☢ Delinquent Rebels (Evolutio...

By CordayeKalio_2

Sixteen year old Sang Sorenson is a rebel, or more commonly known by her teachers and principal as a delinque... More

☢Ch.1☢
☢Ch.2☢
☢Ch.4☢
☢Ch.5☢

☢Ch.3☢

145 23 2
By CordayeKalio_2

I felt my eyes close lost my grip on the counter and my head smashed against the hardwood floor.

The last conscious though I had was of how much it was going to hurt when I woke up again.
-
"Remember us..."

I ran after them, trying to get to them.

The man shoved me off the path toward them who told me those words.

Flames lot up around me in a pentagram, and I could hear spellbook chants.

Wake up Sang! This isn't real!

My eyes snapped open and I banged on the door, but it was no use.

"Subject 193, or more commonly known as Sang Sorenson, sixteen, female, average five foot two, predictive," said a monotone voice.

I curled up in the corner after banging on the door.

But there was only one question in my head at that particular moment.

Where the hell was I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.1M 35.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
432K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
190K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...