The Gilbert Twin

Bởi KatelynMay069

Emma Gilbert hasn't been the same since her parents died. That is until Stefan Salvatore comes into her does... Xem Thêm

The night of the comet
Friday night bites
Family ties
Your undead to me
Lost girls
Haunted

The beginning

315 9 2
Bởi KatelynMay069

Stefan's POV

For over a century I have lived in secret, hiding in the shadows, alone in the world. Until now I am a vampire

Emma's POV

Dear diary,
Today will be different it has to be. I will smile and it will be believable, my smile will say "I'm fine thank you" "yes much better" I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. I will start fresh, be someone new. It's the only I can do to get through it.
-
"Toast I can make toast" aunt Jenna says frantically.

"It's all about the coffee aunt Jenna" I said as I made my way over to the coffee maker.

"Is there coffee" Jeremy asked as he walked into the kitchen and snatched my cup away. I got another one out for me.

"It's your first day of school and I am totally unprepared" aunt Jenna says as she searches threw papers. My twin sister, Elena comes down and says good morning to us three. "Lunch money?" Jenna offers. Me and Elena decline but Jeremy takes it. "Anything else. Number 2 pencil?"

"Don't you have a big presentation today?" Elena asks.

"I am meeting with them... now crap!" She says.

"Then go we'll be fine" Elena assures her. Aunt Jenna the takes off.

I turn around and look at Jeremy "are you alright?"

"Don't start" he replies and walks out the door. We then get a txt from Bonnie saying she is here and head out the door.

-
We are in the car Bonnie driving, me in the passenger seat, and Elena in the back.

"So grams is telling me I'm psychic. Are ancestors were from Salem. Witches and all that. I know crazy and she just went on and on and I'm like put this woman in a home already" she says as we pass a graveyard and I start to zone out. "But then I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath ledger and I still think that Florida will break off into it's own resort island... Emma, Elena back in the car" we turn and look at her.

"We did it again didn't we?" I ask and she just nods.

"I'm sorry Bon what were you saying?" Elena asks.

"That I'm psychic now" she replies.

"Right ok predict something about me" I ask and just as she is about to reply a black bird runs into our windshield and the car swerves. I grip the side of the car. The car stops and Bonnie turns around and looks at us.

"Oh my god" she then turns to us "are you guys ok?" She asks

"Ya" Elena replies still catching her breath just like me.

"It was a bird or something it just came out of nowhere"

"It's ok we can't be freaked out by cars forever" I say.

"I predict this school year is going to be kick-ass and all the sad, dark times are over and you guys are going to be beyond happy" she says looking at us and then we continue driving to school. All I can think about is how much I hope she is right.

-

We are walking threw the halls mystic fall high school. "Major lack of male real estate. Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beach still trainee mess? Bonnie says as we reach her locker.

"No that's over" Elena replies.

"I need to find a man. Busy year" Bonnie says as she looks over mine and Elena's shoulders. We turn around to see Matt and Elena waves at him. He grabs his books, shuts his locker, and walks towards us.

He gives her a kiss on the cheek "hey"

Me and Bonnie awe in their cute couple moment.

"I need boyfriend" me and Bonnie say at the same time.

"I got to get to class. See you later" Matt says and walks off.

"Elena, Emma" Caroline says as she comes down the hallway towards us. "Oh my god. How are you guys?" She asks as she gives us each a hug. She pulls away "it is so good to see you guys" she then turns to Bonnie "how are they? Are they good?"

"Caroline right here and yes we are fine" I say trying to sound convincing.

"Really?" She asks again.

"Mm-hm much better" Elena replies. She then gives us both big hugs, says goodbye and walks away and we both turn back to Bonnie.

"No comment" I say.

We walk down the hallway when we pass by the office Bonnie stops us and asks "who's this?"

"All I see is back" I say.

"A hot back" she replies. "I'm sensing Seattle and he plays the guitar."

I scoff and turn to look at her "your really going to bring this whole physic thing to the ground huh?"

"Pretty much" she replies and we laugh. I then hear someone say "hey Jeremy good batch man" as he walks into the bathroom.

"We'll be right back" I say as I pull Elena with me to the men's room.

We walk into the men's room ignoring the looks we got. I walked up to Jeremy and grabbed his face and made him look at me. "Great it's your first and your already stoned" I say to him.

"No I'm not" he replies but I can tell he is lying.

I start to search his pockets " where is it is on you?"

He pushes my hands away "stop! Ok you need to chill yourself."

"Chill myself is that stoner talk? Oh dude you are so cool." I go back to searching his pockets.

"Stops it's not on me" he says but I continue to search. "Are you crazy?"

"You haven't seen crazy Jeremy" Elena replies from behind us.

"We gave a summer pass but we are done watching you destroy yourself" I say as he tries to get up but I shove him back down "no no you know what continue doing this. But just know that every time you get a buzz we are going to be there to ruin it" I say then walk out of the bathroom only to run into someone. I look up and it is mr hot back.

"Uh pardon me... Um is this the men's room?" He asks

"Yes I was just... Uh I was just... It's a long story." I reply.

We then both step to the left and then again to the right and he just moves out of my way for me.

"Thanks"

-

"Once our home state of Virginia joined confederacy in 1861 in created a tremendous amount of tension" mr tanner goes on and on and I zone out. I then I hear my phone ring.

'Hawte staring at You' I laugh quietly and turn to see him staring at me and I give a small smile and turn around to look at the front of the classroom.

-

Me and Lena are now walking to the cemetery where our parents were buried. We sit down in front of there graves and start writing in our diaries.

Dear diary,
I made it through the day. I must of said 'I'm fine thanks' at least 37 times and I didn't mean it once. But no one noticed. When someone asks 'how are you?' they don't really want an answer.

A crow lands on the headstone and starts to talk so I nudge Lena "ok hi bird" I say to it. Then fog starts to come all around me and Elena so I get up and shoo the bird away. Then I turn around it is behind us. Then Lena gets up and stands with me looking at the bird. We bend to grab our bags and start to walk out of the cemetery. As we get to the top of the hill I turn around and see a man. I turn back around towards Lena and start to run to catch up to but I end up tripping and fall and Lena falls with me. I then see a hand held out to and Lena is already standing.

"You guys ok?" He asks.

"We're you following us?" She asks.

"No I saw you guys fall" he replies.

"Uh-huh and you just happen to be in a cemetery" I say.

"Uh I have family here"

"Oh a tackless. I'm sorry it's this fog it's making me foggy. And then there was this bird and it all very Hitchcock for a second... That is the movie with the bird... I'm Emma and this is Elena" I introduce.

"I'm Stefan"

"We know we all have history together" Lena says to him.

"And we also have English and French together" he says referring to me and him.

"Right" I say then he pulls a leaf out of my hair.

"Thanks"

We stare at each other for a little bit and I think Lena feels awkward because she said "nice ring". I look down at his hand to see a big ring on his right hand.

"Uh thanks... It's a family so I'm kinda stuck with it... It's weird huh?"

"No no that's not what I meant. It's just there's rings and then there's that" she says.

"Did you hurt yourself?" He asks me.

"Hm"

"Did you hurt yourself?" he repeats.

"oh i don't know" I went over to a nearby log, put my foot on it and moved up my pant leg and saw that i cut my leg. "Oh wow. Would you look at that. That is not pretty." I see that Stefan has turned away and Elena saw it to.

"Hey are you ok?" She asks. She turns back around to help me.

He still doesn't turn around "You should go. Take care of that" He says.

"It's fine" I say as we look up and see that he is gone.

"Weird" Lena says. We then leave the cemetery.

-

Me and Elena walk down the stairs and see aunt Jenna passing us.

"We are meeting bonnie at the grill" She says.

"Ok have fun" aunt Jenna says but then turns around "Wait! I got this. Don't stay out to late it is a school night."

"Well done Aunt Jenna" I say then turn around and open the door to see Stefan. "Oh"

"Sorry I was about to knock" he replies "I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act earlier. I know it was strange."

"No worries. I get it blood makes you squeamish"

"Something like that. How's your leg?" he asks.

"Its fine. Just a scratch. How did you know where I lived?" I ask.

"It's a small town. I asked the first person a saw" he said. Then he pulls something out of his coat. It's our diaries "I thought you guys might want these back."

"We must of dropped them" Elena said from behind us. She grabs them and takes them to our rooms.

"Thank you" I say hoping he didn't read it.

"Don't worry I didn't read it" he said as if he read my mind.

"No? why not most people would of?"

"Well I wouldn't want anyone to read mine" he replies.

"You keep a journal?" I say a little too surprised.

"Ya. If I don't right it down I will forget it. Memories are too important."

"Ya" then Elena comes down.

"Sorry were you going somewhere?" he asks us.

"Ya a friend" I say.

"You should come" Elena said from behind me. I turn around and give a 'what' look.

-

We walk into the grill to be greeted by matt. He gives Elena a kiss on the cheek then shakes hands with Stefan.

"Hey I'm Matt, Elena's boyfriend" He said a little too jealous.

"Stefan. Stefan Salvatore" He replies. We all walk back to the table.

"So you were born in mystic falls?" Caroline asked Stefan after we are seated at our table.

"Mm-hm and moved when I was 3" Stefan replies.

"Parents?" she asks another question.

"My parents passed away" he said then looks at me.

"I'm sorry" I said to him. "Any siblings?"

"None that I talk to" he answers "I live with my uncle"

"So Stefan" Caroline interrupts causing him to look at her "If your new then you don't know about the party tomorrow"

"It's a back to school thing" Bonnie said.

He turns and looks at me "Are you going?"

Elena answers before I could "of course she is" I turn to her and smile.

-

"The battle of willow creek took place right at the end war in our very own mystic falls. How many casualties resulted in this battle?" Mr. Tanner asked and then looks at Bonnie "Ms. Bennett?"

"Um a lot" The class quietly laughs "I'm not sure but a whole lot"

"Cute becomes dumb in an instant Ms. Bennett" he back fires at her. He then turns to Matt "Mr. Donavon would you like to take this opportunity to overcome your jock stereotype?"

"No thanks Mr. Tanner I'm cool with it" He said causing the class to laugh again.

"Emma" He says looking at me "Surely you can enlighten us about one of the towns most historical events?"

"I'm sorry I don't know" I say to him.

"I was willing to be leanet last year for obvious reasons, Emma. But the personal excuses ended at summer break" he said referring to my parents dying.

"There was 346 causalities" someone said behind me. I turn around to see Stefan. "Unless you are counting local civilians" he continues.

"That's correct" Mr. Tanner said. "Mr?"

"Salvatore"

"Salvatore. Any relation to the original settlers here in mystic falls?" He asks.

"Distant" Stefan replies.

"Well very good" Mr. Tanner said "except of course there were none casualties in this battle"

"Actually there were 27 sir" he corrects him. "Confederate soldiers fired on a church believing it to be house full of weapons. They were wrong. It was a night of great loss" he continues. "The founders archives are stored in city hall if you want to brush up on your facts, Mr. Tanner"

-

At the bonfire I see people drinking and making out. And all you can smell is the alcohol that everyone is consuming and at the moment Elena and Bonnie are trying to convince me to admit that Stefan is attractive.

"Come on Emma just admit it" Bonnie pressures.

"Ok so he is a little pretty" I answer her.

"He's got that romance novel stare." She continues "Big doe eyes piercing into your very soul" we laugh.

"So where is he" Elena asks.

"I don't know" I say "ask Bonnie she's the psychic one"

"Right. I forgot, just give me a minute. Grams said i need to concentrate" she said.

"Wait!" I stop her "you need a crystal ball" I give her my empty beer bottle "ta-da" she touches my hand and zones out for a minute "are you ok?" I ask.

"That was weird" she says looking at me "when I touched you I saw a crow" I get confused

"What?" Elena said from next to me.

"there was a crow. Fog. And a man." She said and now me and Lena are totally freaked out "I'm drunk. It's the drinking" she assures us "there's nothing psychic about it. Ok I'm going to get another drink" she said and walks away. Me and Lena call her but she keeps walking. I turn around to get startled by Stefan.

He obviously sees my freaked out expression because he ask "I did it again didn't I?"

"Ya" I reply.

"Your upset about something. What?" He asks me.

"No uh it's just Bonnie. " I pause for a few seconds then continue talking "You know what never mind. Your here"

"I'm here"

"I'm going to find Matt" Lena said awkwardly and left.

-

We start to walk towards the falls "you know your the talk of the town" I say to him.

"Am I?" He asks.

"Mm-hm. Oh ya mysterious new guy. Oh ya"

"Well you got the mysterious thing going on to" he said "twinge in sadness"

"What makes you think I'm sad" I ask as we start to cross the bridge.

"Well we did meet in a cemetery"

"No technically we met in the men's room" I say "You don't really want to know. It is not exactly party chit-chat"

"Well I have never been good at party chit-chat" he replies.

I turn to look at him as we stand in the middle of the bridge "Ok here it goes. Last spring my parents car went over the bridge with me and Lena in the back. We survived but they didn't" I say to him feeling tears start to come but I push them back. "So that's my story" I start to walk ahead but after a couple steps I see he is not walking so I turn to look at him.

"You won't be sad forever" he says to me. I nod at him hoping his right.

-

"I like Bonnie" he says as stand on the side of the bridge "she seems like a good friend"

"She's the best friend in the world"

"Elena seems like a good sister" I nod in agreement "Matt can't keep his eyes off you" I turn and see he is right.

"He is like a big brother. Just looking out for me" I say "Known he since me, him, and Lena were babies. When she told my parents that they were dating they were so happy" we stare at each other for a few seconds then I see his face start to change "are you ok?" I ask him.

"Oh um it's um nothing" he then looks at me "are you thirsty? I'm going to get us a drink?" He says then takes my cup and walks away.

-

I walk up the hill to get another drink because hadn't come back yet.

"Looking for someone?" Matt said from next me.

"Actually ya" I say "and another drink i then go to get another drink.

I then see Stefan coming up to me. "I was wondering who abducted you" seeing behind me a very mad and drunk Caroline "now I know"

"Is she like that with everyone?" He asks.

"No your fresh meet. She'll back off eventually" I say to him. I then see a very drunk Jeremy behind me "you've got to be kidding me"

"What?"

"My brother"

"The drunk one" he asks.

"That's the one" I then start to walk off in the same direction as Jeremy.

"Do you need some help?" Stefan asks from behind me.

"Trust me you do not want to see this" I say back to him then walk off a little faster calling Jeremy.

"I don't want to hear it" Jeremy said to me as we walk threw the woods.

"Well to bad" I say to him. Then I see him trip over something.

"Oh my god it's Vicki!" he yells to me.

"Jeremy pick her up!" I yell back. He picks her and we run out to were the people are. "Somebody help" I shout as Jeremy carries her.

"Vicki!" I hear Matt yell as he runs over to us with Matt behind him.

Tyler then runs over and gets the crowd to back up "back up back up" he repeats to them.

"Her neck it's bleeding" I say as I try to apply pressure to the wound in her neck.

"Here" someone says as they hand me there jacket to help stop the bleeding.

"Lena! Call an ambulance!" I shout to her.

-
Stefan's POV

I run into my house knowing exactly who is doing this.

"What's going on?" My 'uncle' Zack asks as I walk threw the door.

"Someone else was attacked last night and it's not me" I say as I make my way upstairs.

I walk threw my bedroom door to find my balcony doors open. A big, black crow flies threw. Without turning around I know exactly who's here. I turn around and I see him "Damon"

"Hello brother" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Crows a bit much don't you think?" I say to him.

"Wait top you see what I can do with the fog" he replied back.

"When did you get here?" I ask him.

"I couldn't miss your first day of school" he said with his usual sarcastic tone. He the walks over to my bookshelf and looks at pictures "yours hairs different. I like it"

"It's been 15 years, Damon" I say to him.

"Thank god. I couldn't take another day in the nighties" he said then strolls around my room "that horrible grudge look did not suit you" he says to me.

"Why are you here?" I say raising my voice a little.

He turns away from the bookshelf to look at me "I miss my little brother"

"You hate small towns. There is nothing for you to do" I point out to him.

"I manage to keep myself busy" he turns around to look at another bookshelf.

"You know you left that girl out there alive to tonight. Hmm very clumsy of you"

He then turns back around to look at me "that could be a problem. For you"

"Why are you here now?" I ask him again.

"I could ask you the same question" he said to me. Then he smirks at me "but I'm pretty sure it can be summed up into 3 little words. Emma and Elena Gilbert" he says still continuing to smirk at me like he is proud of himself.

-

Emma's POV

The paramedics took Vicki to the hospital and Matt went with them. Elena already drove over there to be with and I offered to take Jeremy home.

Bonnie comes over to me "hey we are all going to get coffee and wait for news" she says to me.

"I got to take Jeremy home" I say to her.

"Emma I'm not psychic. I know that" she says to me "but whatever I saw or think I saw I have this feeling.l

"What?" I ask her.

"It's just the beginning."

-

Stefan's POV

"They took my breath away" he says as he walks over to my desk "they are both dead ringers for Katherine" he then starts to make a circle coming back to me "Is is working. Being in there world does it make you feel alive?"

"They are not Katherine" I clarify.

"Well let's hope not. We all know how that ended" he then stands right in front of me "tell me Stefan when's the last time you had something stronger that squirrel?"

I scoff "I know what your doing. It's not going to work"

"Come on don't you crave a little"

"Stop it" I tell him.

"Come on we'll do it together" he tells me as he shoves me a little. "I saw a couple girls out there" he shoves me again "or better yet lets go straight for Emma and Elena" he said as he hits me in the back of the head.

"Stop it!" I yell at him.

"Imagine what there blood tastes like" I turn away from him trying to control it "I know I can"

I turn back around "I SAID STOP!" I yell even louder as I fly threw the air and go threw the window and land on my stomach. I get up slowly.

"I was impressed" Damon said from over by a bush by the front porch. "I give it a six. Miss on style but was pleasantly surprised" he said as he continues to smirk "very good with the whole face thing. Arahagag" he said as he mimics my face "It was very good"

"It's all fun and games huh Damon" I say to him "But where ever you go people die"

"That's a given" he says to me.

"Not here. I won't allow it"

"I take that as an invitation"

"Please Damon. After all these years can't we just give it a rest"

"I promised you an entirety of misery" he reminds me "I'm just keeping my word" he steps closer to me.

"Just stay away from Emma and Elena"

He doesn't talk for about 5 seconds "where's your ring?" He asks me. I look down to see it is gone "Suns about to come up in a couple of hours and poof. Ashes to ashes." I tense up "relax its right here" he then hands back my ring and I put it back on my finger. After it is on my finger he vamps out grabs me by me and throws me into the house. He then stands above me and I am laying on my back "you should know better than to think your stronger than me. You lost that fight when you stopped eating people. I wouldn't try it again." We then hear a noise in the house and Damon looks up from me "looks like we woke up zack" he then strolls to the front door "sorry zack" he said then slams the front door shut leaving me on the ground.

-

Emma's POV

The place is still being searched as I go and find Jeremy drinking a beer.

"You ok?" I ask him as I rub his shoulder. He doesn't answer me "I called Jenna she is coming to get us" he still doesn't talk to me "those people in uniforms and badges last time I checked there the police" I say to him. He drinks the rest of the beer and tosses it in the ground "people are going to stop giving us breaks Jere. They just don't care anymore. They don't remember that our parents are dead, they got there own problems. The rest of the world as moved on you should to"

"I've seen you and Lena in the cemetery writing in your diaries is that supposed to be you moving on?"

"Mom and dad wouldn't of wanted this" I say to him.

-

I am now in my window seat writing in my diary.
Emma Stefan Both

Dear diary,
I couldn't have been more wrong. I thought that I could smile and nod my way threw it.

-

I had a plan. I wanted to change who I was. Create a life with someone new. Someone without the past.

-

Without the pain.

-

Someone alive

-

But it's not that easy. The bad things stay with you.

-

They follow you. You can't escape them. They are always with you.

-

All you can do is be ready for the good. And when you see it invite it in. It's what I need.

End of diaries

As I am done writing I look out side my window and see Stefan there. I pull off my blanket and go downstairs and open the door.

"I know it's late but I just uh needed to know that you were ok" he said to me.

"You know for the past few months that's all everybody has wondered" I say to him "if I'll be ok"

"What do you tell them?" He asks.

"That I'll be fine" I answer.

"Do you ever mean it?"

"Ask me tomorrow" I say to him "so when we are in the house we can talk. Would you like to come in?" I ask.

He nods "yes" then he steps threw and I shut the door behind us.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.4K 281 28
Florence Gilbert is in her last year of high school. After the death of her parents, nothing has felt the same. And when the Salvatore brothers come...
14.3K 305 29
Rain Specter sweet girl, Kai Parker mischievous boy, what happens when the two meet? How much can a person really change you? (Kai & OC)
282K 5.4K 130
You know Elena Gilbert and her younger brother Jeremy, but did you know about their younger sister Julia. This is her story about what happens to her...
86.5K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...