My Governess a Witch

Από Leopardfang17

Nyra Stark is a very powerful witch from our time that gets sent back to Victorian England and sent to our fa... Περισσότερα

Where Am I?
This is a House of Horrors
Kidnapping!
Pink, Sparkles Everywhere!
A Bewitching Preformance
A Witch's Memories
William Appears
Houndsworth
Two Heads Are Better Than One
Picture Perfect
Another Birdbrain
Freeloader
Foreign
Competing
Shadow
A Different Talent
Idea
Competition Part 1
Competition Part 2
Midnight Flights and Curses
The Trial of Witch Hunter Angela
We're In The Future
First Day in the Future
Movie Night
Dealing With Witches in Training
Finally
A/N: STORY REWRITE
A/N: Discontinued. Please read.

Butler's P.O.V

2.4K 69 21
Από Leopardfang17

I own nothing but my oc's. I need more reviews, without them I'll die. So if you want to save my life, review.

A butler's morning starts early. In the evening, no one's job ends later. In the morning, no one's job starts earlier. The mansion is defined by the butler's service.

"My hair has grown quite a bit..." Sebastian said, fingering a lock of hair. "Ah... in these circumstances I mustn't shorten it." He tucked it behind his ear, put his coat on and took off.

Sebastian met Nyra, the governess and witch along the way. Said witch was heading towards the entrance hall. Ah... that's right. She told Ciel she had a little shopping to do and got permission to go out. She was dressed in a black and green dress with long trumpet sleeves decorated with ruffles and lace hems, she wore a long black coat with fur on the cuffs and the bottom, and she wore her necklaces. Sebastian was sure he had never seen her without them.

"See ya later feathers." Nyra smiled. "And good luck handling the others," she smirked. "You'll need it." With that she skipped down the hall.

Sebastian rolled his red eyes in amusement. The witch had been calling him bird related names since the minute she walked through the newly constructed doors of the Phantomhive manor. Bird brain, feathers, feather brain, tweety, crow and now Romeo, Azzuro had given her the idea. She also enjoyed watching him get frustrated, since things usually didn't faze him.

"Alright, time to go." Sebastian said, straightening his gloves.

The first thing a butler must do is deliver that day's work itinerary.

"Good morning, everyone." Sebastian said as he walked in the door of the kitchen.

"Good morning!" The other servants said in unison.

"Mei-rin is in charge of the linens, Finny, prune the trees in the garden, Bard's job is to prepare lunch please. Mr. Tanaka can just drink tea." Sebastian instructed.

All the servants chorused yes, except for Bard, who was still half asleep. Sebastian then threw on his scary face.

"If you understand, then get to your jobs already! And do them correctly!" Sebastian said sternly as the servants ran out to fulfill their orders.

After the servants are sent out... next are the preparations for the young master's awakening and for the early morning tea.

Sebastian prepared the tea and wheeled the cart down to Ciel's room. Sebastian knocked before entering.

"Pardon the intrusion..." He entered the room. "Good morning, young master. It's time to wake up." He opened the curtains. "It's nice weather today." Sebastian mused as Ciel grumbled and rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes.

The master of our mansion, Count Ciel Phantomhive, is 12 years old and as the head of family he governs a grand domain. As well as that, he also acts as the company president for the toy maker "Funtom Company". Trough talented business maneuvers, he managed to create sister Funtom companies at the same time.

"Is it Assam today?" Ciel yawned.

"You are very adept, young master." Sebastian said, holding tea and paper with his shit eating grin in place. "I heard that is Assam quality tea leaves were made so I ordered some locally."

"By the way," Ciel said in-between sips. "The kids from Count Barton's Orphanage have been invited here."

This is in order to spread the noble's wealth in society. We will take some of those overflowing riches and give them to the nation. The noble family Phantomhive is no exception. They carry out their duty voluntarily for society.

"That is a good idea. When will it happen, then?" Sebastian asked.

"Tomorrow." Ciel replied.

To...morrow? This bra... young master... does he think if he leaves everything to me, it will work out somehow? That careless way of treating your workers is very rude. Sebastian thought. It seemed that Nyra may be right; he could develop grey feathers because of this contract.

"Understood." Sebastian said. "No matter what type of guests, the Phantomhive reputation will parish if we don't show the best hospitality. That's right... the Herend's Chinoseire tea set that I ordered the other day has arrived."

Sebastian began to dress Ciel. "So today's afternoon snack will be with Keemun tea, and since it has berries in it as well, what do you say to some currant and berry summer pudding for snack? Would you like some?"

"Yeah, go ahead." Ciel replied as Sebastian tied his tie.

"Understood. Well, I shall begin on the preparations for tomorrow immediately.

Now then... Here begins the most crucial part of my job.

Sebastian rolled up his sleeves, tied his apron and put on his cooking gloves. "Well then, shall we begin?"

With Nyra

Nyra flew over the city on her broom, shrouding herself in fog. She scanned the streets for the appropriate shop. She only had one object she wanted. After a few minutes of searching she found the shop she wanted, 'Jingfei's Antique Shoppe.' Nyra landed on the roof and then hopped down into the alleyway.

She opened the door and heard a little jingle from the bell up above. Nyra's nose was hit by the smell of incense and candles burning. She could hear a little fountain with the sound of a babbling brook. The witch looked around and saw old shelves and cabinets with paper fans, religious figurines and dragon statues.

Nyra's green eyes studied the objects, some in need of a good dusting. There were also some weapons on display such as katanas, nunchakus, bo staff and a pair of sai. Nyra continued to browse through shelves of books and scrolls until she found what she wanted. There, sitting on a little pedestal was a square, wooden puzzle box. Nyra reached for it when she heard footsteps coming her way.

She quickly snatched her hand back. She looked over and saw a middle aged Chinese woman. Her waist length hair was down, she wore gold eye shadow, her lips were painted red and she wore a red Chinese dress with a gold dragon design on it. Unlike Ran-Mao's, her dress was completely modest and appropriate. She had her hands hidden in her sleeves.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" Jingfei asked with an accent and a smile.

"Yes, I'm ready to make my purchase." Nyra said, matching the woman's pleasant smile.

"Oh! What are you buying?" She asked.

"That puzzle box." Nyra said, pointing to the box.

Jingfei got an odd look on her face. "Oh no," she said, shaking her head. "That object is not for sale." She then put an arm around Nyra and led her away from the box. She led Nyra over to a shelf of fans. "Why don't you pick one of these?" She walked away, towards the front of the store.

"Oh...well... they're very pretty." Nyra said, as the shopkeeper discreetly flipped the open sign in the widow, to closed.

Nyra turned towards the shopkeeper, "But I would really prefer-" Jingfei slapped Nyra right across the face, hard.

Nyra stood there in shock as she felt her face crack, a few tiny pieces in fact started to chip off. When she turned back around she saw the ring on the woman's hand. Nyra smirked through the stinging pain.

"Ah, I should have expected you to have an Isha ring." Isha was formed of four lines in roughly the shape of a key, and it was a special symbol. When Jingfei slapped her, with the power of the rune on the ring, it created a wound that Nyra could not heal. The wound would have to heal by itself.

"Of course I have one." Jingfei said coldly, glaring at Nyra. "It is a family heirloom. MY family, the Fa family"

"The Fa family." Nyra repeated. "One of the oldest families of witch hunters in China."

The Fa family was part of the Order of Pythonissam Venatores, a worldwide society of witch hunters, whose goal is to eradicate all witches, good and bad.

Jingmei smirked. "Yes, and I know why you want that." She pointed furiously at the puzzle box. "You won't get it, filthy Wupo." She growled, calling Nyra a witch in Chinese.

She drew a sword from her sleeve and lunged.

With Sebastian

Finely mince the high quality dark and milk couverture and mix them together at sixty degrees. Then at boiling temperature, add in unprocessed cream. After stirring, let it cool down until it is room temperature and then add it cointreau. Then it's poured into a mold-

Sebastian stopped preparing the chocolate when he heard Mei-rin scream. "What was that?"

Sebastian went to the laundry room where Mei-rin was working. "Mei-rin?" Sebastian opened the door. "What on earth is the mater...?"

"Mr. Sebastian!" The clumsy maid yelled. The laundry room was filled to the brim with bubbles.

"What's with these bubbles?!" Sebastian yelled.

"This detergent...according to the instruction manual...I'm supposed to put in thirty cups! It's so weird that this happened!"

"Sebastian looked at the instructions on the box. "Mei-rin. This doesn't say thirty cups, it says three cups." Sebastian deadpanned.

"EH?!" Mei-rin said, honestly looking surprised.

This idio-...er...this house maid...the fact that her eyes are already bad is not the problem here at all. What's clearly odd isn't the instructions, but that you didn't notice it yourself. I've heard that in society, clumsy maids have charm, but I can't possibly understand why. (And I don't want to.) I'm recalling what murderous intent feels like.

Sebastian sighed. "...hah...I understand. For now, just step back."

In a matter of moments Sebastian had the linens done. "...Fwew." Sebastian whipped his brow. The demon then turned to head inside. "Well, I still have work. So if you'll excuse me. You should get back to work as well."

Sebastian walked down the hall with a frustrated frown on his face. "Really, now. It had to happen right as we're so pressed for time." When he got back into the kitchen he began to relax again. "Right, the next step was..."

Put water and butter into a frying pan. Once you've turned off the fire, mix in flour and baking powder. After stirring with a spatula, simmer it again-

A loud explosion snapped Sebastian out of his thoughts. "What is it now?!"

With Nyra

Nyra dodged the first stab and grabbed the pair of sai. She blocked each hit and tried to make a few swipes of her own, but didn't manage to score any hits. Jingfei was clearly trained well. But not well enough. Nyra hit the woman with the butt of her sai on the forehead and knocked her feet out from under her.

The witch stood over the witch hunter with a victorious smirk. When Jingfei lifted her sword Nyra quickly disarmed her. As Nyra lifted her weapon to stab her foe, the Chinese woman drew a small bottle from her sleeve and doused Nyra in the face with a few droplets.

Nyra hissed in pain and quickly scrambled backwards, dropping one of the sai. She covered her face as the smell of burning flesh filled the room. Nyra looked up with rage glittering in her green eyes. Her teeth were bared, but they were not normal, they were needle sharp and you could hear the witch snarling and growling like a wild animal. She was then doused with more liquid, causing her to recoil again.

"It burns!" She hissed.

"Of course it does, it is Peli Oes." Nyra looked at the bottle of blue liquid with silver sparkles that had a small curl of smoke coming out of the bottle. Peli Oes reacted to witches the same way Holy Water affected Demons, it freaking burned. Jingfei doused her again.

"Don't spray that piss on me!" Nyra snarled, her face was crisscrossing with cracks and blistering burns, like water droplets.

Jingfei opened an old book with frayed edges and yellow pages. She then began to speak in an odd tongue. Nyra recognized it. The moment the language hit her ears she covered them, trying to block out the painful sound as she dropped to her knees in pain.

"Belh, hies zesm. Bi shihi, ixes zesm. Li ithiel seh ris, ithiel ilshsihs elh i sism sihv si ithiel sies felh eh miss sis I ssisihsi ithie. Yie ssihhi fi ssixiv, milihili ithie smsiss fi visliithiv."

Nyra felt it rising in her throat and pour from her lips. Like reading from the bible to demons, these words had harmful effects on witches. Nyra was now foaming at the mouth. The foam was a dirty brown color.

"Keep your filthy words to yourself." Nyra growled, more foam pouring from her mouth

Jingfei smirked down at the witch as she circled her, repeating the phrase as more brown foam came from the witch's lips and onto the wood floor.

"It's over for you witch." Jingfei said grimly as she picked up the sai from the ground. "Belh, hies zesm. Bi shihi, ixes zesm. Li ithiel seh ris, ithiel ilshsihs elh i sism sihv si ithiel sies felh eh miss sis I ssisihsi ithie. Yie ssihhi fi ssixiv, milihili ithie smsiss fi visliithiv."

The blade of the weapon glinted in the light that shined through the window.

With Sebastian

Bard sat on the kitchen floor, hair in an afro, the kitchen burnt and a weapon in the chef's hand.

"Yo! I sent for a new weapon from my home country, but... I cent use little stuff like this! Geez!"

Sebastian was exhausted and felt an idiot hair curling on his head. "First off, is that even a cooking utensil? You don't need that sort of fire power to cook lamb with lavender. "

"DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT!" Bard yelled. "COOKING IS AN ART! AND ART MEANS EXPLOSIONS!" He said passionately.

"I see..." Sebastian drawled.

This idio-...er...this chef...hearing your cooking talk just once is enough. How about making "food" for a change? Don't you know that eighty percent of the things you make are charcoal? The last twenty percent are broken dishes. Your "art" is all you think about. Please make something edible for a change...if you don't...you can just turn into charcoal as well.

"There's nothing for it." Sebastian said. "The ground meat and vegetables are both safe so let's use those."

In no time at all Sebastian had made lunch, rolled cabbage and potato mint salad. "You should be fine for now. I'll leave the clean-up to you." Sebastian said.

"Yes sir!" Bard saluted.

Sebastian speed walked down the hallway. "Really now!" Sebastian said angrily. "I've barely made any progress on my work!"

Back in his kitchen Sebastian picked up a bag of brow sugar. "Let's get this over with."

Spread the brown sugar on the upper board and place it in the over and one hundred and thirty degrees-

"UWAH!" Finny cried as he ran into Sebastian.

"So this time it's you..." Sebastian said as Finny cried.

"UWAAAAAH! MR. SEBASTIAAAAAN!" Finny cried.

"You aren't a baby. I can't understand you if you just cry. What's wrong?" Sebastian asked. NYRA STARK GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE! Sebastian yelled in his head.

With Nyra

Nyra managed to block out Jingfei just long enough to focus her energy to send a ball of fire from her hand at the witch hunter. She yelled in shock as the book burned and she dropped the bottle along with her weapon. Nyra got to her feet and coughed up some more foam. Panting, she glanced back up at the witch hunter. Her face was completely cracked, burns marks here or there and a large hand shaped bruise on her left cheek. Brown foam dripped down her mouth and chin.

"It's over for you." Nyra said, taking her words from earlier.

With her inhuman speed she quickly grabbed Jingfei's head and twisted it around so that her head was facing backwards with a loud crack of her bones. The woman dropped dead. Panting, and shaking slightly Nyra grabbed the puzzle box and a cool looking jade dragon statue. She walked out of the store and slipped down the alley. Still weak from her 'exorcism' Nyra simply climbed the fire escape. She grabbed her broom and took off so fast that none of the civilians noticed her.

She flew up high into the clouds and over the country side until she saw the Phantomhive manor, and it's completely dead lawn. Oh dear god, Finny did it again. Nyra saw they were both standing outside.

The green eyed witch quickly snuck back to her room where she deposited all of the objects and walked into the bathroom. Checking herself over in the mirror she saw that she had taken quite a beating. She washed her face. She hissed when she dabbed a wash cloth on her bruised cheek. She had some burn ointment in a cabinet under the bathroom sink.

She carefully applied it to the burns. After that she took her time reconstructing her mask. Finally, she applied some make up to hide her injuries. As she applied the cover on her bruise Nyra wondered how Sebastian was handling everything.

With Sebastian

Sebastian numbly stared at the garden. The trees had no leaves and the grass was dead. "I thought you were going to trim the branches...and this lawn..."

"Because it happened a while ago, I forgot the herbicide sprinkler was broken!" Finny cried.

This...this... This IDIOT! Even though he's a gardener, he has a lot of bad habits. I'm saying that "You can use both idiots and scissors, but you can't let an idiot use the scissors." And anyway, a "while back" might be two or three days back, but that kind of mistake could easily be serious memory loss. That kid's brain...makes me feel a deep emotion that goes beyond anger.

Sebastian sighed. "If you've already gone this far, there's nothing else I can do." Sebastian doubted that even Nyra could fix this; at least now he wouldn't face the stress alone, he could hopefully push some of it onto her. "Go to the gardening store and buy some trees."

Finny's eyes immediately lit up and became sparkly. "Eh!? Then...then...I'll make a cool garden that looks like a transforming robot. Can I?!"

I have lived for a long time but, this is my first time meeting a Space Alien. What kind of counter attack is that sparkly smiley face expecting from me?

"Mr. Sebastian?" Finny asked, snapping the butler out of his thoughts. "The young master will get mad so hurry up and give me the money please! Really now, spacing out is a no-no!" Finny then took off with the money.

A strand of hair fell off of Sebastian's head, he was so stressed out. If Nyra were with him she probably would have made a joke about him being so stressed out that he was molting. Sebastian was drained and looked dead on his feet.

I can't take it any longer. At times like these... I want to see her.

Sebastian took off at full demonic speed through the house.

Flexible body, flowing black hair, strong willed sparkling amber eyes. I must hurry to where she is waiting.

Sebastian threw open the door and sitting in the garden in the back of the mansion was 'Her', a black cat. Sebastian had a bowl of premium cat food, which he laid out for the cat.

"Hey now. You don't have to hurry, there's still a lot more." Sebastian told the cat affectionately.

Cats are great. They don't talk about useless things. (Or do them.) Nothing is cuter. They are something that don't exist in my world.

The cat had begun grooming itself, running a paw over her ear and licking her jaws.

They have pets over there as well, but...

The image of the cat was replaced in Sebastian's mind with one of the pets from his home, when he saw one of them in a similar position. It looked like something from the movie Aliens. Sebastian shook his head to rid himself of the image.

It doesn't quite compare. Totally different.

Sebastian picked up the cat and gently squeezed her paws, making the claws slide out. The demon butler stroked the cat's paw softly, a light blush on his face as he smiled contently. You could see the hearts, flowers and sparkles in the background as Sebastian held the cat.

"Aah...your paws are so soft...I could do this forever."

Sebastian set the cat back on the ground. "However I must be off now." Sebastian waved to the cat as he closed the door. "Wait for me again tomorrow." With that, Sebastian got back to work.

"Well, well." The butler whipped his forehead. "I was interrupter plenty of times, but it's finally done."

Sebastian heard footsteps rapidly approaching him.

"MR. SEBASTIAN!" The servants yelled. Bard had an afro again, Mei-rin had a bucket of water on her head, soaking her and Finny was in tears.

"Yes?" Sebastian sighed. "What is it now?"

The servants froze in their tracks. Sebastian had set up a beautiful array of deserts, a chocolate statue of the headless horseman, London Bridge and Big Ben.

"Amazing, it's chocolate!" Finny said.

"You were going to leave all the work to us and do this, Huh?" Bard asked.

Leave it to you? Sebastian thought.

"Is all of this made of sweets, is it?" Mei-rin asked.

"The children have been invited to come here tomorrow." Sebastian said. "This is for them."

"Something for kids took you a long time." Bard muttered.

"That's our Mr. Sebastian! Way to go!" Finny and Mei-rin cheered together.

"But what exactly is this a statue of?" Finny asked, looking up at the horseman.

"'What,' you say... It's that Rowdy character you like, the count-" Sebastian froze. "There's no head."

Sebastian seemed to be having a minor melt down. "The head of the count I so meticulously molded is..." He whirled around on the other servants with a murderous glare.

"Hey now, we've all been doing our work up until now you know!" Bard said.

"That's right, it is! It's impossible for us to be the thieves, it is!" Mei-rin said, while Finny nodded frantically.

"Which means..." Just then Nyra walked by, absolutely exhausted. She sensed several glares aimed in her direction. She turned and saw the servants staring at her angrily.

"I didn't do it." Nyra said, even though she had no idea what she was getting blamed for. "Whatever it is I didn't do it, I was in my room."

The servants then figured out the only one who didn't have an alibi. They could all see Tanaka in their head, ho ho ho-ing with his tea cup and with some chocolate on his mustache. They ran to find him, Sebastian seizing Nyra around the waist to bring her with them. Nyra was too tired to struggle; she just went limp and accepted it. Sebastian froze in his tracks. He pulled out his silver pocket watch.

"Oh no, it's time for afternoon tea. I must go prepare. You search for Tanaka with all your strength."

Sebastian wheeled the cart down the hall with one hand, he was still holding onto Nyra. She just went with it.

Only useless servants cause me anxiety. If that doesn't change soon...

"Pardon the interruption..." Sebastian said, opening the door, still holding Nyra, who stared ahead with a look of shock.

The chocolate head that was missing was sitting on Ciel's desk with bites taken out of it. Ciel was asleep and he had a little bit of chocolate on his face. Sebastian sighed and slouched in exhaustion.

"Really now...this guy is..." Sebastian muttered.

"He even left the window open. Just because I'm here, don't leave yourself defenseless." Sebastian said to Ciel's sleeping form.

"How did that midget even reach the head?" Nyra wondered out loud, as she closed the window, getting slightly annoyed that Sebastian still hadn't put her down.

Servants that can't do anything. A selfish master. Being a butler isn't easy.

"Can you put me down now Birdbrain?" Nyra asked, snapping Sebastian out of his thoughts. The witch glared down at him with green eyes.

"No, I don't think I will." Sebastian smirked, tuning out Nyra's angry words and ignoring her struggles to get out of his grip.

...But I don't think this is a bad way of life.

Sebastian just noticed how Ciel's cheeks looked like a kitten's paws. He smirked and you could yet again see sparkles in the background. Sebastian walked over to Ciel and pinched his cheek.

"Young Master, wake up! You mustn't sneak snacks, I've told you that much!" Sebastian scolded Ciel, jumping him awake.

Ciel rubbed his cheek with a slight pout on his face, having been discovered. Sebastian turned to Nyra, only to have his eyes widen in surprise when he saw that she was holding the head, breaking off little chunks and popping them into her mouth.

"What?" She asked. "Girls love chocolate and besides, you won't be using this now, no sense in letting it go to waste." With that, Nyra took another bite.

Meanwhile the three stooges were running to find Tanaka, who was sitting happily in the back garden with the black cat sitting on his lap.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

107K 3.9K 41
(Y/N) was chilling on her couch Saturday evening (like she always does) when she is transported to the world of Black Butler! What will happen then...
1.5M 51.1K 19
Book One in the Dimension™ Series Young, brilliant, smart, and with a dash of sassy and sarcasm, you were the ideal girl that captured the hearts of...
15.8K 710 66
A Black Butler story: Light is always associated with everything good and darkness with pure evil. But what if real life proves otherwise? What if li...
162K 4.1K 26
This is my first story I have ever made. I don't own black butler, or any of there characters. (Y/N) is a beautiful half cat demon, half human. Wonde...