Mismatch |Book 1|

By NiyAlsina

Demitri is just a normal teen, enjoying his senior year alongside his best friend, Tyler. Reina is...differen... More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen
Twenty.
Twenty-one
Twenty-two.
Twenty-three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven.
Twenty-eight.
Twenty-nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-one.
Thirty-two
Thirty-three.
Thirty-four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty-six.
Thirty-seven.
Thirty-eight.
Thirty-nine.
Fourty.

Thirteen.

16.3K 978 819
By NiyAlsina

Tyler

I groaned in annoyance as my mom kept running her mouth. I've been listening to her nag for the past fifteen minutes.

She hit me with a wooden spoon in my arm making me jump.

"Don't act like I'm annoying you. Now why didn't tell me you have a girlfriend, that you've been dating for the past two months." She went back to cooking dinner.

"Because if you meet her then dad has to meet her, and you know how he is." I said.

"Well what's wrong with her?" She asked.

"Nothing is wrong with her." I snapped.

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. That look that says 'I know you weren't talking to me like that'.

"I'm sorry, ma. There's nothing wrong with her, she just stutters a little bit. She's autistic." I told her.

My mom nodded in understanding, "Well sweetie, I still want to meet her."

"I'm not bringing her around him. He's just going to run her away. I really like her mommy." I whined.

"Okay, okay. Let me just meet her. She sounds like a really nice girl."

"Fine." I sighed. "Next week, because I'm taking her on a date tonight." I smiled.

"Where are you taking her?"

"That new french restaurant downtown."

"That sounds nice. Don't have too much fun though, I'm not raising any babies." She said seriously.

"There's another thing, ma." I nervously laughed.

She turned her attention to me, looking skeptical.

"She has a...son. A four year old son."

"Break up-"

Those two words was nothing I wanted to hear. It wouldn't happen. I won't let it.

"No! Let me explain. She was uh...raped." I gulped harshly.

"Oh, poor thing. That must me so hard for her. People can be so sick." She shook her head.

I nodded.

The door opened and my father walked in making my mood instantly turn left. The sight of this man irritates me.

"Tyler." He said sternly after kissing my mother.

"Terrence." I replied back with the same tone.

"Tyler, I told you about calling your father that." My mother scowled me.

"I have to get ready, I got somewhere to be." I got up from the island and walked towards the stairs.

"You not going to eat dinner?" I heard him ask.

"I'll be eating while I'm out, Terrence."

I went to my room and took a shower. The place was fancy, but I wasn't the type to dress in suits or nothing. I wore a black button down shirt, with black jeans, and my black tims.

"Damn I'm sexy. I'd date me too." I checked myself out in the mirror.

I grabbed my phone and keys before leaving my room.

"Bye ma." I said, walking out the front door.

My black Audi r8 sat in the driveway looking pristine. It's was finally out the shop.

"Oh baby, I missed you so much." I said, kissing the hood.

I got in, revving up the engine, listening to roaring of the engine. It sounded just like when I first got it.

When I was close to Reina's house is texted her.

Curly Sue 😍👑🔐
I'm close.
-7:26 p.m.

She quickly texted back an okay. I smiled when I pulled in front of her house.

I walked up the driveway to knock on the front door. Reina's mom answered the door with Hunter standing right next to me. He had the mug he has on his face every time he sees me.

"Hello, Tyler." She smiled, opening the door wider so I could walk inside.

She closed the door and went upstairs to get Reina, I assume.

"Wassup, Hunter." I reached my hand out for a dap.

He looked at my hand then back at me, "I don't like you."

We've established this.

"Where you taking my mom?" He asked.

"To dinner."

"What time are you bringing her back?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Eleven." I looked around, praying Reina would hurry up.

"What you gonna do with her?" His eyes narrowed.

This kid will be a great lawyer some day.

"Uuh, talk?" I was really asking him for clarification. A four year old.

"That's all it better be. I still don't like you though." Reina walked downstairs looking beyond gorgeous.

"You look pretty, mommy." He grinned.

"Thank y-you." She kissed his forehead.

He smiled at her, but it quickly turned into a mug when she turned her back to hug me. I feel like he might kill me in my sleep.

"You look stunning, babe." I grabbed her by her waist, kissing her lips. Hunter started coughing obnoxiously making Reina pull away.

"You okay?" She looked at him concerned.

"Yes, mommy." He smiled.

"Well, you two better get going." Reina's mom said.

Reina walked ahead of me and Hunter gave me that mug again. I'm really going to have some problems with this kid in the future.

°•°•°•°

"How you like it?" I asked Reina when she tried the first bite of her food.

She scrunched up her face, "Disgusting."

I chuckled, "Mine is too."

"You didn't h-have to b-bring m-me here. T-this is very expensive. A-and disgusting." She giggled at the last part.

"I know, I just wanted our second first date to be special."

"It is. I'm w-with you." She smiled.

"Tyler!" I heard an annoying voice. It was Angel.

"Can't you see I'm on a date with my girlfriend?" I was angry that she even walked her ass over to our table.

"You never took me on a date." She said, obviously jealous.

"Because you-" I took a deep breath to calm down. "Because we were never together. You were a one night thing and that's all you ever will be."

"Don't act like you don't miss me." She rubbed on my chest.

"Don't touch him." I heard Reina clearly say.

Angel snapped her attention to her, "And what you gonna do if I don't?"

Reina picked up her water and poured it on her head.

"You l-looked a l-little th-thirsty." Reina told her.

"Check please."

Angel grabbed my plate and dumped it on Reina's dress.

She gasped before lunging at her. Luckily I caught her before she could touch her.

"Time to go." I laid for the check and escorted Reina out the restaurant.

°•°•°•°•°

I

opened the door to the condo, letting Reina in first. This was my dad's condo that he comes to whenever he gets into a fight with my mother. I've never brought a girl here before, but I come here sometimes to get away from them. I practically live here.

"You can change in there." I pointed to the bedroom.

Since our date was kind of ruined. I decided to order pizza and watch movies with my girlfriend.

"Ty, I-I have no c-clothes." She called out from the room.

I walked in, forgetting that she was changing and immediately froze. She stood there in her red lace bra and panties.

"I-I'm sorry, I forgot you were-"

"It's okay." She walked closer to me.

"No, no. Reina, please don't get any closer. I'm really-- oh God." I bit my fist, trying to control myself. I wanted to destroy her in every way possible right now.

"Why?" She looked at me innocently, walking closer.

I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. I slid my tongue into her mouth, letting my hands roam freely over her body. My hand found its way into her underwear. She moaned in my mouth as I rubbed her shaved box.

I stuck my index finger inside her and she gasped, breaking away from the kiss. My finger curled up and she gripped onto my shoulder. I added another finger causing her moans to get louder. They were encouraging me to keep going even though I wanted to stop.

But I didn't wanted anything out of this. I just wanted to please her. I picked her up and laid her on the bed. She was so perfect. Everything about her was reviving. I kissed from her stomach all the way down to her panty line. She bit her lip with anticipation as I puller her panties down with my teeth.

I spreaded her legs, enjoying the sight. It was so...pretty. I licked her clit earning a soft moan. She scooted closer, getting impatient with my teasing. So I gave her what she wanted, I ate her like she was my last meal. She gripped the sheets into her hands, moaning in pure pleasure.

The pace of my tongue quickened as I spreaded her legs more to go deeper.

"T-Ty!" She shrieked, trying to move my head away, but I gripped her thighs to pull her down more onto my tongue.

I plunged two fingers in her as I began to suck on her clit. Her back arched off the bed as he mouth hung wide open.

"Ty!" She screamed as her juices flowed onto my tongue. So sweet.

I wiped my mouth and looked at her curl up with a pillow and close her eyes. My mission was accomplished. I smirked to myself, feeling pride.

That was until I looked down to see my situation.

I was going to need a long cold shower.

♤♤♤

Tyler and Reina?

Angel?

What do you think about Reina meeting Tyler's mom?

#Teina 💟

Excuse mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 748 15
Alex is a tomboy. One of her best friends is Kyle. They don't like each other, but they're inseparable. That all changes over the summer when Alex st...
4.6K 98 10
Y/N used to be a normal girl in high school with her best friend. she lived with her elder sister and her younger brother. one day a boy came to her...
58 0 17
Grace was never really popular but she didn't mind. Everything seems so simple... that is until two guys ask her to homecoming. Gabe: the hot jock wh...
5.4K 126 57
Eleni is a teenager going into high school read along as she falls in love and witnesses love, heartbreak and friendships