Nosebleed Central (manxman)*F...

Από ladydianna01

This book will be series of multiple one shots, this is in appreciation to all my fans, requested by my fans... Περισσότερα

Nosebleed Central (manxman)*Fan Appreciation*
Cowboy's Secret
21 and Older
If I Had Known
The Towel Boy
Life Lessons (manxman) A Paranormal One Shot
Reverse Psychology
Protection Detail (manxman)
Making Him Mine

My Brother's Keeper

172K 2.6K 465
Από ladydianna01

My Brother’s Keeper

For Leksia, here you go my dear. You requested it and I wrote it, I hope you like it. I didn’t go the paranormal route with vampires or werewolves, but I hope enjoy it anyway. xoxo ladydianna01 <3

 Jaime looked covertly over the top of the book he was supposed to be reading, instead he was diligently watching his older brother, Justin, as he played flag football with his friends across the field from where he was currently sitting on a blanket in the shade where Justin had deposited him, and ordered him to stay there and to call him if there was anything that he needed. But, how could he need anything when his protective big brother had placed a cooler full of an assortment of his favorite juices and bottles of purified water. There were sandwiches in there and also an assortment of snacks. He didn’t want for anything in that department.

 What he really wanted was currently running around shirtless showing off that delicious body of his. Gawd, he was such a pervert, sitting here lusting after his own brother. Justin was 6’4, solidly built, not an ounce of fat on his lean muscular body, his well defined six pack abs was just beckoning him to go over there and lick every mouthwatering contours of that sculpted stomach. It was getting harder and harder for Jaime to ignore his feelings for his sexy sibling, his only saving grace was his college applications, and he had chosen the colleges that were farthest from home as he could get despite Justin’s protests.

 Justin has been Jaime’s guardian for the last two years, since their parents private jet crashed on a return trip home from one of their many business trips. Their parents were gurus in the fashion industry, their Father a Designer and their stunning Mother was, of course, a former Model; hence, they were both absolutely stunning or so Jaime had been told numerous times, even though he was about a foot shorter and without a touch of definition to his muscles, unlike his God of a brother who worked out religiously and was the face of their deceased parents clothing line. Another responsibility he had inherited when he had just graduated from Princeton with his MBA. He was twenty-two when he was presented with the responsibility of his sixteen year old little brother and a multi-million dollar fashion design business, The House of  Vassiliadis; of which was also their last name bearing their strong Greek heritage and contrary to popular belief, they didn’t have a neighborhood full of family, it was only an  Aunt and their doting Ya-ya (grandmother) across the waters in Athens, and Justin had fought tooth and nail with their Thia (Aunt) to keep Jaime on this side of the pond, on their home turf and around everything in which he was familiar.

 Now, two years later, Jaime was more in love with his brother than when he was when he was fourteen, and years of watching and silently yearning for the affections if his big brother was finally wearing down his nerves. He needed to get away from Justin before he did something like blurt out his one sided feelings and outing himself as gay. He threw himself onto his back, lying on the blanket as he gazed up dejectedly as the leaves of the tree swayed in the lazy Saturday afternoon breeze.

 “Hey Bro, you alright there?” Justin asked him and he closed his eyes and willed himself not to look at his half naked sweaty brother leaning over him.

 “I am fine, Justin.” He mumbled and his traitorous eyes popped open and roamed hungrily over his brother’s well defined chest.

He watched as Justin grabbed a cold bottle of water and twisted off the cap, he leaned his head back and swallowed almost the entire thing in a few gulps. Jaime couldn’t help himself from watching the movements of that strong throat working as he guzzled the water. “Damn,” he thought and he shot to his feet and stomped away from the object of his desires to try to calm his body down from the wood he had sprung yet again in his sibling’s presence.

  Jaime just wanted to go home and hide in his room. As much as he loved Justin and he was more than grateful to him for not sending him off to Greece, but maybe, he should of gone; because then he wouldn’t have these incestuous feelings for his own flesh and blood. Justin would be free to date and live his life, not spending it toiling away at the company or worrying about him. Hell, he hasn't even seen Justin bring home nice a girl or even go on a date for that matter.

 “Jaime, what’s the matter, you have been in a weird mood for weeks now. Is it something I did?” Justin asked as he came to a stop at Jaime’s side shrugging into his shirt.

He managed to plaster an upbeat smile on his face and he turned to Justin. “No problem, bro, just trying to deal with all these college requirements and thinking about topics for essays and such.” He lied through the skin of his teeth.

 “Yeah, it can be rough, and I still don’t feel right with your choices, I think you should stay closer to home, but let’s not get into that right now. How about we go home and I make you lemon herb chicken cutlets and rice, it’s your favorite.” Justin coaxed him nudging his shoulder and Jaime almost came from the brief brush of his warm skin against his own. He tried to hide the shiver that coursed down his spine.

 In the end, Jaime just followed behind Justin as he made his way to Justin’s car after packing up their stuff and waving goodbye to his friends. Jaime had long since stopped asking him why he didn’t go hang with his friends during the weekend, or find himself a girlfriend because Justin would just blow him off and tell him that he was more important than partying or whoring around. They made it home without incident and Jaime made a beeline for his room as soon as he made it through the front door.

 Justin watched as Jaime scurried up the stairs; he was perplexed and a little disappointed in Jaime’s recent behavior. Something was bothering him and he wondered if he had slipped up somewhere along the line and made his less than brotherly feelings for his beautiful little brother apparent. Jaime started talking about applying to colleges all the way on the west coast, a good five to seven hour flight away from him. He couldn’t help but feel that Jaime was trying to distance himself from him. Justin worried that Jaime was disgusted with him and he couldn’t wait to get away. It was just the start of his senior year of high school so he still had time to convince him to stay closer to home; he felt that if he let Jaime go, he would never return. Jaime would build a life and find a girl and leave him behind yearning for him like he has since that beautiful boy turned fifteen.

 Justin quickly prepared Jaime’s favorite dinner and padded up the stairs to tell him that it was ready. He silently knocked on the door and waited when he didn’t receive an answer he turned the knob and pushed it open to find the room empty. Frowning he walked further into the room and his ears picked up the shower running in Jaime’s en-suite bathroom, he was getting ready to make his presence known when he heard his brother’s breathy voice moan out his name and Justin stopped in his tracks to listen more intently.

 He heard Jaime whimper and again a strangled moan of his name reached his ears, it sounded so sensually charged, that a jolt of desire speared it way through Justin’s balls and filled his shaft instantly making him so hard, his cock throbbed in his shorts.

 Justin edged closer and closer to the bathroom door as if compelled, his blood was now boiling in his veins and the scent of Jaime’s body wash and Jaime’s own unique scent assaulted his senses the closer he got, and it made him almost light headed. His heart was pounding so hard and so fast in his chest he wondered if it could be heard. He made it to the open door and he took a deep breath and leaned forward to dare to peek into the steamy room. He prayed like he never prayed before that the steam wouldn’t obstruct his view from what was going on in that shower.

  Justin got his wish and what he saw made him weak in the knees and his blood thunder even faster through his veins, pooling in his already erect dick making it even more rigid.

  Jaime was leaning against the mosaic tiles of his glass enclosed shower, it skin slick with water and his head was thrown back against the wall as his fist furiously worked his cock as he jacked himself off. He mumbled throughout the whole thing, calling Justin’s name until finally, he reached his peak letting out a deep guttural groan that caused the blood to pound in Justin’s head almost rendering him deaf. He watched mesmerized as Jaime’s beautiful prick shot line after line of milky white cum all over the his hand and abdomen. He felt his own cock twitch as if ready to explode.

 Justin shook himself; he was more than stunned to find out that Jaime desired him sexually. He had spent years tormenting himself and feeling like he was going to carry his unrequited feelings to the grave. He heard the water turn off and he hightailed it outta there. He had plans to make in order to woo his reluctant brother, damn what society said. He loved Jaime to the pits of his soul and he was going to make him love him back if it was the last thing he was going to do, he would just have to get Jaime to admit his feelings for him, and since it was sexual attraction at least on Jaime’s side he would start from there.

 Jaime felt more relaxed and more capable to deal with his brother as he got dressed to go downstairs for dinner. He kept it simple pulling on some plain basketball shorts and a shirt. He made his way downstairs and walked into an empty kitchen. He was a little surprised because he was sure Justin would have been in there fussing over a last minute detail like he usually does. He was about to go back upstairs to see if something was wrong but Justin came sauntering into the brightly lit kitchen wearing nothing but a pair of worn out sweatpants. They hung low on his hips; giving him a full frontal view of those perfect abs and that sinful V, and he could tell by the jaunty swing of his cock no underwear was involved in that outfit. He tried to swallow to relieve his suddenly dry throat but he couldn’t for the life of him tear his gaze away.

 “You ready to eat, baby bro?” Justin asked him as he brushed by him again on his way to the stovetop, the warm contact of his skin and his fresh from the shower scent hand him mentally panting. He so wanted to just drop to his knees and lick his way down that treasure trail of hair leading straight to his prize.

 “Um...yeah.” He managed to answer after a full minute or so passed.

He went to get the dishes from the cabinet and he almost dropped them when Justin reached around his waist to pick up the napkins on the counter. He could feel the heat coming of his sibling’s skin and his body buzzed with the need of wanting to lean back into that solid warmth. He almost groaned out loud his frustration. He wanted to go back and hide in his bedroom but he didn’t want to hurt Justin’s feelings. “Damn and double damn!” He thought as he carried the dishware to the breakfast bar with shaking hands.

 Jaime took a deep breath and set the place settings as Justin carried warm serving platters of fragrant chicken and savory rice and set them down. Jaime grabbed some glasses, but Justin removed them and set down some wine glasses instead and produced a chilled bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, and before Jaime could open his mouth to ask about the change, Justin quickly replied that he just felt like having a glass of wine with dinner and didn’t see any reason that Jaime could have one too.

  Jaime wound up having two glasses to help him choke down his food, throughout the entire meal; Justin had reached over him or around him or something that caused his half naked body to rub up against him. It almost drove him into insanity. He heaved a sigh of relief when dinner was finally over with. The wine had mellowed him out and calmed his racing pulse a bit, and he  snapped the dishwasher closed with a satisfied thud, anxious to get back to the sanctuary of his room. He almost made it too, if he didn’t have to pass the T.V. room to get to the stairs.

 “Hey Jaime, come join me for a movie, we can have a movie marathon.” Justin called to him and he all but cursed out loud.

 Jaime reluctantly dragged himself into the room and plopped down on the couch. Maybe he should have brought the remainder of the wine to polish it off.  He just tucked himself into the corner of the couch and waited until Justin picked whatever movie for them to watch. Finally, when he loaded the movie into the DVD player, Justin chose the opposite side of the same couch to sprawl out onto his back. He threw one leg over the back of the sofa giving Jaime a full view of his crotch.

  A sheen of sweat broke over the surface of his skin and he swore his fluttering heart was going to race right through his chest cavity. Blood pounded in his ears, and his dick was hard enough to pound nails through a board. Jaime didn’t have a clue as to what the movie they were watching was about, his kept glancing out of the corner of his eyes at Justin hand as it disappeared down the front of his sweats, his brother wasn’t jacking off, he just cupped himself while he watched the movie, and every now and then he shifted things around a bit in his pants and Jaime’s brain shut down altogether.

“You okay, Jaime, you look a little flushed, you feeling alright?” Justin asked him as he removed his hand from his crotch and Jaime eyes widened as he used the same hand to place it on his neck to check him for a fever.

 To his utter shame, Jaime whimpered as he caught the faint earthy scent of Justin’s crotch on his fingers. He could feel his resistance crumble into absolute dust. “Justin...I…” He started to say, but his courage failed him at the last minute, and his bottom lip wobbled and he felt his eyes fill with hot tears. To his surprise, Justin leaned forward and wrapped his muscular arms around his waist and dragged him across the space between them and cradled him between his legs, his upper body pressed into his older sibling’s strong chest. He felt a finger snake its way under his chin and he had no choice but to meet Justin’s luminous black gaze and what he saw there made every bone in his body melt into a gooey mess.

 There was so much lust burning from that gaze, it made his ass clench tightly and his dick throb painfully and leak precum into his loose shorts. His breath stuttered out of his body as he watched wide eyed as Justin lowered his face towards his. The first brush of his older brother’s lips against his own sent a jolt of electricity straight through his body; he mewled right into Justin’s mouth as he possessively captured his mouth in a searing kiss. Fire ignited over every inch of his skin and he couldn’t contain the overwhelming need to crawl all over the man.

  The object of his love and fantasies since he was old enough to have them was finally in his arms and he reveled in the feeling of euphoria and sensual delight. His very soul was being plundered by his ardent brother and he was loving every minute of it.

 Justin thought he had died and gone to heaven, he had took a chance and made the bold move of kissing Jaime, and here it was Jaime was responding wholeheartedly, the kiss was getting hotter and hotter, it was almost primal with the gnashing of teeth and dueling tongues. His gorgeous little brother had fisted both hands in his hair and literally climbed his body and settled himself in his lap. His delicious ass resting firmly on his pulsing rock hard cock, Jaime was rolling his hips, grinding himself on the long thick shaft and slowly driving Justin out if his ever loving mind.

 Justin wanted them skin to skin, he was dying to get his hands on Jaime’s sexy little body, he wanted to know every square inch of his body, he wanted to taste his skin, and he wanted to rub himself all over this beautiful man in his lap and mark him as his own.

 Justin tore his lips away from Jaime’s and their chest heaved as they tried to catch their breath. He didn’t give Jaime anytime to second guess his actions, because he whipped Jaime’s shirt over his head and attacked the sensitive flesh right where his shoulder and his neck met. Every whimper, every mewl, and moan he elicited from Jaime made him crave more of his younger brother, like an addict seeking his next fix. His hands disappeared into the back of his sibling’s shorts and he kneaded those perfectly rounded globes and he thrust his hips forward driving his leaking dick against Jaime’s soft flesh, frantically seeking the friction he needed to get off.

 Jaime’s hands found the waistband of the older man’s sweat and he impatiently tugged at them and Justin raised his hips to let him slide them down to his thighs. Justin had to stop him right there.

 “Baby, we need to take this upstairs.” He panted as Jaime peppered kisses down the side of his face trailing them over his jaw to his neck.

 Justin stopped talking he gathered Jaime even closer and simply stood up with the slender man in his arms, he felt Jaime’s legs wrap tightly around his waist and he buried his flushed face into his neck. He carried Jaime up the stairs with a determined stride and kicked the door to his bedroom open, and walked quickly across the carpet, and gently deposited his baby on the bed.  His entire body quivered with anticipation and his eyes glazed over when Jaime raised his hips and shimmied out of his shorts and throwing them on the floor next to the bed, and he shamelessly lay back, waiting for Justin to join him.

 Justin’s knees almost buckled at the sight of the beauty in his bed, he practically shredded his pants in his haste to get to his man.

He all but flung himself into the welcoming arms of his love; he captured those sweet lips in a kiss meant to render the younger man senseless.

 Jaime just opened his legs wider to accommodate Justin’s much larger frame. Justin’s hips settled over his and their erections was perfectly aligned and Justin groaned long and loud as his brother rutted against him. His whole body tingled with delicious anticipation.

 “Please Justin, I need you, I want to feel you inside of me, please.” Jaime begged, he didn’t care if he sounded like a wanton porn star, pleading to be fucked. Every cell in his body called out for Justin, for his sexy older brother to fuck him raw.

 Justin reached over and fumbled to get his nightstand drawer open, it felt like an eternity passed before he found the container of lube and some condoms, he threw them on the bed next to Jaime’s head and went back to laving his face neck and chest with open mouth kisses. With his blood boiling through his body,  his actions now being ruled by his primal need to taste, to mark, and to love all over this precious person writhing so invitingly underneath him. Justin couldn’t take it anymore; he quickly grabbed the lube and coated his hand with the viscous fluid. He captured Jaime’s attention by giving him a deep dirty kiss, while his hand snaked its way into the crack of the young man’s ass, his head spun as he circled that quivering entrance with determined fingers, and the fluttering hole kissed his fingers enticing him to penetrate it deeper.

 His fingers caressed and teased, until he began sliding the tip of his finger into that hot entrance. Jaime’s hungry chute sucked the digit right into it as he arched his back like a cat and keened at the burning sensation of being stretched. Justin introduced up to three digits into his brothers tight ass and worked him like an instrument made for his playing pleasure.

 Jaime was a needy, grinding mess and he watched the love of his life with total adoration and he let himself get lost on Justin’s sensual ministrations.

  Justin ignored the cry of protest when he withdrew his fingers from that quivering orifice, but Jaime’s wail of distress quickly morphed into a gasp of expectation when he felt the spongy head of his brother’s thick condom lubed cock being pushed inside of him.

 Jaime held completely still as his brother’s generous shaft impaled him, sinking deep into his body and he had to grip the covers to keep himself from flying off the bed. Justin laced his arms under his legs and lifted them over his wide shoulders almost bending him in two as he snapped his back and proceeded to fuck him through the mattress, the room was filled with the sound of flesh forcefully slapping against flesh, and their fractured breathing.

 Overwhelmed with pleasure, tears of joy leaked out of Jaime’s eyes as Justin allowed his pace to slow to a gentle rhythm and he slowly rotated his hips dipping in and out of Jaime’s ass in a circular motion, all the while telling him how beautiful he was, how much he loved him, and how good he felt, so tight, and so hot against his dick.

 Justin felt the white hot tingling of his orgasm crashing down on him, he reared up and gripped the headboard, picking up the pace and force of his thrusts and changed the angle of his driving jabs, directly thrusting into Jaime’s prostate, hitting it spot on over and over again. He gritted his teeth and will himself to make it last, Jaime had to come first. He wouldn’t be satisfied until his brother, his love found his completion first, and he drove on in full body thrusts, pummeling Jaime’s delicious ass again and again, and then, after a few more well aimed jabs, Jaime’s entire body arched up off of the bed as he shouted his release at the top of his lungs. His fingers digging into Justin’s arms and his ass clamped down around his cock, spasming as he came over and over again.

The sight of his sibling coming so spectacularly set off his own mind numbing release, and Justin grunted as his balls drew up and emptied into his shaft which jerked and spasmed over and over again as he emptied himself into the condom covering his member buried deep in Jaime’s still fluttering walls. His vision blurred at the edges and his body jerked, sweat dripping from his body onto the sweet boy underneath him.

 Finally, he slumped forward and he caught his weight on his arms so not to crush Jaime.

“I love you and I want to go to stay with you forever. Say you will stay.” Justin pleaded to him and Jaime only had one answer.

“I will stay with you forever my love, just you and me.” Jaime said absolutely certain in his decision. Damn what anyone had to say, his brother was and will forever be the love of his life, forever the keeper of his heart...

The End.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

227K 8.3K 10
Hunter Davis has been screwed over twice because of needy females in his class. These girls managed to wiggle their breasts in the face of his profes...
A Trios Love (MxMxM) Από Inner Child

Γενικό Φαντασίας

556K 15.2K 77
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
19.8K 656 20
“So you’re basically saying that I'm not allowed to love?” “No, you are allowed to love, just not him.” My father told me. I got up out my seat and s...
Depend On Me [18+] Από Z.M.C

Λυκάνθρωπος

46K 2K 55
*** Fair warning: This story is an acid trip. It's on steroids 24/7*** *Touch is werewolves' love language* What makes a person weak or powerful? Fe...