Bad Luck Juliet

Par hiddenwriterrr

{book 1} It's a new day (the first day) of senior year for Alex Conley. How do you describe Alex? A Theatre... Plus

Bad Luck Juliet
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
THE END
[Excerpt from Sequel to BLJ: Sororities]

Epilogue

21 7 0
Par hiddenwriterrr

It was the summer orientation for all GGs and Alphas. We were separated, crossing into 2 large mansions that were where our rooms were. I was handed a room key, an ID card, and my bags. I got up to my room, looking around, seeing that the room was gold with tints of pink and white here and there. I set down my bags, and started putting up the collage, of me and Emily. I mean, Emily and I. Stupid grammar!

I found a group of photos of Jack and I. I smiled and looked out the window at the Alpha Millions fraternity. Inside the room, there was a boy, unpacking. JACK! I tapped on the window, and he looked shocked. I heard two clicks and saw the senior girls, smiling, as if they set that up. 

"Happy with your room?!" Angel asked me, the head of the sorority. I ran my hand over the wall. I nodded as I saw the posse turn to the next room, a girl named Ashley's room. She was a sophomore and was only hear for the helper's free makeup collection gift.

I put up the posters of Lipmix and Cherry Girls, the top girl bands. There was also the Justin Timberlake poster I received with a signature. I decided that I would finish when I came to school for classes. On my bed was a list of rules that must happen in order to stay in Goddess Girl Sorority.

1. Go to one party once a month.

2. Keep us updated with the new iPhone 5S we have supplied you with.

3. Find a boyfriend from the Alpha Millions. You may only date boys from Alpha Millions.

4. Match your clothes everyday.

5. Keep a calendar for homework: electronically.

6. Stay out of trouble.

I reached over to the MacBook Pro she provided us with and downloaded my calendar. This sorority is strict. I finished up with my setting up and drove all the way to my house.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

840 378 130
On the eve of her first working day, about herself she mainly knows the goals, to emerge, and the flaws: geek and hard worker, rigid and perfectionis...
4.7K 146 15
Okay, I don't own any copyright what-so-ever, except for my character. I slightly changed the plot to this, so I hope you don't really mind. It's not...
39.8K 1.9K 61
Book 6 Voldemort's back. Publicly, this time. And as she discovers more about her own family, Alex finds herself torn as to what her next steps shoul...
66K 3.5K 61
Alex was beginning to realise that she was never going to have just a normal year at Hogwarts. With the line between friend and foe beginning to blur...