shoulder grabbing my folder to leave for the next class. Just when I was about to take a left turn to the class, someone blind folded me from behind and covered my mouth to muffle my shouts of protest. Strong hands of males grabbed me by arms and carried me into a room putting me down on a table. I heard the clink of heels echoing the empty classroom and I removed the blindfold, squinting my eyes to the flashing white room that was empty save for two desk and few chairs. Must have been the detention room for the students. The owner of heels stopped in front of me and I traced my eyes from black pumps to fishnet black stockings on slender legs; short black skirt to the black coat hugging a waist tightly. I dared my eyes to go further to the  white button down collar shirt underneath the coat that was revealing the deep line of cleavage and didn't leave much to my imagination. If I could squint closer, I bet the lady was wearing a black mesh push up bra. A heart shaped necklace was resting around the neck that how many times, I imagined biting till I taste tang of warm blood on my tongue. My eyes trailed upwards to the inviting red lips that I wanted to tug between my teeth, up to the bridge of nose and finally meeting her eyes that pinned me down with their intense gaze. I shuddered under her scrutiny, that made me hot under my collar out of all sudden. Her dark blonde hair were pulled back in a messy bun with few tendrils falling down from the bun and framing her face that softened her features.

 I trailed my eyes from her face down to her toes, drinking in her form completely since I couldn't take my eyes off her body.
"Like what you saw?" She asked seductively and I held back a moan that her voice seemed to tickle back of my throat.
I came back to my senses and narrowed my eyes at her.

 "What are you wearing?" I crossed my arms and tried to sound stern but my voice faltered betraying me.

"You aren't in the position to ask" She pulled out a chalk inside her bun and turned to the green board scribbling across it, 'Kiss the wound and steal the pain'. I quirked a brow at her bold mannerism and she walked towards where I was sitting with a slight sway in her hips.

"What's the meaning of this, Renesmee?" I looked towards the door that was locked to avoid any casualty and glared  back at her. She placed her palms on each side of me on the table and bent forward brushing her lips against my jaw.

'What's gotten into her?'

"I'll give wounds on your body and I'll kiss each of them for you", she kissed my jaw toying with the rim of my pants and started unbuckling my belt. Before I could open my mouth in a protest, she snatched the belt out of the loops and put it between her teeth.

I stared at her with my jaw hung thinking it might be a dream but I pinched myself, arm I mean, but it wasn't a dream rather a reality.
"Renesmee, we are in the school", I told her coldly as she pressed her entire weight on me making me to lie on the table. She had been acting out of her senses.

'Is she on drugs?'

"Isn't it more thrilling that there are people outside this room?" Renesmee trailed her finger alongside my cheek to my lips and kissed my mouth with a finger separating us. I squirmed underneath her weight and turned on my stomach that gave much excess to her dark imagination. She slipped her hands underneath my shirt and raked her perfectly shaped nails on my chest down to my navel.
"Renesmee..."
"Shhhh!" She whispered from behind me and kissed beneath my ear, a tender spot that aroused me. If she continued with her dirty playing, I wouldn't be able to hold myself back with blood rushing to the part of body where I least wanted. She sneaked her hand lower toying with the band of my pants.

'Where's this going?'

 She kissed the back of my neck and pressed her digits on the indents left by the band of pants making me wince. I squirmed and got up on the table on my knees crawling away from her on my four. But that turned out to be a wrong move on my side as she hovered above me from behind.

'Can she be an imposter?'

Virgin Mary, Save my Virginity!

Renesmee pressed herself against my rear and tilted my head up by pressing a stick against my throat from behind that constricted my wind pipe. I gasped as her face hovered above mine pressing the stick further against my Adam apple that almost choked me. She loosened her grip on the stick and struck my lips with it making me yelp. She craned my head taking my face between her palms and pressed her mouth on my stinging lips.

"What did you say back there?" She tapped my lips with her stick again smirking, "You're the one who dictates here, not me?" She raised the stick again striking my lips hardly that made me groan in pain.

"You kissed that ugly slut with these lips", she seethed poking stick inside my mouth and by the look on her face, I was afraid that she'd push it down my throat to the stomach. One thing that I realized was she was upset about the fact that I kissed the nurse that was nothing but  pretend.

I was about to push her back just then, the door slammed open revealing the boy who took Renesmee away with him. He narrowed his eyes at our tangled limbs, of Renesmee above me with a stick in my mouth and me propping myself up on my elbows. Renesmee scowled at him standing in the doorway and pulled away adjusting her skirt.

"What's it you want, Karl?"

I sat up grabbing my belt from the floor and tied it around my waist. The boy with long hair that were covering his face sauntered towards Renesmee and held her chin up roughly.

"I want you" Renesmee groaned knocking his hand off in anger.

  "Watch it Karl!" I stepped between them pushing that boy back. He growled that made us shudder and barked at Renesmee, "Your blood will be shed tonight, Daughter of Ze'ev".

Renesmee's eyes widened and she gasped closing her hand around my wrist.

 "How did you now my lineage?" She asked and I stood there clueless not knowing what's transpiring between them.
The boy instead of answering, laughed maniacally releasing a black aura around him and transformed into a black hodded figure.
"It's him, the buffoon?" I shouted pointing at him upon remembering our encounter at the hospital.

"Miss me?" He smirked ejecting the venom from his palms directed towards us. I put my arm around Renesmee making us to duck down avoiding the acidic poison and fell on the floor on our stomach. Renesmee looked up and without wasting any second, drew out a knife from her stocking and hit him clean in his shoulder. He growled in pain and it bought us time to run from the room. I halted in my tracks picking up the stick and stopped to poke his ass with it. Renesmee pulled me out and we made a run towards the stairs that were blocked by his minions with vulture wings. We turned around running away from the creatures that were shooting acidic spindles on us.

"Why they are after you?" I asked Renesmee who was shooting back at the creatures with handguns.

"Correction, they are after you"
"Oh"
"Run!"
"I am running!"

We ran towards the rooftop of the school building barely dodging their attacks and stood on the top of building.

" Now what?" I asked her with hands fisted in my hair. I  didn't have a slightest clue what was going on in my life. First, I was abducted by this girl and now these creatures are after me from whom Renesmee is trying to protect me.

"I don't know", she stepped back raising her gun at the door from where the thudding sound was coming. The hooded figure, or Karl whoever he was appeared from the door and clasped his hands behind him.

"I'm impressed Renesmee, you have a blood of fighter in you" They both moved around in circle, like two predators and I stood there with my baited breath waiting who was going to attack first at each other.

"Blood of Ze'ev have hearts of hearth", they lurched at each other launching attacks and dodging each other's strikes as if they had been predicting each other's moves. Renesmee ducked down landing on knees and fired blindly at him with two guns. He screeched and swirled into a black smoke circling Renesmee before transforming back into his human form and knelt down bleeding. Renesmee rushed towards me and looked down at the jeep parked on the road.

"No, no I'm not going to jump from this height"

"We don't have much time and we can't take the stairs either I'm already out of amo"

"I'm not doing this" She was out of her mind for thinking I could jump. She heard the screeching sound coming from the stairs and looked up at the healing Karl. She turned to me and grabbed my hand speaking, "Do you trust me?"

"No..." She didn't let me finish my sentence and wrapped her arms around my torso jumping down the building. I closed my eyes and hid my face in her hair that got opened by the atmospheric pressure during our fall. I squeezed her tightly as my heart dropped to my belly and I readied myself for the impact that would break our legs but nothing came. I opened my eyes and found ourselves standing safely on the road.

"Woahhhhhhhhhhhh", I shouted jumping on my feet to check if they are working.

"Get in the jeep!" Renesmee motioned and we two hopped in the jeep. I tore the wires, coiling them to start the car and Renesmee drove away from the school speeding towards the outskirts of the town.

"Where are we going?" I asked her looking back at the building.
"You'll know"
"And who are you?"
"You'll learn that too"

She took the jeep off the deserted lane into the deep woods taking a route through the forest. She didn't answer any of my question and kept focused on the driving.  Wooden cabins came into the view in a distant by the edge of  lake and she stopped the jeep asking me to come out. Children were playing in the yard, with boys of around my age only in their shorts wrestling with each other. They stopped when they saw her and straightened up to wave hand at her. She waved back and I followed her inside the house. Renesmee greeted the housemates and asked for her grandfather leading me inside the living room. I froze in my tracks when I saw my father sitting there who smiled at me and I rushed to hug him. I didn't expect him to be here.

"Dad" I squeezed him in breath knocking hug and my chest reverberated his contagious laughter.

"My goodness, you've grown much", he thumped my back.

"It's not even a month...How did you get in here?" I asked father who stepped forward to embrace Renesmee.

'Where's the missing piece of muzzle?'

"You two knew each other?" I asked in disbelief.

"You haven't recognized her? Rene you didn't tell him?"

"Uncle, let him figure out on his own" Renesmee flashed me her grin. My father knew her? How and why?
 Who she is?

"We found them sneaking behind our house", My eyes widened when a boy, named Zach, pushed Alec, Kevan, Gina and Anita inside the house.

"What you kids are doing here?" Father inquired in both disbelief and confusion.

"Spying on you..."
"...mother asked..."
"...aunt Elizabeth thinks you're cheating on her..."
"...we tracked you here"

Father groaned sitting on the sofa next to a laughing man. Alec and Gina eyed Renesmee in suspicion and asked her,
"Have we met before?"

"Weasel and cherry, come on guys you can't forget sparkles?" Renesmee put both hands on her back and pouted. Anita squealed and jumped to tackle Renesmee in bear hug followed by others.

"Woah cherry, puberty hit you hard" Renesmee complimented Gina who flicked her ponytail.

"Weasel is snake now?" Alec groaned at his nickname and did a mock punch on Renesmee's arm.

"You've grown..." Renesmee punched Kevan giving him a black eye.

"Jared, you haven't recognized her yet?" Alec asked me

And the answer is...
No

Who is she!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198 34 11
A sweet, short visit to the family resort that resides in the mountains. Jamie Beille, a fourteen year old girl accompanies her cousin and his colle...
1K 56 30
A male deer shifter falls madly in love with a female deer shifter. This love soon turns to deadly obsession. *This is my first attempt at writing a...
3K 53 11
The empty white halls were depressing enough as you walked through them, until you decided to befriend the weak shaking figure who sat quietly watchi...
1.5K 92 9
Positive change is so easy when you grew up in a decent environment to be a good person, however you find yourself in a difficult position waking up...