Demolition Lovers (Mikey Way)

Από allyson_iero

Issie Scheel is the new girl in Belleville High. She just moved to Belleville from her old town/school due to... Περισσότερα

Demolition Lovers (Mikey Way)
A "New" Start
Movie Night & Secrets?
"Why Won't You Let Me Help?"
Girl's Day At The Mall
A Normal Day?
A Normal Day? P:2
A "New" Beginning P:2
Payback?
Karma Got You Back
Out of the Hospital
Court and Shit
A New Beginning P:3
Friday the 13th
Happiness Is Just An Illusion
Things May Actually Start Looking Up
"So Wear Your Poker Face."
"I know your torture within..."
"There is a hell believe me I seen it..."
"You Need A Doctor Babaaay!"
"So We Hit The Boulevard..."
"Tell Me That You Love Me Because I Need You So Much..."
"I Never Thought I Die Alone..."
"This Is Not What It Is Only Baby Scars..."
"We All Carry These Things That No One Else Can See..."
"Oh Baby Let Me In.."
"Im Tired Begging For The, Things That I Want!"
"We Would Do, Anything To Bring Him Back To You..."
"No One Knows It Was You Miss Jackson..."
"My Love Sick Valentine..."
"Hey Moon, Don't You Go Down..."
"Will Infiltrate The Inside..."
"Calling All The Demons, This Is the Season, Next Stop Is Therapy..."
"666 Party With The Devil Bitch!"
"Im A Bad Motherfucker, Not A Fucking Role Model..."
"Hey Miss Murder Can I?"
"Count Your Fucking Blessings!"
"I Don't Want You To Cry, I Dont Even Want You To Care..."
"Ashley Baby! You Make Me Feel So Alive!"
"What So Good About Picking Up The Pieces?"
"Take back those things I've said."
"She Isn't Real. I Can't Make Her Real."
"Punch a fuckin' bully, In the god damn face"
"Its A Holiday In Cambodia!"
"Stand and Scream! Stand and Screaaaaam!"
"Morte et Dabo. Morte et Dabo..."
"You are mine! You will always be mine!"
"Is Your Heart Singing Outta Tune, Are Your Eyes Just Singing The Blues?"
"They Had To Lock Us Up!"
"I Wish I Was, I Wish I Was, Beside You!"
"Back in the Womb its Much Too Real in Pumps Life That I Must Feel.."
"Bow Down To Me! You Better Beg For Mercy!"
Random note not a chapter
"If I Cut Off Your Arms, Cut Off Your Legs, Would You Still Love Me, Anyways?"
"Back On Earth It's All You Read About! All The Evidence Destroyed!"
""Miss Cadaverous", Show Me Who You Really Fucking Are..."
"Im All Busted Up, Broken Bones and Nasty Cuts.."
"I Never Claimed To Be A Saint..."
"Hold You In My Arms, I Just Wanted To Hold You In My Arms."
"Hey Now, We Got To Make It Rain Somehow."
Farwell, For Now

"This Brutal Love..."

2.6K 79 31
Από allyson_iero

"This Brutal Love..." Brutal Love; Green Day

Mikey's POV

I began practicing one of Green Day's song, Brutal Love. "Michael Way." My teacher said. I gulped and stood up. I went in front of the class and began the beginning note. 'Please don't fuck up please don't fuck up.' I thought in my head as I continued strumming.

I finally finished the song and I went back to my seat. While I was walking, people were clapping. Clapping! This is new to me. I sat back down to my seat and watched all the other students play.

Class was over, well not really, the teacher had to pass out our grades and what not. My teacher gave me my paper. I checked it and I got an A.

This is normal since I am god at bass.

Lol nope

Oh fuck off brain.

Someone's on their man perioooood!

Fuck you

I got up and left the classroom. I headed toward my locker, but I only ended up half way until I got pushed onto a locker. "Hah! Emo Fag misses his Emo girlfriend!" Erny, the jock, said and laughed. "You must be really sad! Just go cut yourself!" He said, kicked my side, and left. I laid there for a moment before I was able to get up on my own. I limped all the to my locker. "Mikes!" Ray and Frank yelled as they came towards me. Good thing Erny only kicked my sides and not my face. I turned towards the guys and smirked. "Yeah?" "Wanna visit Is.." "Yes!" I said before Ray could finish his sentence. "Hah! Okay then let's go." I closed my locker and we started walking. I managed to walk straight so I don't give off any signs that I was beaten.

We got to Issie's house. Frank knocked the door and we immediately got a response back. "Mikey!" Issie said as she hugged me. I bit my lip as the pain hit me. "Hey." I said kissing the top of her head. "Hey Ray, hey Frank." She said and went to hug them. We got inside and started watch 'The Wizard of Oz'. "Mikey what is that?" Issie said looking at my sides.

'Shit.'

A/N
Heyo! God I feel so ashamed that it takes me 6 days to make 1 crappy chapter. Well like I said, school has it's way of taking over my life. Well yeah hope you guys like it.
A🐢

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

13.5K 198 35
Me and Gerard have been friends for a really long time. We're both juniors at Belleville high school. We both tend to get in a lot of trouble and g...
72.3K 2.4K 24
Gee Way is a well known little in his high school but everyone knows he's one of the best fucks around, if not the best. He's a boy who wears pastel...
119 1 20
After being beaten up Frank for years Ella finds a connection with his new friend Gerard, but someone else feels something no spoilers here you'll j...
445 28 12
Temporarily Discontinued!!! Moving states and attending a new school is hard, especially when you have a cute bully....... ------------------------ ...