The Immune

By TrishaLMcKee

Bella is now a vampire, turned by the Volturi themselves. She is not just one of them, but one of their leade... More

Dark Corner (edited)
Decisions
Forever Dawn
Until Dusk
Changing places
A Clash of Minds
Cloaked by Shadows
A New Beginning
The Deal
Trip Home Part 1
not an Update!!!!
The Delay
Blood Allegiance

Finishing the story...

160 3 1
By TrishaLMcKee

Well, I WASN'T going to finish this fanfic. I really lost interest in it,and just didn't have the time even when I had the interest.

However, I have received several votes, and comments. I have been sent messages begging me to finish this story.

Soooo, due to popular demand, I will be finishing. I have already started the next chapter, It's just going to take me a bit to finish because I am having to go back and double check facts and minor details that I have since forgotten.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 127 21
This is gonna be my my first twilight fan fic guys 😁😁😁 Bella and Edward once again meet, Victoria helps her, Alice sees a vision of Bella but as a...
39.1K 1K 26
(UNEDITED) Edward leaves Bella in new moon, she's depressed at first but then thinks over it, she doesn't want to be weak and shy anymore. She remem...
106K 2.6K 21
What if Isabella was not a Swan but a Volturi when she met Edward? What if Jane and Alec were Bella's best friends? What will happen in a whole knew...
52.1K 1.3K 12
Sequel to Eliza Cullen. Eliza Cullen now has a better control of her abilities as well as her thirst. She can tolerate Bella Swan's scent as well, h...