The Foreign Exchange Student...

Od _Summi_

"You're not all that you show yourself to be, there's alot more of you isn't there? Alot more that is alot mo... Více

The Foreign Exchange Student!
The Foreign Exchange Student-1

The Foreign Exchange Student-2

112 6 8
Od _Summi_

Louis didn't want to wake up today. He had one of those lazy days on which you don't wanna do anything but lay in bed all day and sleep and today was one of those days. Sure, he was an insomniac but he rarely had these type of days eversince the incident but after so many years he finally felt comfort, happiness and contentment and he didn't want it to end so soon but alas Harry was getting rather tired of Louis not wanting to wake up.

This irritated Louis a bit. Yeah yeah, Harry had no idea about Louis' insomnia but he should atleast care about Louis' comfort rather than his boredom. Ok Louis is being childish and stupid but isn't that who he is?

You're also pathetic!

'I know...' he sighed.

"Two more minutes 'Arry? Pleeeeaassee?" Louis whined with his eyes closed.

"No princess I've been trying to wake you up for the last two hours! C'mon Lou!! Don't be so difficult!" Harry sighed.

"Urghh! Fiiine!" Louis got up and rubbed his eyes with balled up fists making Harry want to Coo at his cuteness but not actually giving into it.

Harry still didn't think it was a good idea for his Mum to invite Lou to live with them because he was still a stranger, a cute stranger but a stranger nonetheless, and could harm his slightly dysfunctional family. He cared dearly about his family besides he had the right to have suspicions for Louis since he was so secretive and acted quite out.

"What time is it?" Louis asked Harry while yawning cutely and this time Harry had to bite the inside of his cheeks to stop himself from melting at the sight infront of him.

"12:35 in the morning", Harry said with a completely emotionless expression on his face which turned into a curious one as soon as he saw Louis' eyes go wide and he scrambled off of Harry's bed muttering swears under his breath.

"What's wrong princess?"

"Fuck-I'm late! She's gonna be so mad!! Fuckfuckfuck!" Louis chanted.

"Whose gonna be mad? Louis listen to me! Whose gonna be mad at you?" Harry held Louis tightly while looking directly into Louis' eyes.

"I...Um...It's..Ummm..My...Aunt..." Louis said it like when you slightly dip your toe into water before swimming to check it's temperature.

"You aunt?" Harry raised his eyebrow at Louis as if challenging him.

"I.. yeah!" Louis awkwardly rubbed the back of his head. "Actually I was supposed to call 'er today at 11 sharp. She's like really punctual so she doesn't like me being tardy." Louis gave Harry a reassuring smile and got out of Harry's grip and quietly left Harry's room.

"Well isn't that peculiar!" Harry sighs.

~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~

The next time Louis met Harry again that day was in a very awkward situation.

So let's just say the whole Sunday went quite good for all of the people in the Styles/Twist household. They'd eaten dinner and everyone went to their respective room, a bit of a disappointment on Louis' part since he was hoping Harry'd invite him to another sleepover(?)(is that was it's supposed to be called) but Harry seemed quite tired of Louis already and didn't even acknowledge his existence the whole day which ok, did hurt Louis alot but it isn't like he wasn't expecting it already cause who'd want anything to do with the pathetic piece of shit he is!

Damn right you are!

He sighs as he lays down on his bed beside Roby's, who turns off the light and lays down on his.

"Night Lou!"

"Night Babe."

After a while when Louis turns to see Roby staring at him in the moonlight coming from the open Gallery door. Roby blushes and looks away.

"Babe?"

"Yeah Lou?"

"Why were you staring at Me?"

"I-I...er...I was just.... You look breathtaking Lou!"

Louis blushes.

Roby blushes.

"Roby?"

"Mmm?"

"Can I cuddle you?" Louis asks hesitantly. But his heart shatters as he hears a strangled noise come from Roby.

See even he's disgusted by you!

"I'm Sorry I didn't mean to disgust you or summat... I just.. I am.. I'm..I'm Sorry!!" Louis rushes out but Roby just giggles and gets up from his bed to come lay down beside Louis.

"Shh Lou!" Roby giggles. " 'S okay! I love to cuddle. I just was surprised, 's all!"

"You sure Babe?"

"Absofuckinlutely!" Roby giggles which Louis copies. "I've always wanted to say that!" Roby says shyly.

Louis shakes his head at Roby fondly and wraps his arms around his long thin torso and pulls him towards himself.

(A/n; Ignore the tatts since Roby has no Tatts in this book)

Roby smiles and snuggles further into Louis. After sometime Louis feels Roby's breathing even out so he sighs loudly.

" 'm insomniac. That's why I can't sleep without feeling somewhat safe." He smiles. It felt good to be said out loud even when he dreads that someone will find out about it.

"You're What?" Roby lifts his head to look into Louis' eyes.

The colour of Louis' face drains and he stares at Roby in horror.

Great! Now you've done it! Now he can finally see you like the pathetic waste of human meat you are! You should just do everyone a favour and just kill yourself!

Roby, on seeing Louis' expression shakes his head again and again and Louis waits for the inevitable, only it never comes and Roby wraps his arms around Louis.

"Oh my gosh LouLou! Why'd you never told me? You know I would've always been here for you! It's ok don't feel bad Lou! It's ok. Alot of people are insomniac it's perfectly fine." Roby smiles at Louis to which Louis returns with a weak one of his own.

Roby gently caresses Louis' cheek to which Louis smiles and leans forward to caresses Roby's cheek only a few inches between their lips yet both of them knowing it was completely platonic and based on nothing but care and love.

Unfortunately, Harry didn't and just as he opened the door to his baby brother and kind-of-lover's room and saw them so close to eachother his blood boiled in anger.

"Louis!" He said through a clenched jaw making his jawline more prominent.

Louis jumped off of bed with his wide eyes fixed on Harry's fuming expression and is back towards the open door of the gallery. " 'Arry I-I... It's Not..I-" Louis stamers but gets cut off by Harry who is practically growling by now.

"NO! LOUIS NO!" Harry says going towards the terrified feathery haired lad who backed away from him afraid of what might Harry do to him. "Don't. You. Fooking. Dare. Say. A. single. Word. Louis. Tomlinson!" Louis' back is now touching against the railing of the gallery.

Harry takes one, two more steps forward and Louis in an attempt to hide away from Harry for forever, backs away, resulting in his triping over a flower pot and going over the edge of the railing and falling down only to be caught midway by Harry.

"FUCKING HELL LOU! DON'T LET GO!" Harry screams as he holds onto Louis hand for dear life. Louis life to be exact.

Harry tugs Louis up putting his muscles and biceps to use and manages to pulls Louis over the railing again into his arms.

It's now Louis' turn to hold onto Harry's shirt for dear life.

Harry sighs and gently sits on Louis' bed, since Roby is now on the floor still shocked over the fact of what had happened, with Louis on his lap.

"Roby? Why don't you go sleep in my room tonight, yeah? I'll stay here with princess." It wasn't even a question, Harry said it like it was a command. Roby timidly nodded his head and left but not without patting Louis' back thrice to which Harry reacted to with a glare at Roby's hand.

After Roby had left Harry gently rubbed Louis' back and said in the most soothing and gentle tone he could muster, "You okay darling?"

Louis looked up into Harry eyes and he had tears in his. "Harry I promise I wasn't. .. me and Roby aren't.. we were just cuddling because I was scared. I promise on my mother's grave!"

"Ok ok darling. I believe you. Its ok. 'S just that I'm a bit too possessive over the things that means most to me and I tend to protect them from all harm as well as every person who isn't me. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, yeah?" Louis nods frantically at that making Harry chuckle. "Ok good. Let's get you some sleep then, shall we?"

And with that, Harry puts Louis down, undresses Louis and himself with the exception of boxers and pulls the duvet over them as he wraps his arms around Louis. His torn, innocent, broken, shy, yet extremely sassy, cute, gorgeous, sweet, perfect Louis!

~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~

"Good morning lads, I was wondering if yo-WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Anne screams in horror at the sight infront of her as she sees her oldest son laying almost naked with his hands tightly holding on to his house guest and the foreign exchange student.

"Mum be quiet! You'll wake him up!" Harry says in a shushed tone.

"Don't you dare say that to me young man! What is going on between you two?!" Harry gives Anne a look and she sighs. "He just got 18 in December and you're 21 for God's sake! How do you even expect this to work!?" Anne whisper-yells.

Harry shrugs. "I don't know mum. I just don't know." He looks at Louis' peaceful expression and smiles contentedly making Anne fond of her son and her guest. "But you know there's something about him that I just can't figure out yet it attracts me to him in a way I can't even explain. Are you understanding what I am trying to say?"

Anne shakes her head. "Not really love but I think it's better if I don't. Just don't let me regret my decision." Anne smiles.

"What decision?"

"The decision of moving him to your room. You both shouldn't bother Roby so much now. He needs his sleep too and so do you two." And with that Anne leaves.

Harry swears he has an angel for a mother but what he doesn't know is the boy laying beside him isn't far from an angel himself.

~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~~

After admiring Louis for quite sometime Harry gets the urge to use the restroom and he deems to wake Louis up for school once he's done.

When Harry comes back from the restroom about to wake Louis up his attention is diverted to Louis' ringing phone.

Upon checking the caller ID he finds out it's Louis infamous aunt he's been talking about.

Curiosity gets the best of him so he presses answer and puts the phone near his ear without saying anything but seems like he didn't need to 'cause the aunt took care of the talking herself making Harry gape in shock and disgust.

"What the fuck slut? Didn't I tell you to pick up as soon as I call and not make me wait? Fucking whore!! You're pathetic piece of shit ass wouldn't be with a fuck if it wasn't for me taking you in after you killed my damn sister and her entire family! You're a fucking murderer Louis! It's all your fault your mother and your sisters are dead! You killed them and I'll call you everyday to remind you how pathetic you truly are! You're nothing but waste of space and should've died with your fucking family and saved me the trouble!"

Her voice seems rough as if she had a dick in her mouth and she spoke with such hatred that if it had been directed at Harry he'd have made sure she actually did choke to dead.

Before he could say anything though she continued. "And guess what you slut? Your uncle misses your fucking tight mouth. Bet you're drooling at the thought of his dick aren't you, whore? I bet whoever you said liked you for yourself will eventually know about how worthless you are and throw you aside like you deserve! The only love you'll get Louis is the love my husband gives you while fucking your mouth with his dick as you sob and scratch those wounds on your thighs.Ha! Bet you're so pathetic that you actually get turned on by hurting yourself with those blades! Fuck you bitch! You'll never amount to anything in life! You'll remain worthless and pathetic!" And as the lines goes dead Harry feels like he just might puke himself.

Louis self harms?

Since when does an angel like him could ever hurt his own family?

His uncle and aunt abuse him?

Louis-

Harry thoughts are cut short as he hears a gasp from Louis' bed. He turns atound to see the blue eyed lad stare at him in shock and worry.

" 'Arry why do you have my phone? Are you crying? Is everything ok?" Harry didn't realise his leaking eyes until Louis had pointed it out and indeed he was crying.

Harry shook his head and shakily walked towards the bed and pulled the duvet off of Louis' body making the latter blush.

He pushes Louis to make him lie on the bed and then starts pulling off his boxers.

Louis panic.

'nononononono he can't see how pathetic I am. He'll hate me!'

He already hates you. Let him see your true self and he'll loathe your pathetic ass!

"'A-arry wha-t are you doing?!" Louis asks with shaky voice and eyes glistening with tears.

Louis puts his small petit hand over Harry's large rough one when he ignores him and shakes his head as he looks into Harry's own glistening eyes.

"p-please don-don't 'Az!" Louis sobs but Harry shakes his head and pulls Louis boxers off in one swift motion and throws them across the room.

He doesn't look down at first still keeping eye contact with now a hysterical Louis who begs him not to.

Harry kisses Louis' wet cheeks and whispers; "No matter what, I won't let it ruin us. Okay?"

Louis wants to be hopeful but his thoughts seems to differ constantly telling his how disgusting he truly is but he doesn't want to voice it so he just nods shakily.

Harry then looks down only to gasp at the countless marks around Louis' pulp thighs. Some new, some old, some almost healed, some still bleeding, some long and deep, some short and deep.

There were also some old burnt cigarette marks making Harry blood boil because he knew they weren't self-inflicted since Louis didn't smoke.

Louis had his face hidden in his small petit hands trying to escape the situation but not being able to. He knew rejection was coming but he'd rather Harry cut his dick off and make him eat it than get rejected by the one person he has truly liked in such a long time.

Harry then took it upon himself to make the boy shaking uncontrollably underneath him relax so he pressed his lips to the most newest scar he saw on his princess' body with the shape of an 'H'.

The softness of Harry lips pressing to his thigh, more importantly his scar, had Louis gasping loudly and choking on air.

He looked down at the man curently kissing each and everyone of the marks on his thighs, giving all of them equal attention and a new wave of tears washed over him.

What had he done to deserve this gorgeous lovely man?

After Harry had kissed each and every part if Louis that made him feel worthless he wrapped his arms around Louis and kissed on top of his head.

"You're breathtaking inside-out princess. Don't let the old bat make you think any less of yourself. There is nothing you can ever do that can change what I feel for you. All your flaws don't bring you dowm but they are the things that make you perfect. I adore you babe and there's nothing you can do to change that. Understand?"

Louis burried his face in Harry chest and nodded. "Yes, God yes 'Arry!"

Harry smiled. "Good." And then he tightened his arms around the younger lad. "You're not going to school today, princess. I want to know what happened to your family and what the fuck that old bat and her husband did to you."

Louis mouthed at Harry's naked shoulder. "B-but 'Arry!-"

"No buts Louis. I deserve to know. After all I'm your soon to be boyfriend since I'm taking you on a date this Thursday."Harry said sternly but finished his sentence with a cheeky wink and a peck on Louis button nose making the latter blush.

"O-okay. But promise me you won't hate me no matter what!" Louis said in a desperately pleading tone as if Harry would refuse and dump him any moment.

We'll need to work on your vulnerability towards me Louis. Harry thinks.

"ofcourse babe. I promise." Harry smiles as he presses a chaste kiss on Louis already blushing cheeks.

(A/N; ignore the clothes since Louis isn't wearing any.)

~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~

"Soooooooooooooooo." Edward says awkwardly as Louis and Harry take seats on the breakfast table.

Everyone looks at Edward who is staring at Louis and smirks while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. "You two fucking yet?"

That makes Louis sputter out his tea onto Harry's face and chest who was unfortunately sitting infront of him and then blush madly.

Although it ruins Harry's new YSL shirt which makes everyone hold their breath at the fit of uncontrollable anger that is sure to come from Harry, he just smiles and wipes his face off with a napkin and continues chewing his toast making everyone gawk in awe between Harry and Louis.

Edward whistle. "Damn it's official. My grumpy old brother is far gone!" Louis tries to hide a smile at that but fails miserably.

"Shut up and eat your breakfast Eddy before smash you head against the table." Harry growls but a small smile breaks into his face, dimples giving away he's joking.

Louis smiles at his bacon and drinks some cold mango juice to try and calm down his still blushing face.

After a while Marcel soeaks up. "So you never did answer the question guys? Are you two a thing or-?"

"Sorry I don't mean to be rude but who told you we were..?" Louis asks while chewing on his bottom lip involuntarily.

Everyone turns to look at Robbie who blushes red under the attention but just shrugs in reply with a squeak of 'sorry'.

Louis shakes his head with a fond smile but Harry answer the question for him. "I'm taking him on a date this Thursday. Oh and also Mum he won't be going school today, we have some things to discuss. Call in for him maybe?" Anne smiles before nodding. "Thanks."

"That's great! May be we all can go on a double date with you two!" Robbie says excitedly as Louis gapes at him.

"You 'ave a boyfriend? I'm offended not knowing about this before, Babe. I thought we were friends?" Louis pouts as Harry tries to focus on anything but that inviting pulp mouth of his.

Marcel, Edward and Robbie all have widened eyes at Louis' statement which is confusing until Louis repeats the whole situation in his head a fee times to try and find out what was going on until he realises and is left a blushing, wide-eyed and sputtering mess.

"Wait-You...Ohmygod you meant! When????? 'Ow?? I...What??!!" Louis points a finger between all three teens and tries to comprehend the situation.

"Surprise?" Edward says while wincing.

Louis stares at him open mouthed and then turns to Harry who just shrugs and nods as if telling him it was true that his three younger were in an incest polygamous relationship.

Louis then tries to control himself and shuts his mouth then turns to Marcel. "Explain please."

"Mum told us about you living with us. Polygamous relationships are already frowned upon in our society much less an incest polygamous relationship so we try to keep our relationship private and since we didn't know what kind of person you were so we hid it from you too but now since we know you and that you're dating our brother, which in itself is a miracle, it's pretty safe to say we can come out to you. We hope it won't change your opinion on us and won't affect our friendship?" Marcel says hopefully at which Louis smiles.

"O-ofcourse not! It's just, just hard to comprehend. What about all the times Edward teased and made fun on Robbie?" Louis directed it at  Edward who smiled sheepishly.

"Robbie has a humiliation kink. He likes being teased by me and taken care of by Marcy. It's our thing." He shrugs while pinching Robbie's cheek who was a blushing mess and hidding his face in Marcel's shirt.

Louis smiles his sumshine smile making Harry stand up and pick Louis up before sitting down  with Louis on his lap.

Louis then looks at Anne who is smiling fondly at her three sons and her eldest son with his boyfriend. "I hope I'm not a bother Anne?" Louis asks.

Anne just shakes her head smile not faltering. "Ofcourse not Lou and it's Mum to you not Anne."

Louis just grins so wide his eyes almost close all the way. "Thank you Mum."

~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~

"Hug?"

"Ofcourse, love."

"Kiss?"

"Anything you want, princess."

"Cuddle?"

"Trying to put it off isn't gonna work babe, you'll have to tell me eventually."

Louis sighs. " 'M scared 'Az."

"Me too. But you need to let go and get better and I can't help you get better if I don't know."

Louis tightens his arms around Harry. "You're right but don't say anything in between, 'k? letme finish first?"

Harry nods and kisses on top of Louis head.

"So when I was about 13, I met this cute man. 'e was our neighbour about 28 years old, told me 'is name was Joseph. Seemed so nice and always invited me to lunch. I asked me Mum to invite 'im to dinner one night and she being the sweet and lady she is, she did. When 'e came something seemed wrong. 'E kept staring at me sisters and me funny. I was little so I didn't understand what that meant. After dinner 'e offered me Mum to wash the dishes with 'er as me and my sisters watched Tele. After fifteen minutes I heard a crash coming from the kitchen so I went to see what 'appened. When I reached 'e 'ad me Mum unconscious against the counter as 'e cut 'er 'air off with a knife.  Before I could scream 'e grabbed ne and put duct tape over mouth and bound me to a chair. Then 'e went to the livingroom and even when I tried to scream on top of my lungs to warn me sisters to run away from him it didn't 'elp and soon I 'eard the screams of my four little innocent sisters. When 'e came back 'e 'ad all of them bound on the wrists and ankles by the tape and he threw them on the floor like they were nothing but a sack of potatoes! I tried to free myself to help my sisters and mother but it didn't budge. Joseph then smiled at me so wide like an insane person, I even to this day get chills thinking about it. As I cried 'e wiped my eyes and pouted. Said I shouldn't be sad but 'appy that I 'elped 'im 'ad so much fun with my family. When I shook my head that I didn't want 'im to do this 'e just smiled and said that if I didn't want 'im to do it I wouldn't 'ave invited 'im in the first place. That it was my fault it happened. That I 'ad killed me family." Louis sobbed into Harry's chest as Harry tried his best to control his anger enough to be able to comfort his princess.

After taking a few shaky breaths Louis continued.

"Then 'e dragged me along with the chair I was bound to, into me backyard and went back inside me 'ome only to back after a while with a bottle of wine of me Mum's in 'is 'and. 'E sat down beside me on the grass and lit a cigarette. 'E took drags from the cigarette between gulps of wine while I sobbed beside 'im, not being able to do anything. When 'is wine was finished 'e looked me and smiled. It's show time Louis, 'e said and threw 'is 'alf finished cigarette towards me 'ouse, me 'ome and left me to watch it burn in front of me eyes. Sometime during the burning me Mum and sisters must've regained consciousness cause I 'eard their screams of pain and terror loud and clear. Still unable to move or do anything I resolved to shifting my weight on the chair and making it fall to the ground so 'ard I 'it me 'ead and started feeling dizzy. Then I repeatedly 'it me 'ead on the ground till I fainted. When I woke up I was tole 'ow all of them 'ad died and now I 'ad to move in with me aunt whose in Frace since I was still underage. I was told 'ow we weren't the first family Joseph 'ad destroyed and fortunately 'e 'ad been caught and was on death penalty soon to be injected to death but it still didn't make me feel any less empty or any less guilty 'Az. I-I..." Seeing Louis break down like this in his arms and not being able to do anything about it made Harry feel so powerless and he thought how this is exactly what Louis had felt watching his family suffer only a million times worse.

"A-and when she kept reminding me 'ow it was my fault and 'ow pathetic I-I was, I 'ad to 'Arry! I 'ad to 'urt meself to feel less guilty. I-I-" Louis' cut-off by Harry pressing his lips to Louis' chapped ones making the latter sigh in contentment.

"The cigarette marks?" Harry asked quietly as he pressed kisses all ober Louis face.

"M-my Uncle..." Harry growls, his suspicion being proven right.

" 'll kill 'em both!" Harry says through clenched teeth.

Louis run his finger over Harry's sharp jawline and smiles with tear tracks on his cheeks. "You won't. You'll take care of me and will stay out of any trouble that might result in you taken away from me." Harry sighs but nods his head making Louis smile brightly.

Harry returns his smile and stares into Louis sapphire orbs.

They stare into eachother eyes for the longest time when Harry finally breaks the silence.

"Now kiss me you fool!" Louis giggles before proceeding to kiss the emerald eyed lad with what one could only describe as love but both the hopeless fools had yet to figure that out.

~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~

A/N;  :'))))))))))))))))))

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

8.3K 826 16
19 year old Louis Tomlinson is popular in school for one reason, he goes out of his way to talk to and befriend every person he meets. 17 year old Ha...
8.7K 368 21
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Two boys who have hopeless crushes on one another, despite never having a conversation. Their lives are far from pe...
2.7K 84 4
Marcel by day. Harry Styles by night. "Marcel" attends high school in Cheshire England and is know as the king of nerds. But take away the glasses, w...
39K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...