You Will Do

נכתב על ידי MadzLocsin

Park Jimin got accepted as an employee of the biggest and most successful company in Korea and he should be h... עוד

First Day?
Power Hug!
The Start of Something..?
Troublemaker
Dope
Worries
Feelings
Laughter
Epilogue: Asshole (pt.1)
Epilogue: Asshole (pt.2)

Nightmare

11.5K 631 491
נכתב על ידי MadzLocsin

He woke up in a stupor, head pounding, mouth dry and scratchy like sandpaper. He lulled himself into the sense of familiarity of his car, waking up hangover and feeling like absolute shit provided. He stared at the stirring wheel in front of him and remembered for the nth time all the shit load he experienced that eventually led his life into ruins.

The company he worked so hard to build for the past twenty years vanished, gone in merely three days. All his properties disappeared and had gone to all the people he owed, with the exception of the freaking retarded car his parents left him before they died.

No one helped him. Heck, his uncle, his only goddamn relative, didn't even bat an eyelash towards him.

He laughed. It's funny how something could vanish into thin air just like that. He laughed as tears started staining his cheeks.

"Of course, this would probably leave you with nothing."

He clenched his fists, his mind now filled with blinding rage as he remembered the smug face of the person who caused all of this.

"THAT FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!!" He yelled his lungs out, making the people around him look at him like he was fucking crazy.

But, he didn't care. He didn't fucking care cause all that's in his mind right now is to beat the life out of that fucking CEO.

He looked around. All that's left  with him was a sorry-looking car.

Might as well make use of it. He smiled cynically, his hands trembling and his eyes wide with anticipation as he imagined that bastard bathing in his own blood.

His mind's set. After all, he had nothing more to lose.

------------------------

"Jimin, wake up." A gentle voice called.

He scrunched his eyebrows, wondering who it was and fluttered his eyes open. There he saw Yoongi, lying beside him and looking at him with his still sleepy eyes and messed up blonde hair. The light from outside shone on him making him look beautiful and angelic.

"Mr. Min?" Jimin asked, his voice still hoarse from waking up. Yoongi frowned.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that anymore?"

"B-but-"

"If I so much as hear you call me that again, I'll fire you and kick you out of this bed." Yoongi said, his face serious. " And don't call me hyung. It makes me feel so much older."

Jimin chuckled and stared at the handsome man beside him.

"As you wish, my lord."

Yoongi laughed and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist.

"That's a rather nice nickname." Yoongi paused and looked at Jimin expectantly. "But I'd much prefer if you called me by my name."

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi and nestled his cheeks on the crook of his neck.

"Yoongi."

The elder gave him a gummy smile and gently tilted his chin upwards. He looked at Jimin affectionately before moving their lips closer. Jimin closed his eyes.

And felt nothing but cold air.

Jimin frowned. "Wha-" He stopped and his eyes widened in shock.

Blood.

Blood stained the walls, the bed, the sheets, and most of all-

He trembled.

Yoongi's pale and lifeless body laid beside him, his eyes open and looking directly towards him, all the while boring holes through Jimin's soul.

Jimin screamed and bolted upright. Sweat trickled down every part of his body as he panted heavily, trying to catch his breath.

What a nightmare. He clutched his chest and tried his best to calm down.

Right at that moment, someone suddenly opened the door with a huge bang.

"Shit!" Jimin exclaimed with a jolt.

Taehyung came right in with a bat in his hands, looking delirious.

"Jimin!!! Are you alright? Is someone here? Did he try to kill you?!?"

"Tae! You scared the shit out of me!"

Taehyung stopped. Relief washed over him when he saw no one except Jimin in the room. His worried expression disappeared.

"Damn. Screaming like that. You scared the shit out of me!"

Jimin heaved a deep breath and put his hand up, kneading his head. "Yeah, sorry 'bout that."

"Bad dream?" Taehyung asked, his voice gentle. Jimin nodded.

Taehyung put the bat down and jumped towards Jimin's bed. "Then, you're gonna need some handsome company."

Jimin smiled. Really this guy...

"What? Come over here already." Taehyung said as he yanked Jimin's wrist and made him lay down beside him.

"I can sleep on my own, Tae."

But, Taehyung only wrapped his arms around Jimin's shoulders and attached his leg over him, making Jimin into a make shift pillow.

"As if. Now sleep, human."

Jimin chuckled. " You're totally bonkers, you know that?"

Taehyung smiled. "Yeah, you're welcome."

---------------------

Jimin was at his usual spot outside Yoongi's office, trying his best to focus on his work. He just couldn't get that freaking dream out of his head.

As much as the bloody scene terrified him, it was the first part that bothered him the most. He remembered how Yoongi gazed at him and how their lips were close. So close to touc-

Jimin stopped and felt his face heat up. It's just a dream. Just a dream.

He slapped his face, taking his mind back to reality. He then diverted his attention elsewhere and thought about Jungkook's frequent visit at the company.

It had been months now and, of course, this had led to a furious Yoongi kicking the poor kid out all the damn time. But the younger didn't seem to mind though, since he always went out with an amused smile on his face.

There was one time when Jungkook asked Jimin for a favor and discreetly requested him not to tell Taehyung about his real 'identity'. Jimin assured him that Taehyung would never stop being the 4D alien that he was if he ever did know but, the younger just shrugged, all the while saying that he'd tell Taehyung about it in due time.

Jimin sighed. This day already started quite oddly and there's this weird feeling in his gut that made him awfully restless.

-----------------

Jimin entered Yoongi's office to give him the contract he needed for today's meeting.

"Mr. Min, this-" Jimin fell silent as he looked at the sleeping figure before him. He slowly walked towards Yoongi who had his head laying on his arms and was surrounded by scattered papers all over his desk.

Jimin's face softened. He must have been up late again last night.

Jimin knew how dedicated Yoongi could be when it comes to work but, the man could really use some rest.

He was about to go out and just give him the contract later on when his eyes trailed on Yoongi's face. Jimin smiled. Never knew this grumpy old man can look so peaceful when asleep.

His eyes darted towards the man's delicate features, from his long eyelashes to his parted lips. Jimin suddenly remembered his dream and felt his face heating up again. Stop, Jimin! Just freaking stop!

He violently shook his head and accidentally stumbled on a chair while doing so.

Shit! He quickly looked at Yoongi who was now starting to stir from his position.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked with a hoarse voice.

"U-um. Here's the contract you wanted me to get Mr. Min." Jimin stuttered, trying to explain his predicament. Yoongi buried his face into his palms.

"Ah, yes. The meeting. I almost forgot." He took the contract from Jimin's hands and looked at it.

Yoongi pressed his lips together and Jimin looked at them, noting how pink they were. Okay, since when did I start noticing this again? Jimin quickly repressed the thought and absentmindedly pinched his cheeks.

He heard a soft chuckle.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked with an amused smile.

Jimin felt his face turning red. Stupid! Why did I have to do that? He quickly averted his eyes.

"I-It's nothing. I'm sorry about that Mr. Min." Jimin said and bowed, still having that tint of red on his cheeks.

"No, it's fine." Yoongi looked at Jimin through his eyelashes and restrained a smile. What an adorable little brat.

"I'm going out in a while for the meeting with NKS and I'd like you to stay here in case someone looks for me, alright?"

Jimin knitted his brows. "But, who's gonna drive?"

Yoongi didn't hire himself a new driver up 'til now and was just too lazy to do so.

"I'll drive. I'm feeling up to it right now." Yoongi assured him. Jimin nodded in understanding and bowed before going out of the office.

------------------

Yoongi did go out, saying he'll be back in a few hours and took off.

Jimin remembered all the pile of papers scattered around Yoongi's desk and decided to tidy them all up. He went inside the office and saw a brown envelope labeled 'NKS contract'

Shit! He forgot to bring the contract!

Jimin directly ran out hoping Yoongi was still within the area. He just got out of the main entrance when he saw Yoongi walking towards the parking lot.

Jimin quickened his pace and started to call him out when he saw an incoming car. It was going blindingly fast and it took Jimin a moment to realize that it's heading directly towards-

No. He frantically looked at Yoongi who was now crossing the intersection.

No, it can't be. But he ran. He ran so fast like his life depended on it.

Jimin realized that his life did.

For Yoongi was his life.

"Yoongi!!" He shouted.

And when he was already close, he pushed the man out of the way.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

43K 2.1K 110
Jimin start working in Jeon company. He has everything. His new job, his friends and his boyfriend. But what happen when he'll meet his CEO?
91.5K 4.3K 26
{COMPLETED} jimin is CEO of BIGHIT a huge company, known worldwide for their amazing fashion, singers,artists and loads more! jimin is VERY strict...
42.3K 3.6K 26
Being a personal assistant to CEO Min Yoongi isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sure, he's attractive, gorgeous, and richer than God... but he's also t...
449K 15.3K 44
what happens when a cold soon to be CEO who doesn't believe in love falls hard for an adorable and a sassy cute model....