"The Operator" Exposed

Par TheMarionettesSmile

if i do not update for atleast a month, assume me dead... do not worry, i am fully prepared for death. THANK... Plus

I need your help...
Gone
I Have Not Posted

I have identified

55 0 2
Par TheMarionettesSmile

Before I begin this part, to emmz505, this is not a prank. I am in no way trying to ask for your help or refering towards you. After koeko had given me her account, i found out about the operator and decided to get knee-deep into this research.

As of now, i have identified 3 possible children that could be the future operator. One in the east coast, west coast, and plains. Of course i will attempt to look farther than the United States. But by the threats and evidence, i do believe they are in the United States. Possibly the child i have identified in the west cost is the most probable but i do have significant evidence of the east coast contestant being significant aswell. For the privacy of these children i will keep their state and names secret.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

24.4K 894 76
Scar/ Charlotte was just a normal girl TRYING TO WATCH HER NINJAGO. When suddenly she was sucked into Ninjago? Now Scar has to finish all the seasons...
105K 1.9K 73
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
153K 17.8K 59
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
293K 26K 62
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...