celestial {genderbend}

By whxmsa

Magic, as you may know, is quite an extraordinary thing. But not any little bit of magic can explain this. ~*... More

part one; nocturnal
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
epilogue one
part two; cimmerian
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven

celestial

1.1K 70 6
By whxmsa

original titles-
•the conundrum of harry & hazel potter
•dilemmas

Please do not steal my work. It takes a lot of time to write and create covers, etc.. and stealing them would make me want to stop publishing.

It is illegal to plagiarize. Don't do it.

Summary~

Magic, as you may know, is quite an extraordinary thing. But not any little bit of magic can explain this.

~*~

Hazel Potter, Rosalie Weasley, and Henry Granger don't quite understand why and where they are—they can't find the rest of the Weasleys anywhere, and they were stranded...seemingly. That is until they manage to find themselves on Privet Drive, the exact night Harry was to be picked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 618 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
8.9K 75 29
Y/n- your name L/n- last name N/n- nickname None of these characters belong to me, they belong to J.K Rowling. Some of this stuff doesn't totally...
384K 11.4K 94
Charlotte Potter was sent from foster home to foster home her whole life, not really loving anything other then her Harry Potter books. When she stum...
1K 143 24
*warning* It's a bit slow at first but it will get interesting soon. What if Harry had a twin sister but didn't know? What if his twin was saved only...