21 Letters

By niallsbabe_xx

In his mind, she's everything. In her mind, she's nothing. More

Letter 1 •Niall
Letter 1 •Ryan
Letter 2 •Niall
Letter 2 •Ryan
Letter 3 •Niall
Letter 3 •Ryan
Letter 4 •Niall
Letter 4 •Ryan
Letter 5 •Niall
Letter 5 •Ryan
Letter 6 •Niall
Letter 6 •Ryan
Letter 7 •Niall
Letter 7 •Ryan
Letter 8 •Niall
Letter 8 •Ryan
Letter 9 •Niall
Letter 9 •Ryan
Letter 10 •Niall
Letter 10 •Ryan
Letter 11 •Ryan
Letter 12 •Niall
Letter 12 •Ryan
Letter 13 •Niall
Letter 13 •Ryan
Letter 14 •Niall
Letter 14 •Ryan
Letter 15 •Niall
Letter 15 •Ryan
Letter 16 •Niall
Letter 16 •Ryan
Letter 17 •Niall
Letter 17 •Ryan
Letter 18 •Niall
Letter 18 •Ryan
Letter 19 •Niall
Letter 19 •Ryan
Letter 20 •Niall
Letter 21 •Niall

Letter 11 •Niall

1.1K 85 9
By niallsbabe_xx

Ry,

Well today was graduation.. Which means only two weeks until I head off to Manchester for college.

But, we'll only be a few hours away, right? Just across the little channel, not far, really. We'll be able to get a plane ticket or boat pass quickly from Ireland to England. We can make it work, right?

I mean, I know we're not officially dating yet, but I really do like you. And I hope you like me too... So what's the point of worrying, we'll be fine!

Right?

...I feel like I'm just trying to keep this going...

Truth is, Ryan, I'm scared shitless. I don't want to go back to how I was before. I don't want to have to pretend, I don't want to be cocky, and I'm terrified to start over.

I have faith that if its meant to be, it'll be, but you're so unpredictable that it scares me.

  What if I get out there and we lose contact? What if you just stop talking to me? What if we can't handle it? I mean we're both going to be so busy... I don't want to stop talking to you, Ryan.

You've opened up new doors in me and have showed me so much. You've made me realize that there's a lot more to life than just footie and popularity. You've opened my eyes and have dragged me through your world, Ry, and I don't want to leave that...

I don't want to leave you.

What am I supposed to do though? If I turn this down now, my career is in great jeopardy and I'm stuck without a school for the fall, but if I go than I risk giving you up.

I honestly don't know which could be worse...

  You mean a lot to me.

You're always there for me and you've helped me through so much. My therapist even smiles when I tell her which is a big deal because I didn't even think the lady knew how to move her face muscles lol

I miss you already and I haven't even left... This is crazy. I'm going crazy.

These letters were supposed to help but I think they're making me go more insane to be completely honest...

I'm coming over Ryan, I need to see you. I don't care how late it is.

-Niall

4/6/15

Ps. You looked super good in your little gradation gown and cap. My mam gave me a picture she took and shit, babe... :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 473 57
~•~ She was the one. I knew that from the very beginning. It only took one glance ~•~
140K 3.9K 27
✍︎ she wasn't the first priority, she was hurt and she was all alone. but the end made her to be his one and only, solely queen.
207K 10.5K 53
She pursued me first, but in the end, I was the one who chased her.
767K 19.6K 49
"One Year." She told herself. Little did she know that one year would turn into more.