EA Stole My Heart - E. Amore

By rottenshine

Under construction!! Enzo Amore. Certified G and a Bonafide Stud. Fell in love with Nicole forever ago. Now w... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16

2

1.8K 54 4
By rottenshine

I change into a pair of my white shorts, with cheetah print lining around the edges, like Eric's pants like last night. I wriggle into a brown bra, and a pair of white Jordan's, black kneepads, and a natural colored smokey eye. I put my hair into a ponytail and Bill walks in behind Eric. I bend back over as they take a few more steps into the large room. Attempting to fix my bumpy and crooked ponytail.

"I didn't know this is what I signed up for," Eric comments, as Bill laughs at his reaction. I glance back at the mirror, seeing Eric climbing to cover up Bill's eyes.

"Be careful!" Bill scolds, Eric just shrugs as he finally manages to cover his eyes. He smiles contently.

"How long till we're up?" I ask either one of the men.

"Few more minutes." Bill informs, I nod my head as I hand Enzo my wedding ring. Not needing it for being in competition in just a few short minutes. Eric kisses me on the lips gently, I separate as Bill starts heading out the door.

"Let's go mini Zo!" He calls out. I roll my eyes as I grab Eric's hand, leading him through the confusing maze of an arena and into gorilla.

.

"AW ST. LOUIS! DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR! CLAP FOR YOUR WORLD FAMOUS TWO-TIME CHAMPS AND FEEL THE POWER!" The New Day makes their way to the ring to a huge reception. They show a graphic of the New Day vs Vaudevillians at Extreme Rules in 3 weeks for the Tag Team Titles. Eric sets his head on my shoulder as we watch the video package from last nights hectic match that was abruptly stopped for my husbands safety. An eerie silence falls over gorilla, as they get captivated by Kofi starting off their segment.

"St. Louie ain't booty!" He cheers as he looks at the sign off in the crowd.

"For some serious news the WWE #1 Contender's Tag Team Tournament, sponsored by Booty O's," Kofi pauses as the other two members join in.

"Booty O's, they make sure you ain't booty."

"The match came to an abrupt and premature end when Enzo Amore suffered a concussion at Payback." Kofi continues, giving the devastating news to the crowd.

A slow motion video is shown of the scary moment at last night's show. I close my eyes as it replays on the screen, nothing will ever make watching that ugly fall easier.

"That was U-G-L-Y, but he did have an alibi. We have a tweet that will put a smile on the faces of everyone and their woes." E says.

"If my phone wasn't dead, I'd show all the nasty tweets he got from Beyoncé." Austin declares, face squished up in disgust.

"That never happened." Kofi and Ettore deny, Austin shakes his head, trying to get the world to believe his false statement.

"However, we have this:" it's the picture that I took of Eric being discharged from the hospital. The crowd cheers and starts a 'How You Doin' chant.

"He will be okay soon. In the meantime, we've sent him a box of Booty O's and a dash of unicorn magic. When Amore is ready to come back, we'll give him an opportunity. However, we're going to keep the positivity train going." Simon and Aiden's entrance hit causing the crowd to shut down, giving virtually any reaction. I sigh, feeling for Seth and Matthew, mainly Matthew, knowing how good he is, and that he doesn't deserve it.

"What happened last night was just tragic. This is a tough business and tough things happen. Let's face it. A real man would have got back up. Real men like them that represent the skills and values of a bygone era. These real men are #1 Contenders to those WWE World Tag Team Championships." Matthew says, singing that last part like the New Day does. 

"We made Enzo Amore the realest guy in the emergency room." Seth takes a pause, before continuing.

"Pardon me Enzo wherever you are. But, how are you doing? We have left zero doubt..." 

The Dudley Boyz walk out, interrupting the two teams from engaging in verbal warfare.

"What are you talking about? You didn't beat anyone last night. The referee had to stop the match. All Ya did was stand there and twirl their mustaches like the Monopoly man. As far as we're concerned, the tournament needs to restart." Mark complains, fed up with the two teams bickering.

"If anyone deserves the opportunity, it's us! We are the baddest tag team on the planet. What the hell have you ever accomplished?" Devon exclaims. I paint a smile on my face as Bill and Eric's music blasts. The pair of us walk out, I smile at the reception we've garnered. Not even speaking yet.

"Listen up Simon and Garfunkel, you better call Mrs. Robinson and tell her you're gonna be late for dinner." Bill threatens, thick New York accent lacing his words.

"We've been listening to you run your mouths about taking out Enzo," I start, staring bullets at the tandem of Matthew and Seth.

"Enzo is our family, and you messed with our family. So, we're going to have to finish what we started last night. As for you Dudley's, Zo and I already knocked you out the tournament." He starts, pausing as he lets the insults sink in, before saying;

"There's only one word to describe you, and I'm gonna spell it out for ya! S-A-W-F-T! SAAAAWWFT!" Bill exclaims as he enters the ring, ready to take out all the men in the ring right now. Before he can, Tenille's music hits, causing her to strut out to the ring. Cold sunglasses shielding her eyes from the bright lights and cameras. The rising tensions melt away as they stare down at her. Confused as to why she's out here.

"Don't you have something better to do? Like take care of your husband? Be that good wife we know you are. Be the good wife that these people know you are. Just leave wrestling to the professionals." Tenille says to me. I take a deep breath, stepping closer to her, Bill holds a massive arm in front of me. Preventing me from doing anything. Stephanie's music starts up, moments later, she walks out with a microphone in hand.

"Instead of this breaking down this is going to be a 10 man mixed gender tag match. Emma, the Vaudevillians and the Dudley boys against The New Day, Colin Cassady, and Nicole. And that match starts right now." She says as a ref starts running out to ringside. 

"You want to start?" Ettore asks. I nod my head. The men get out the ring and stand on the apron as Emma steps in, prepared for a fight. I stare straight ahead at her, before the official rings the bell, immediately, we lock up. Her gaining the advantage, putting my in a headlock almost immediately. Catching me off guard. I glance the side of her head with a powerful kick. Going up to the top rope in the wrong territory. The gentlemen from Tenille's team going after Austin, Kofi, Ettore and Bill. I set my sights on the chaos ensuing as my teammates are quick to lay out the other members of their team. I look back in the ring, being given no time for what's to happen as I get pushed off of the top turnbuckle. I tense my body up, ready to take the detremental bump, but before my body makes impact with the black floor padding, it make's contact with a 7 foot tall tan man that goes by the name of Bill. I smile gratefully at him, as he holds me bridal style.

"KISS!" the chants erupt, deafening both Bill and I both as he sets me back onto the apron.

"Thanks." I call out. Not being given any time to check to see if he's acknowledged me, I'm hit with a few deadly chops, cornering me in my own corner. Ettore tags himself in, sensing my need for help. Tenille rushes out as Seth hops over the top rope to enter the ring against Ettore.

"You alright?" Bill worriedly asks me, I nod my head. Not paying him any mind. Moments later, Ettore tags in Bill. He clears house singlehandedly, not needing any help. Tenille sneaks up on Matthew, tagging in, noticing that he'd desperately needed the help. She unceremoniously tosses me out of the ring, closest to their team's corner. I kick her in the jaw, then get hit with a spinning heel kick, almost immediately as she carries me into the ring, tossing my back out the ropes, using maximum force, my momentum between the run and her shove, enough to make me hit my head on the edge of the table

[Author]

Bill is the first one on his team to notice Nicole laying face first on the ground out. Not even capable of moving, the official exits the ring to check on Nicole as Bill, Ettore, Kofi and Austin force Mark, Devon, Matthew, Seth and Tenille to take steps backwards. The official realizing that she's out cold, tosses up the 'X' and seconds later calls for the time keeper to ring the bell.

"What this twenty four hours has been for Enzo Amore and his wife Nicole." Michael Cole murmurs, sounding defeated as Eric comes out to see his wife. The crowd cheers for him as he comes over. Having no plan to come out into the WWE Audience, but having not much of a choice.

"This has gotta be hard on Cass. First his partner, now his partners wife. These three are family." Bryan says. 

"Exactly what happened last night, except it happened to Enzo." JBL points out. They call a medic to rush down with a stretcher. She wasn't 100% out of it, as they'd initially thought. Nicole reached out for a hand, not having a clue who's it belonged to. Hoping in the depths of her mind that it's her husbands. Thankfully, she was right.grabbed someone's hand. She hadn't the slightest idea who's it was. It was thankfully Eric. She holds tightly onto his hand.

"Can you go to the hospital with all her stuff? I want to ride with them." Eric asks Bill, it didn't seem like she was going to ease her death grip on her husband anyways. 

"Yeah. Course." Bill responds, not thinking much of the task the smaller man has asked of him.

 "Thanks man." Eric says. 

"No problem dude." Bill shrugs as he walks away from the crazy scene of his best friend walking closer and closer to the ambulance to load his best friends wife onto it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.4K 49
** Voted Best Enzo Amore FanFiction ** Natasha Cruz is part of the breakout group After Dark Hustlers from TNA. She and her two brothers, Nate and Ni...
44K 1.9K 46
Enzo, a powerful, charming, sexy and wealthy young man known for his player reputation, had never experienced a real connection with anyone. His fam...
147K 3.1K 60
all Christie ever wanted was to be divas champion. But what happens when sparks begin flying outside the ring. She finds herself having to choose bet...
11.8K 419 30
WWE Superstars The Bella Twins (Nikki & Brie Bella) addicted two other WWE Superstars Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns. Will their love will go? Like the...