Safe Haven (Paul Lahote Love...

נכתב על ידי radiantmoonx

Layla Ajax was a normal werewolf shifter that had a very loving pack. Until one night when her pack was attac... עוד

Rewrite??
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N!!!!!! HELP!!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Preview!!!!

3.3K 53 6
נכתב על ידי radiantmoonx

Preview

~Paul's POV~

"LAYLA" I scream as I see Jason grab her from the back and held her by the neck.

"If you take one more step I will kill her!" he sneered and tightened his grip on Layla's neck causing her to start choking. I took a step back but kept my eyes on him.

"Good dog" he smirked. I growled as well as the rest of us. He started to talk about shit that I wasn't paying attention because behind him I see Edward creep up behind him. I look at him wide eyed.

'Your going to get her killed'

.
.
.
.

I look to my left and see Layla laying on the floor. I run towards her and try to shake her awake. But I see that she's not breathing. I shift into human form.

"Layla? Layla wake up. LAYLA WAKE UP!" I scream tears falling from eyes. I try to feel for a pulse, but don't feel any.

"Layla pleas" I whisper. I kiss her as tears fall from my eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I hope you enjoyed this preview of the last chapter!!!!!! Pleas vote and comment!!!!! And don't forget to read my other fanfic too.

xStarlightTinkerbellx

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

330K 9.5K 68
Being bitten by a vampire would usually mean it's the end of your previous life. You're no longer a human. But what if by some miracle you found your...
204K 3.5K 33
Hayley Swan is Bella Swan twin sister. They are not identical twins. Some of Charlie ancestors were werewolves. So the werewolf gene was given to Hay...
671K 11.9K 31
{This Book is discontinued, but on my page is a new version of this book I'm writing you should check out if you want to. Thank you!} Madison Deane S...
120K 2.6K 47
"So let's test your theory." "What theory?" Paul smirked at me as he backed me up against the door. I watched his eyes as he lifted his arms and tra...