How To Break A Heartbreaker's...

Autorstwa LarryHaveBabies

*COMPLETED* **Warning: It is my first EVER book, it's not at all perfect and is mostly unedited. I'm slowly e... Więcej

Prologue
1: Who is this "Harry"?
2: Hi, um, you okay there. .?
3: Is anybody there. .?
4: All my life I've been good
5: I hope this stays
6: C'mon C'mon
7: Someone's a little bit jealous.
8: He's SO confusing.
9: Oh! This is Harry.
10: We Should Hang Out Tomorrow
11: Daydreaming, man?
12: The VERY Nice Get Together.
13: Did Harry just---?
14: Loopy Lou
15:Location: At Harry's House
16: I um- Sorry?
17 : I um yeah...?
18: Maybe, Just Maybe...
19 : Oops and Hi
20: Louis' Past
21: Off To School... Together?
22: A Dirty Little Secret..?
23: Fire Alarm and New Friend..?
24: Unknown No. - 15 Texts
25: Please.. One Date?
26: A Public Kiss...?
27: Spilled Secrets
29: Last Day
30: Tranformed..
31: Reaching Late Costs Much.
32: Detention
33: Searching For Home
34: Moving
35: Meeting The 'Flatmate'
36: I'm fine. Leave.
37: Staircase Rendezvous
38: Love or Hate?
39: Old Fear And A . . . Saviour?
40: Memories
41: Gone.
42: Found.
43. New Beginnings
44: Planning
I'm sorry
45: Party Tonight
46. Confused Beans
47: Happy Birthday
48: Out.
49: A Night Under The Stars
50: Making Love
51: High On Love
52: Almost Complete
53: Can't
54 : Out
55 : Always You
Hey Hey
NEW BOOK
SEQUEL

28: I'm Done.

3.5K 211 372
Autorstwa LarryHaveBabies

Hiiiii.

Surprised? You should be, because I'm updating earlier than I thought I would 😉

PS: Louis looking like that in the above picture is what I imagine in the fic.

Enjoy xx.

~~••~~

QUOTE OF THE CHAPTER:
'We accept the love we think we deserve.'

"Louis! You can't expect us to just leave that fucking bastard, scot free! We have to knock some sense into the curly haired douche!" Niall swore and his face was a deep shade of red.

Even Liam nodded and didn't scold Niall for cussing.

"Niall, please. Let me do this. I will confront H-Harry." Louis said, after five minutes, suddenly seeming determined.

••~~•• MONDAY MORNING ••~~••

Harry literally has to drag himself to school. He had woken up with a hangover, and to his dismay, he had to help clean up the house as he, Niall and Zayn always take turns in doing so. And it just happened to be his turn. After being terribly drunk, Harry was not in a mood of playing maid. But he had to, since it was his turn. Which sucked.

He clearly remembers the night though. Louis had looked so very precious. Harry almost wanted to jump the poor lad. But he didn't and in hope of getting some, he had brought him to this party.

All of his plans were ruined, however, and to save his reputation, he did what he had to. He's sure he will somehow convince Louis, to forgive him, though. So, Harry's not too worried.

"Oooh. Here is The Harry Styles!" Rob barked, as he snarled at Harry.

Wait what? Harry doesn't really remember getting in a fight with Rob, though. Harry gives Rob a confused glance. At which, Rob just laughs obnoxiously.

"Well, What?" Harry finally asks and rubs his temples. He's tired, still.

"A little birdie told me about you kissing that fattie!" Rob says, and pokes Harry's chest harshly with his podgy finger.

"Um." Harry says, wondering who the hell told Rob, out of all people.

"Don't 'um' me! Are you a faggot too, Styles?!" Rob yells.

Harry grimaces as his headache increases.
Harry's head is still throbbing and all this yelling isn't doing anything other than worsen the throbbing. Rob doesn't seem to care though, and continues yelling.

"Is it how we should call you then?! Harry the faggot!" Rob smirks.

"No! I'm not a faggot! I was just dared to do that. And I never turn down a dare. You know that. I'm Not like his lover or whatever 'cause ew. Plus, I'm not even more than friends with the fag, so how am I one?! He just clings around onto my friends, and i have no choice but pretend to be 'friends' with him, in fact in reality, I have nothing to do with him! He's a worthless fag to me!" Harry yells back.

There is suddenly silence. The people stop gossiping, even. Even Rob looks a bit caught up in staring at something behind Harry's back.

Harry fumes. How dare Rob didn't pay attention to Harry? He whips around to see, that something, or rather someone standing there.

Its Louis. In all flesh and bones.

"Louis I --" Harry starts to speak.

But he is cut off by a well-aimed, tight slap to the right cheek.

"What were you saying, Harry? We're not lovers, not more than 'friends'. I can't believe how fickle-minded you can be. Well, last time I checked, we went on a date. In fact, you asked me out for a date. Remember the party? Another chance? But, I have very clearly seen that you are one stuck up bastard, who only cares about himself. You are really the 'Heartbreaker'. You were playing with me all this time! I should've seen it, but I didn't. And it's my fault. I'm done. You inflicted so much hurt on me, I can't believe I even liked you in the first place. Well, you got what you wanted. Congratulations, Harry Styles, you broke the faggot." And with that, Louis stormed off, leaving a gaping crowd behind him.

Harry can't fucking believe what just happened.
Harry hadn't ever seen this side of Louis. He didn't even know that Louis had it in him. Also, he really can't believe Louis outed him and slapped him. What the hell?!

The bell rings, and everyone rushes to their respective classrooms.

Leaving Harry alone, raging yet somewhat guilty as charged.

Today was the last day of school, before the spring break. And somehow, it turned out to be the last day of Louis and Harry's 'relationship' too.

Life has funny ways to inflict change.

It wasn't that Harry wanted to break Louis, no. He didn't. But, he got bored with the girls, so decided to try something 'different'.

That can't make him a jerk. He was only experimenting. And Louis just so happened to be caught in it.

Eventually, Harry pushes all the thoughts (and guilt) aside and shrugs. It's not like Harry is in love with Louis or they had something serious. Louis was just a phase. A sweet phase. But, nonetheless, a phase. Nothing except a phase.
.

.

.

.

.

Louis was sulking in the bathroom, when Ed walked in.

"Oh, Lou. Are you alright? You know, we only think that whatever we have been going through, is in our destiny. It's not true though. Just wait till you find true love." Ed asks, kindly, as he helps Louis up, from his fetal position.

"I'm fine. And thank you." Louis says, before he realises that some tears have already escaped his teary eyes.

Ed smiles sadly in understanding, and just wipes off Louis' tears with a paper towel.

Louis can't thank him enough, though.

Louis is so humiliated. Embarrassed.
To talk more. Even embarrassed to talk with Ed.

"I know you shouldn't hear this, but its better if I tell you myself. Um, Harry's searching for you..." Ed says, sounding upset for Louis.

A chill runs down Louis' spine.
He can't even think what Harry would do to him. To make him payback. Maybe Harry wants Louis to give him one more 'chance'.

So, when Ed eventually leaves, Louis pulls out his notebook to write yet another song.

Writing lyrics is Louis' escape, more often than not. Only Liam knows about this though. Louis doesn't want anyone to know either. They'll either make fun of him being a stereotypical gay, or just be plain rude.

'And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars,

Collecting your jar of hearts.

And tearing love apart...

You're gonna catch a cold,

From the ice inside your soul.

So don't come back for me,

Who do you think you are?

I hear you're asking all around

If I am anywhere to be found...'

Louis neatly pens down the name of the song, which suddenly springs up in his mind.

'Jar Of Hearts'

As Louis starts to hum and tap, to try and find some rhythm for the lyrics, the door yanks open.

'Oh no. Who opened the bloody door?!'
Louis thinks, and looks up. He regrets his decision right away though, as he pales at the sight.

~~••~~

Its me and your buddy, ClIfFhAnGeR!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How was this?

Oh and the song is:
'Jar Of Hearts' by 'Christina Perri'

Are you happy, sad, mad? Or idk, mixed feelings..?

Quick Question;
Do you like Louis!mpreg??

And,
Shower your blessings!
I need them, please. (:

LarryHaveBabies xx.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

61K 3.1K 24
So I decided to try something different. I write a story but you as a reader decide what is happening next. Write a suggestion in the comments and I'...
823K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
21.6K 814 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
65.2K 2.3K 42
PART ONE OF THE TRAGICALLY BEAUTIFUL SERIES for most of his life louis didn't know what it was like to be wanted. at the young age of twelve years ol...