Seth Rollins - One Shots

By itsromanreigns

Here you can find my [Seth Rollins x Reader] one-shots. I hope you enjoy them. I'll update this as I'll be fu... More

All At Once
Home
Little Piece Of Heaven
Mistakes
Matter of Trust
The Right Time
In Love With Your Bestfriend.
Eye-opener.
Fairytale.
One
Finally
"Miss me?"
"Look, I know this is your wedding and all but do you really love him?"
Past.
"Come over here and make me."
"You heard me. Take. It. Off."
"I think I'm in love with you and I'm terrified."
"Have I entered an AU or did you really just crack a smile for me?"
"This is without a doubt the stupidest plan you've ever had. Of course I'm in."
"Hey, no. Not happening."
"After everything that's happened, you're just going to leave?"
"Drunk me is like regular me, (...)"
Control
Sober
Stalker
Want You To Stay
Round 2
Troubled Flight
Crushes
The Right Time - Part 2
Grateful
A Year
The Man
Ugh
Soulmate
Lost You
Lost You - Part 2

"I'm sorry, alright? She meant nothing, it was a drunken mistake! I love you!"

4.6K 85 0
By itsromanreigns

"I'm sorry, alright? She meant nothing, it was a drunken mistake! I love you!"

"She must have meant something, if you screwed up our relationship for a night with her. Sorry doesn't cut it, Seth." You snap back at him. He cheated on you and you found about it. He's begging you to forgive him, but you just can't. It hurts too much and you'll never be able to trust him again.

"I was drunk, (Y/N). I swear to God. I wasn't thinking straight and-" Seth tries to explain what happened for the millionth time, but he has no excuse.

"You still fucked her." You cut him off, venom filling your voice as tears threat to start falling.

For once in this conversation, Seth didn't have a reply right away for you. He is speechless, just looking intently at you. So you kept going.

"Why did you do it?" And as Seth opens his mouth to speak, you cut him off again. "And don't tell me you were drunk. I know that already. Am I not appealing to you anymore? Do I not turn you on? Do I not satisfy you anymore?" You take a deep breath, trying not to cry. "Y'know what I don't care. We're done, you can go fuck any girl you want now." You say, leaving the room faster as you can, before the tears start falling down.

"(Y/N), I'll give you space. But don't even think I'll let you go that easy. I'll fight for you." Seth announces, confidently, making your chest tighten.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 500 34
Once my ex-boyfriend used to sell my love for a million dollar! My parents thought about him was right. He was just a gold digger. Yeah that's right...
737K 12.3K 200
Please note this book is now completed, any requests can be made in WWE One Shots 2 Check out my WWE One Shots requests book, feel free to inbox me a...
943 5 20
This is a love fan fiction for The Unstable Dean Ambrose lovers out there. There are a lot of them including me. So hope you enjoy this because it's...
29.6K 1.1K 200
Another book full of one shots! If you have a request for a one shot or you'd like to see another part of a certain one shot I already wrote, feel fr...