Dollface and the Psycho

Bởi Gaylordsenpai

(A Karma x Nagisa fanfic) "Everything you know, is dead," Nagisa, lives in a world of PAIN. Living with a me... Xem Thêm

Rewind
Press "Play"
Dollface
Black Widow
Skyfall
Right hand
Follow you
Dreaming of blue eyes
Hold Me
Control
Break your neck pt 1
Break your neck pt 2
thrown
Resume
Epilogue

Pyscho

16.4K 608 996
Bởi Gaylordsenpai

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

[Alarm clock beeps as red neon numbers flashes on the clock: 7:30am]

A moan is heard in the distance as a solid hand slams the snoose button.

Bear feet swing off of the side bed and stands up as the feet walk to the closet.

A red haired boy stands as he goes through his clothes in the clothes. Dark colors of black and marron fill the closet of clothes.

He pulled a black school outfit off of the rank as he got undressed and changed into it.

The red haired boy then turn to the mirror. Karma turned and walked out of the room.

Karma found himself walking along the same route Nagisa takes from walking from school.

While walking he noticed two high school students from another school, where in the back of a building kicking a can back and forth to each other.

They turned and noticed Karma.

Karma apporached the other teens with his hands in his pockets. But the two snickered and chuckled as they approached, Karma.

"Hey kid," one said. He looked older with silked brown hair and hostile look on his face.

Karma flickered his eyes to him.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" The silk haired high schooler asked as the other snickered.

The other high schooler had thick wavy blonde hair and crystal blue eyes, he looked more innocent then the other student, but Karma wasn't navie.

"Funny, I was just gonna ask you two the same thing," Karma said and he turned his head to the side.

The high schooler looked at each other as the blonde chuckled, the brunette cracked his knuckles,"I guess we have to teach this kid some manners,"

"Funny, you don't have any," Karma said he then leaned forward as he put his face in his as he said,"I like your face,"

The brunette stepped back,"You like my face?" The older teen questioned as he rised an eyebrow.

Karma fliped his wrist as he releved a knife out of his sleeve, "I wonder how it would look if I were to peel it back..." he said as he walked up to the high schooler.

The two looked at each other and laughed,"that dude is cccrraaazzzzyyy," the blonde said.

"Like Himori-Crazy..." the brunette and the blonde chuckled at an inside joke.

"When it comes to weaponary and foul play, I'm the best," Karma said.

"Whatever you say kid," the teens turned about the walk away no interest in the matter.

"Before you leave let me ask you this," Karma said as he flipped the knife back into his pocket.

The teens turned around,"huh?"

"The building behind me...is it an apparament building?" He asked with his thumb pointing to the building behind him.

"Yeah," the blonde said.

"Well I'm looking for a kid who lives here, with blue hair, have you seen him?" Karma asked.

"Yeah, I've seen a blue hair boy....kinda looks like a girl though," the brunette said,"what was his name?"

"Ah Nagisa, right?" The blonde said cheerfully.

"Yeah that's right," the brunette said bluntly.

"Do you see him often?" Karma asked.

"Sometimes," the brunette said.

Karma flickered his eyes up at the two teens,"You see...That kid is in the hospital. He told me he has a bully who likes to pick on him," Karma said as he pulled out his knife and smiled,"you wouldn't know anyone who likes to pick on kids do you?"

The two teens looked at each other, then looked back,"Are you suggesting we picked on him?"

"Hmm, I'm not so sure, are you?" Karma said narrowing his eyes.

"You're wrong kid," the brunette said.

"Yeah we wouldn't dare to touch a hair on his head," the blonde said as he looked to his friend.

Karma rises his eyebrow.

"His mom is one ccccrrraaazzzyyyy lady," the blonde said.

"Yeah, we live in the same apparment building so we see Hiromi Shiota from time to time," the brown haired teenager began,"...I don't know much about her,"

"Himori?" Karma questioned recalling their inside joke earlier.

"Hiromi Shiota, she is generally a nice lady but when I entercountered her...," The blonde shook off the chills.

"I was approaching pass their apartment door when I saw Nagisa come out, I just generally said 'Hi,' when his mother randomly started to yell at me," the blonde said as he turned with embrassedment.

"She was pretty rude, yelling that I wasn't 'suitable' to talk to her 'child'," the blonde said.

"It was pretty werid, I wanted to see if he was okay but...his mom followed me around, like she was stalking me," the blonde said.

"She once followed me into the store, just whispering loudly to herself and stared at me. When I finally had the nerve to approch her, she screamed and made a scene. I was kicked out of the store because everyone thought I was harrasing her," the blonde frown and shook his head,"I didn't go anywhere near them, after that."

"Intersting..," Karma said, So Nagisa has an over pretective mother...but that doesn't explain the injuries...unless.

"Just how crazy would you rate Hiromi Shiota?" Karma asked.

~***~

Nagisa woke up late that afternoon facing the window, for a slpit second he was at peace. The cool breeze gently touched his face stroking it.

He turned over to see no one other then...

"Ah!? Wh..what are you doing here?" Nagisa asked.

"I came to check on my dearling Nagisa," his mother cheerfully smiled as she cracked her neck in the process.

Nagisa flickered his eyes over the the nurse who walked in with a smile,"Ah how wonderful, Ms. Shoita! What a delight to see you,"

"Ah you must me Ms. Baker!" Hiromi Shiota's mask smile but underneath it, the corner of her eye stared at Nagisa.

"I am just so pleased he is in good hands," Ms. Shiota said with a smile.

"Well of crouse," Ms. Baker said with a pleasent smile,"you are more then welcome to stay and visit but only for an hour," Ms. Baker said as she then looked at her watch,"Oh my, I have to run to a quick meeting, I shall be right back," Ms. Baker said as she quickly darted out of the room.

As Ms Baker stormed off she passed Karma who was walking in the infirmary,"wonder where she's off too,"

Nagisa winced as her arms squeezed him tight. Ms. Shiota's arms where ramp around her son as a hug but this hug wasn't a hug of love. Nagisa was rapped in a snake's coral.

Footsteps walked behind Hiromi as she heard a student walking on the other side of the cartain.

"Hey Nagisa, I think I found out who your bul-," As he turned the corner he saw Hiromi sitting in a chair next to her son.

Nagisa felt uneasy.

"Oh my, are you one of Nagisa's friends?" Hiromi Shiota said with a cheerful grin.

Here we go again, Nagisa thought as he looked away.

"Who are you?" Karma bluntly asked.

"Uh?...I'm Nagisa's mother," Hiromi said as her brow suddenly twicted.

Karma then completely turned his head ingoring Nagisa's mother's presenance as he walked on the other side of the bed,"Hey Nagisa I tracked down your bully!" Karma said as he sat on the doctor's rolling stool on the other side of the bed.

"Oh...you did?" Nagisa nervousily asked.

"Yeah, and at me tell you it wasn't easy," Karma said.

"Excuse me?" Ms. Shiota asked, Karma looked to her as she said,"what is this about?"

"Oh? You don't know?" Karma then looked at Nagisa then back at his mother,"Well, turns out Nagisa has a bully," Karma's eyes flickered up as he watched Nagisa's mother carefully.

Nagisa swallowed a lump in his thorat, Oh no...

Nagisa's mother tilted her head,"Bully?" Her eye slightly twitched.

"Yeah Nagisa told me he gets beat up from some high school student after school," Karma said.

Nagisa turned to Karma with wide eyes, Oh God what are you doing?

"A bully...picking on my Nagisa?" Her face began to twist and twitch.

"But don't worry Ms. Shiota I tracked the bastard down," Karma said with a smile.

"...you...did?" Hiromi clethed her hands. Who would lay a finger on my Nagisa, could it be those thugs from the building? Or worse could this boy be the very person!? How dare he come into here and try to fool me!

Hiromi Shiota chuckled darkly.

oh no, this is bad. Nagisa thought.
"Do you take me as a fool?" Her voice cracked as she gave Karma that evil look.

Karma cracked a smile.

"Perhaps the very bully is you? Coming in here and harrasing my Nagisa," Hiromi Shiota said with her head narrowed as she crossed her arms.

"You see Ms. Shiota, Nagisa and I grew close...," Karma looked at Nagisa as he smiled gently,"isn't that right, Nagisa?"

The hell? Nagisa frowned, what is he doing?

"My Nagisa would never form a bond with the likes of you," Hiromi spat.

"Oh but Nagisa told me everything," Karma said as he stared off into Hiromi's soul.

Wwwhhhhaaaa? Does he know? But how? I didn't tell him shit! Nagisa paniced his eyes flickered to his mother who stared into his soul cruising it with every cuss word in the book.

Nagisa felt those eyes rape his soul as he looked away.

Hiromi Shiota frown,"like shit,"

"From the two by four, to the knife and now a teaser? Hmmm, Ms. Shiota you are a very violant mother aren't you?" Karma said.

Nagisa's mouth dropped. How the hell?

"How dare you accuse me of hurting my Nagisa!" Hiromi wined as she gently hugged her son,"I would never ever ever do such a thing!" She pulled back and then stroked her son's cheek,"my poor Nagisa! Is that what happen to you?"

Karma cletched his hands as he hissed through his teeth,"enough!"

"Ohh?" Hiromi blinked childly.

"I know what you really are," Karma said as he pointed to her.

"Why I'm his mother," Hiromi then rapped her arms around her son as flickered her eyes at Karma. She then looked back at her son and ask,"hmm perherps my Nagisa would feel better at home?"

"NO!" Nagisa pushed his mother off of him,"I'm tried of lying all the time, and I'm tried...," he looked to his mother,"Of you,"

Suddenly Hiromi's heart shattered as her realitly was pulled beneathe her feet. Her eyes rolled in the backnof her head as she turned to the corner of the room.

Her face stretched out like a fish eye as her eyes shifted and moved and flickered as she stared to whisper among herself. She started to chew on her fingernails as she drooled.

"I'm tried of you, I'm tried...of you," she repeated to herself as she randomly chuckled.

She turned back around and she did the unthink able. She ran after Karma pulling out her knife. Nagisa lende forwards calling out to her bit Karma smiled.

Hiromi had a killer eyes as she held the knife, Karma forcefully held her arms up and away from him,"so this what it's like to be Nagisa for a day,"

"Im gonna kill you fucking prick!" She roared.

Nagisa jumped out of the bed as he rapped his arms around his mother's torso, pulling her back,"Stop!"

But it was no use, she suddenly twisted her arm around slipping it out of Karma's grasp as she forcefully brought the knife back, her knife was caught on something.

She turned to see her knife in Nagisa's shoulder.

He immediately droped to the floor as Karma rishdd to his aid, Hiromi Shiota just stood there in shock.

Suddenly a voice was heard,"well turns out that my meeting was cancelled and I-," Ms. Baker turned the corner,"Oh my God!"

"It was her," Karma pointed at Hiromi Shiota,"she slapped Nagisa!"

Hiromi Shiota stood there wide eyes and wide mouth.

Ms Baker turned to her,"I need you to leave, now!" She said as Hiromi suddenly turned and left.

Ms. Baker rushed to Nagisa's side as she turned to Karma and said,"I'm going to need your help,"

------------------------------------------------

Whose the psycho now!? XD

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

263K 9.5K 34
"Frowns doesn't suit you at all. You look even cuter with a smile." Nagisa's the kind of boy who never smiles or even laughs. Or maybe, he used to, b...
91.6K 4.3K 41
❝Their love was as beautiful as a fairytale. But as corrupted as a monsters heart. And that's what they were. Monster's ❞ [Completed] ______ Karma an...
64.2K 1.2K 17
Karma and Nagisa have gone separate ways for their high schools which sadly ends their long-time relationship. After a long time waiting, Nagisa can'...
430K 13.6K 27
||COMPLETED|| Karma is a super hot, super famous teen celebrity and Nagisa is just a normal junior highschooler who has a broken and depressing life...