BANGTAN IMAGINES

By shooknae

Literally everything. You name it, we have it. ♡ SMUT ♡ ♡ FLUFF ♡ ♡ Gif Reactions to scenarios ♡ ♡ Snapchat... More

A/N AND REQUESTS
(s) J-Hope - Video chat
(s) V - Backstage
(s) Rap Monster - Rap
(f) Jimin - Fangirl
(s) Jin - Kitchen
(f) Suga - Basketball
(GF) When you ask him out
(GF) When you ask him for a kiss
(GF) He sees you naked for the first time
(SP) Jungkook - Ignored!
(f) RapMonster - Rain
(SP) Jimin - Miss you
(GF) When you wear his clothes
(s) Suga - Mood
FUCK!
(GF)When you touch his crotch
(f) Jungkook - Drunk
(SP) V - Jealous
(SP) J-Hope - Everyday
(s)Scream-Rapmonster ft.Suga
wings

(s) Jimin - Kairos

10.4K 140 55
By shooknae

Genre : Smut

Warnings : Oral, overstimulation, multiple orgasms, ice play & oppa kink. (YOU'LL NEED NEW PANTIES)

I wrote this to quench my own thirst for Jimin and I need to go cleanse my soul with detergent cuz this shit includes all the things I love, so it's kinky asf.
I'm glad with the result tho, enjoy!

___

" One thing I don't need to worry about is our health. We have a doctor in our family now " said Jimin's mother as a soft smile formed on her lips.

Yes, you were a doctor by profession. You first met Jimin at the hospital, when he rushed into your chamber, a completely wrecked teary mess, begging you to save his mother who was in a critical condition. You said you'd try your best and you definitely did. You did not only help his mother survive , you also ensured her complete recovery. You lived up to your reputation. That day, when you came out of the OT and spoke the golden words, "She's alright. She'll be up soon " , Jimin couldn't control his happiness. He had hugged you so tight in the middle of the hallway that you almost lost your breath.

It all started from that day and he kept bringing his mom to you for periodic check ups and as days passed by you were his mom's favourite girl. The more you met him, the more you got to know each other. At first, he was just another client but as days passed, he wasn't just that, he was more. You exchanged phone numbers and simple phone calls turned into late night conversations and textings. One thing led to the other and he had asked you out and you guys dated for a month before he asked you if you'd marry him.

It wasn't too early though. You were old enough, considering all those years you spent becoming a doctor and he was just two years elder, but much more successful than you were. He was rich and well settled. He headed a chain of companies, had thirty cars parked in his garage, lived in a mansion, had thousands of men at his disposal. Not to mention, he was really really handsome.

There was no way you'd reject his marriage proposal. You said yes, and today, here you were, having dinner with his family and yours. Your parents had approved Jimin ages ago and his parents loved you more than they loved him.

You were seated right next to Jimin at the large, extravagant dining table made of oak. It was beautiful, the whole setting. There were yellowish orange lights, silver utensils, white napkins with gold borders, white and red flowers in huge vases on top of the oak table. It was a beautiful day, it was so good that you didn't want it to be a dream. You had your family, your future mother and father in laws and there was Jimin's brother, and Jimin. It was perfect.

" One thing I don't need to worry about is our health. We have a doctor in our family now " said Jimin's mother as a soft smile formed on her lips. You were snapped out of your thoughts and you smiled back.

" I'm still allowed to eat street food right? " asked Jimin's brother and you gave him a playful glare before chuckling.

" Of course, only if you get me some too " you winked and he leaned over the wide table to give you a high five.

Jimin's gaze was on you the whole time. He gave you the look filled with pure love and affection. He felt lucky to have you by his side and all he wanted to do was just hug you for twenty four hours straight and shower you with all his love. The dinner ended soon and you gave everyone a hug before heading off to Jimin's place.

Some of the maids were awake, waiting for the owners return and once you reached home you politely asked everyone to go back to sleep while Jimin headed upstairs to the master bed room(shared by you two).

You made sure the doors were all locked and everything was how it was supposed to be, before climbing up the fleet of stairs. You entered the room to find Jimin sitting on the edge of the bed. His eyes immediately caught yours and a smile formed on your lips. You shut the door behind your back as you walked upto him.

Standing in front of him, you placed your hands on his shoulders and massaged them a little. Jimin pulled you forward, his grip strong on your waist, as he nuzzled his nose into your stomach. He gave off a contented sigh, and you carassed the back of his head, his orange hair gliding smoothly between your fingers.

" I love you so much, baby " he spoke, his words were muffled but you heard it anyway.

You continued to brush your fingers through his hair, "I love you more, oppa". You knew what that word did to him. His grip on your hip tightened and he let out another sigh, which confirmed that he was getting into the mood.

He placed a kiss on your tummy before pulling away enough to look up at you.

" Why do you have to look so pretty? " he asked, his voice smooth as silk, making you blush.

" Oppa.. I'm not " you said the magic word again.

Jimin bit his lip before he took his hands off of you and gently pushed you backwards. You looked at him, surprise evident in your eyes.

" Strip "

That was all he had to say and it went straight to your groin. You pressed your thighs together and bit your lip, before reaching behind you and unzipping your dress. You slowly pushed the straps down your shoulders and his eyes were fixed on you. Pushing the dress all the way down, you stepped out of it and kicked it aside.
You unclasped the hook of your bra and let it fall as well.

Jimin took his time to admire the sight before him. You were there,standing naked, the only thing on your body was your white lace panties. He loved the smoothness of your skin, he loved the way your hair cascaded over your shoulder, he loved the way you pressed your thighs together and bit your lip everytime his eyes locked with yours.

You loved the sight just as much as he did too. Jimin was dressed in a white button down shirt and black dress pants. His sleeves were rolled up his forearms and the top few buttons were off. The bulge of his biceps, the sharp edges of his collar bones and his gloriously toned chest were all too evident by the way his clothes clung on to his body.

Your fianće motioned you forward with his index finger and you quietly stepped forward. Jimin held you by your waist and kissed your bare stomach before pressing his nose to the waistband of your panties and inhaling deeply making your toes curl and wetness to pool between your legs. He kissed his way up your body until he was standing up and sucking on your bottom lip.

His hands smoothened over your lower back and pushed you closer to him, as his tongue prodded its way into your mouth. You glided your tongue over his lips and he let you in. Before you could taste him more, he bit down on your tongue making you moan into his mouth.

He pulled back and a soft chuckle escaped his lips. He interchanged your positions before giving you a small push, making you fall back onto the huge, soft bed. You shivered when the cold silk sheets came in contact with the naked skin of your back. Jimin hovered over you to place a quick kiss on your neck before hooking a finger into the waistband of your panties and pulling it down your legs. You quickly kicked them off and moved back until your head was on the pillows.

It was almost unfair how he was fully clothed and you were fully naked and exposed beneath him. Jimin bit his lips, a smirk forming on his features before he took his place between your legs.

" Would you like some water? " he asked, pointing to the small glass of ice water on the side table. You narrowed your eyes at him making him chuckle. Jimin was always the dominant one in bed but it amused you how the cute chimchim showed himself a little every once in a while making you want to squish and bite him all at once.

Jimin reached to his side to grab the glass of water and sipped on it. You stared at him blankly before he finally spoke.

" Perfect " he said as he dipped two of his fingers into it.

" Close your eyes " he ordered and you obeyed.

The next thing, you felt the ice on your heat. The sudden coldness made you fist the sheets and moan out loud. Jimin pressed the ice on your clit and rubbed it in slow, sensual circles.

" Jimin.. " his name left your mouth in a long drawn out moan and he stopped everything he was doing, making you open your eyes to look at him.

" Is that what you are supposed to call me, babygirl? " his voice deep and dominant.

" Oppa" you mumbled and the cold solid was back on your bundle of nerves. It was too easy to please Jimin and if you succeed, he'd please you back ten fold. He pressed the ice further into your heat as it melted and mixed with your erotic juices.

" Ahh! " you moaned raising your hips off the bed and Jimin was quick to pin you down. He rubbed the ice into your womanhood until the whole thing completely melted , making you feel numb down there. It felt strange but was extremely pleasurable.

Jimin shifted a little to place the glass away and made himself comfortable between your legs again. This time his face was directly above your heat and you moaned at the sight alone.

His hot breath hit your womanhood making you gasp at the change in temperature. Every other part of your body felt hot except for that one region and Jimin planned on warming it up for you. He licked a long stripe along your slit making you squirm under him.

" Please " you begged, wanting him to do something.

" Hmm? " he looked up to lock eyes with you.

" Oppa..please "

" What do you want me to do baby? "

" I- uh.." he wanted you to say it but you didn't know how to put all your thoughts into proper words without sounding awkward.

" You want me to do this? " he asked, as he pressed his lips against your core making your toes curl. Before you could embrace his warmth, he pulled back again.

" Yes. Oppa, plea- ahh!" you gasped as he sucked your clit into his mouth. His tongue flicked and pressed into you making the coil in your stomach to tighten. Your hands moved to his hair as your back arched off the bed at the pleasure he was feeding you. He pulled your legs over his shoulders and hooked his arms around your thighs, which gave him better access. He was devouring you completely and your grip on his hair tightened at your fast approaching high.

" Oppa..I'm close " you moaned, and he pushed his tongue into you making you throw your head back against the bed in pleasure. It was too much to handle and you snapped. You came with a long moan of his name and Jimin continued to lap at your juices.

His grip on your thighs did not loosen as he started to suck on your clit again. Your breathing remained erratic and your heart was beating out of your chest. The pain you felt down there made you try to push him off of you.

" Jimin stop " you tried but he wasn't listening. Your legs trembled at the the overstimulation and you placed your hands on the bed, trying to push yourself away from him.

He inserted two fingers into your opening making you scream, the pain and pleasure both equal in proportion. He curled his fingers inside you as his tongue traced circles around your throbbing, sensitive clit. You felt the familiar build in your lower regions again and before you knew it, you had your second release, the pleasure ten times magnified.

The man wasn't the one to stop though. He moved his fingers in and out of you, curling and twisting them inside making you scream and squirm under his tight grip.

" Jimin- ah, stop! Too much " your eyes watered at the overwhelming sensation. You were extremely sensitive and he was over stimulating you all over again.

He added a third finger and thrusted them in and out of you, making you rise up and fall back down. The pleasure and pain engulfing you completely. Your hands kneaded at your breasts, tugged at your own hair and you came again.

Your grip on his hair tightened further and you pulled harshly " Jimin, baby..stop " you pleaded, and he finally pulled back and you collapsed onto the bed. Your chest heaved up and down as you desperately tried to catch your breath and the tears dried off the corners of your eyes.

He looked up at your completely wrecked form and he slowly pushed your thighs off his shoulders.

" I'm sorry jagi " he apologised and placed a kiss on your hip bone making you jerk at the smallest of actions.

He pushed himself up and settled beside you. Propping himself up on his elbow, he stared at your spent form splayed out on his bed next to him. Your hair was a beautiful mess and your face glowing. You opened your eyes to look at him and he pulled the covers over the two of you, before placing a kiss on your forehead.

You tried to turn around to face him but soon winced at the soreness you felt between your legs. Jimin looked at you apologetically, "I'm sorry jagi. You tasted so good and I just couldn't stop " he mumbled.

You smiled at how cutely he was looking at you, his puppy eyes making you forgive him instantly.

" Did I hurt you? " he asked, concern clear in his tone.

" No, I loved it " you smiled up at him, tired and spent.

He grinned before wrapping his arms around you and bringing you closer to his body.

" I love you " he whispered and you said it back.

His aim was to pleasure you tonight and he was glad he did it. He overdid it but it was alright as long as you enjoyed it.

♡♡♡

It turned out longer than I tot it wud but hey, should I make a part two?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 67 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...
5.7K 100 12
Just some random BTS oneshots we came up with. Some fluff and smut. With a lot of angst. BTS members x Reader. COMPLETED
1.7M 40.9K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 REWRITING SOON!! ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY...
171K 3.3K 59
BTS IMAGINES!!! ♡♥