My billionaire boss!

By sopphhieexo

More

My billionaire boss!
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12;
Thank you!
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
chapter 15:
Thank You
chapter 16
Sorry guys:(
Chapter 17:
??
Warning!!

Chapter 18

11.6K 224 12
By sopphhieexo

*skip 1 year*
(Jamie's pov)

Today is the day where my babies are 3 months old. We had them at around 3am on 16th October so they're the oldest in the year! We called them Lacey, Joel and Niamh. When I found out I was having a boy I was so happy but I love my little girls so much. Lacey is the cheeky one, she was sick all over my back before.
Kaylee is coping fine but has her days but I expect that and I can only do my best to help her.
The babies are dressed in colour codes at the minute so we know who's who but it'll get easier I'm sure.
" Knock knock"
I came out of my trance to see Kaylee and Niamh walking down the hallway. Kaylee was wearing blue jeans and a flowery top whereas Niamh was wearing a baby pink onesie with a tutu around her waist.
After Niamh came Joel, he was wearing a green onesie with a football on the front and then came Lacey. Lacey was wearing purple today and had a cute little headband in. I was so proud to have my babies here and safe.

*time skip to few hours later*

The babies was in bed and me and Kaylee was downstairs watching some TV before we went up. This has been a good and eventful day in our household  and I know there's so much more to come.

Okay guys that is this done sorry for anyone who wants me to carry it on but I just it would be nice to end it where the babies are here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6M 234K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
11.2M 364K 53
[The Mr Series #1] ❝oh, you silly girl. didn't they ever tell you?... rich boys don't have hearts.❞ Don't speak to them. Don't go near them. Don't...
54M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...