Ticci Toby x Masky <3

بواسطة MCCloverCPLover

A ticcimask taking place in a highschool scene. المزيد

Trouble
Secrets Reveled
Tell the Truth

A Fight

1.8K 21 4
بواسطة MCCloverCPLover

Toby's POV
I woke up in sweat from a nightmare, and realized I missed the bus to school. I jumped oit of bed, got ready very quickly, and ran to school, literally.
-time skip-
When I got to school, Masky wasn't waiting for me, that is concerning........ I called him, and he declined...... This brought me to tears...... I called again, and someone picked up. "M-Masky........?" I questioned "No, you moron" was the response I got, along with yelling, laughing, and crying..... "Who and where are you.....?" I demanded "In front of the library" The call then ended.... I ran until I saw a crowd, I'm semi-popular, so people let me see what was going on, and what I saw was devastating........ What did I see? Jeff about to lunge at Masky, who was on the floor crying with blood coming from his mouth and nose...... "M-Masky......." My eyes teared up as I ran over to him..... "T-Toby........?" I took off my book bag and took out one of my hatchets, lunging at Jeff, slitting his throght pretty deep, but not enough to kill, or seriously hurt him. I grabbed my bag and Masky by the arm, forcing him to walk with me. He winced in pain as I did...... "S-sorry....." He stayed silent.... I stopped as he bumped into me. Still nothing......... I grabbed his chin and kissed him, not letting him be able to get away. Why did I do that?!?! We aren't dating!!! We're only close friends!!! When I pulled away, he asked me why did I do that. "You wouldn't talk.... That's why...." He ,again, stayed silent..... "Masky, please ta-" "Toby, are you feeling ok?! You're really pale!" I sighed and said I was fine, when really I wasn't....... I wasn't feeling well, but couldn't miss school, Slender would punish me....bad.....maybe kill me........... "M-Masky.....? C-can we sit down s-somewhere........?" His response was picking me up.... "M-Masky?!" "What...? I'm taking you outside....." As a response, I whimpered and blushed a very dark shade of red as my vision got slightly blurry.....

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

975K 53K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
984K 39K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
649K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...